Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2021_09_23 Clif High - Break Down Woo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2021_09_23 Clif High - Break Down Woo Empty
PostSubject: 2021_09_23 Clif High - Break Down Woo   2021_09_23 Clif High - Break Down Woo I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2021 8:57 pm

I don’t post everything Clif uploads to his woo series but this one is a time sensitive and current breakdown of what he sees for us in the next few days. I hope he’s right about some of this and I hope he’s wrong on much more. Shit’ll probably fall somewhere in the middle and even the middle smells pretty bad.

WE ARE ON NOTICE!!! If you need parts for anything you have that is in danger of breaking down or if you know that you’re going to need some very important future item pretty soon now is the time to get them. Don’t put it off.

I’m getting car repairs and routine maintenance done now while I can still get parts. Also I have been buying solar stuff, panels, a BIG solar 'true sine wave' generator, etc. so in case the electricity goes down I'll have enough battery backup power to run a few lights, a refrigerator, and a chest freezer at a bare minimum for as long as the sun shines. The sun shines A LOT here most every day. I finally have all the stuff I need gathered (and paid for in full) and I didn’t need Clif’s warning messages before I started on this project. All this solar backup system has been many months in the planning stages. It's all big ticket items and big ticket $$$ to match too. This solar shit ain't cheap.

The latest woo is below . . . looks breakdown of societies is right around the corner if Clif is right! Be very careful of the normies. Follow along on Clif's white board.

LENGTH: 42 minutes

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GSjbxwhz1749/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

2021_09_23 Clif High - Break Down Woo
Page 1 of 1