Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Biden BS The DS Big Push for Control

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Biden BS  The DS Big Push for Control Empty
PostSubject: The Biden BS The DS Big Push for Control   The Biden BS  The DS Big Push for Control I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 4:59 pm

I don't have the whole speech yet.  But I've got some of what's been said.

BIDEN: "Many of us are frustrated with the nearly 80 million Americans who are still not vaccinated, even though the vaccine is safe, effective and free. You might be confused..."
https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1436074569354334211

----------------------------
Anon
If you somehow missed it, our NSW Health Minister here, Kerry Chant, who favors 100% mandatory vaccinations and passports, explains about how she is helping to bring in a "New World Order".
Right in front of our eyes.
What else do you need?

"NEW - Australian public health chief: "We will be looking at what contact tracing looks like in the New World Order."
vid
https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1435896643128340483

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Biden BS The DS Big Push for Control   The Biden BS  The DS Big Push for Control I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 5:36 pm

People are as livid as you might expect

Breaking911

@Breaking911
· 2h

BREAKING: President Biden says his 'patience is wearing thin' with unvaccinated Americans:

"What more is there to wait for? What more to do you need to see? We've been patient, but our patience is wearing thin and your refusal has cost all of us."

vid
https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1436078855916331012

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Biden BS The DS Big Push for Control   The Biden BS  The DS Big Push for Control I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 5:36 pm

The Biden BS  The DS Big Push for Control E-38iviXMAQ1TXs?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Biden BS The DS Big Push for Control   The Biden BS  The DS Big Push for Control I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 6:29 pm

NEWS: White House official tells me USPS workers are NOT included in President Biden’s vaccine requirement, but “we strongly encourage them to comply with these standards.”

That’s a massive chunk of the federal workforce — 644k & growing — that’s not required to be vaccinated.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Biden BS The DS Big Push for Control   The Biden BS  The DS Big Push for Control I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 6:48 pm

And the real (voice of the) 'PUSHER' as far as we know to identify someone:

The Biden BS  The DS Big Push for Control E-4Zw3-XMAc4iC5?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Biden BS The DS Big Push for Control   The Biden BS  The DS Big Push for Control I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2022 5:56 pm

Hunter Biden Rob Walker Tony Bobulinsji CEFC bid... James Biden

The Biden BS  The DS Big Push for Control FOMBeETXMAIi2Tl?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Biden BS The DS Big Push for Control   The Biden BS  The DS Big Push for Control I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2022 6:01 pm

The Biden BS  The DS Big Push for Control FOJCOygVsAEXxhL?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Biden BS The DS Big Push for Control   The Biden BS  The DS Big Push for Control I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2022 8:57 pm

The Biden BS  The DS Big Push for Control FOk_h1zWQAQJSzp?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Biden BS The DS Big Push for Control   The Biden BS  The DS Big Push for Control I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2022 8:26 pm

https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/03/24/biden-linked-company-partnered-with-ukraine-biolabs/

An investment firm directed by President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden was a leading financial backer of a pandemic tracking and response firm that collaborated on identifying and isolating deadly pathogens in Ukrainian laboratories, receiving funds from the Obama administration’s Department of Defense in the process, The National Pulse can exclusively reveal.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Biden BS The DS Big Push for Control   The Biden BS  The DS Big Push for Control I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Biden BS The DS Big Push for Control
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: