Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2021_09_09 Special Report - Clif High Forecasts the Great Awakening

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2021_09_09 Special Report - Clif High Forecasts the Great Awakening Empty
PostSubject: 2021_09_09 Special Report - Clif High Forecasts the Great Awakening   2021_09_09 Special Report - Clif High Forecasts the Great Awakening I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 2:52 pm

Clif has been a busy bee this week. This is the third interview he’s done. As weird as anyone thinks he is – and – lets face it, he’s kinda out there with some things, he’s interesting to listen to and his predictions over the years using custom algorithms to sniff out hidden patterns from news and postings on the internet have been and are happing with pretty good accuracy.

Sit back and enjoy more from the master of woo. I haven’t heard this interview yet but the show notes are mighty enticing to say the least. Just found this so I don’t know all the subject matter discussed. This video won’t embed here so you’ll need to hear it at the link below.

I’ve already captured it and ripped the audio to an mp3 file. Any of my mp3 files are yours for the asking, but y’all know that already. If I put a Clif High (and lots of others too) posting on this forum you can bet I already have it recorded and saved.

Show Notes wrote:
In this Special Report From Sean Morgan, he and Paul Furber interview Clif High about his linguistics based software forecasting and Clif’s insight into the coming showdown between the White Hats (That he calls the SOC, Self Organizing Collective) and the Deep State. Its all about awakening the consciousness of humanity to their sovereignty and overcoming sociopathic mind control techniques. Clif covers it all in this episode from industrialized pedophilia, torture, and organ harvesting to the specific groups that encompass the deep state and the good news that their days are numbered. Clif believes the great awakening is already unfolding and will hit a crescendo in the coming months but could take years to fully happen. Get all the details by watching the episode now.

LENGTH: 70½ minutes

https://ugetube.com/watch/special-report-clif-high-forecasts-the-great-awakening_E3956p1MTIOLbZQ.html

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

2021_09_09 Special Report - Clif High Forecasts the Great Awakening
Page 1 of 1