Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2021_09_12 Clif High – “WOO AND CONSEQUENCES” – A real ball-buster this time!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2021_09_12 Clif High – “WOO AND CONSEQUENCES” – A real ball-buster this time! Empty
PostSubject: 2021_09_12 Clif High – “WOO AND CONSEQUENCES” – A real ball-buster this time!   2021_09_12 Clif High – “WOO AND CONSEQUENCES” – A real ball-buster this time! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 6:11 pm

I had to watch this one more than once to get it all grocked. I also wanted to make sure that this woo episode was really pertinent to the discussions we’ve been having here on the forum. That’s why I waited a full day to post it. For a man so steeped in the woo, Clif absolutely “grocks it” and explained it clearly. His commentary on Greg Hunter’s recent interview with Gen. Michael Flynn (posted on this forum) was 100% spot on. You gotta hear that. First 3 minutes he gets down on exposing the nation's "first tranny", Moochell Obama, as Michael the male. Undeniable observation and I posted my very same observations as well about it in the Sept. 11 daily topic – see the last few posts in that 911 thread – complete with pictures. Go see ‘em. Gets right in his lying tranny ass shit!

Follow that white board – it makes complex situations easier to understand. Very linear, very visual, very logical.

This is a 70 minute BALL BUSTER! Watch.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/jEwHh54q77Ju/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

2021_09_12 Clif High – “WOO AND CONSEQUENCES” – A real ball-buster this time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2021_09_12 Clif High – “WOO AND CONSEQUENCES” – A real ball-buster this time!   2021_09_12 Clif High – “WOO AND CONSEQUENCES” – A real ball-buster this time! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2021 8:56 am

Fantastic.  Haven't heard the end yet tho. I hope he sees where we're going.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2021_09_12 Clif High – “WOO AND CONSEQUENCES” – A real ball-buster this time!   2021_09_12 Clif High – “WOO AND CONSEQUENCES” – A real ball-buster this time! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2021 2:24 pm

Hope you've heard it all the way through by now, Dove. When Clif talks about "the bug" be thinking of the principalities and powers and rulers in high places of Ephesians 6:12. A rose is a rose and by any other name is still a rose. Clif's bug is his name for our fallen angel - Archon - devil.

Meanwhile . . . new woo uploaded just a few minutes ago. It's more about health and healthy fats (animal based  - not veggie based fats) I just scanned and some may find it interesting so I'm just tacking it onto this thread for anyone interested. I saw that he gets on the white board again today. Looked interesting. I'll watch after I get back from doing my bit at the polls to give Gavin the shaft.

2021_09_12 Clif High – “WOO AND CONSEQUENCES” – A real ball-buster this time! Clif_f10

https://www.bitchute.com/video/v4kV4oO7jNhH/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: 2021_09_12 Clif High – “WOO AND CONSEQUENCES” – A real ball-buster this time!   2021_09_12 Clif High – “WOO AND CONSEQUENCES” – A real ball-buster this time! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2021 5:43 pm

Watched the first one right through...very good....enjoyed it very much and I like the way he says he was told about his language then uses it over and over.... good stuff, it's probably what I would do...lol

researcher and Dove like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2021_09_12 Clif High – “WOO AND CONSEQUENCES” – A real ball-buster this time!   2021_09_12 Clif High – “WOO AND CONSEQUENCES” – A real ball-buster this time! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2021_09_12 Clif High – “WOO AND CONSEQUENCES” – A real ball-buster this time!
Page 1 of 1