Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

M CLASS Solar Flare For Today-Tonite

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

M CLASS Solar Flare For Today-Tonite Empty
PostSubject: M CLASS Solar Flare For Today-Tonite   M CLASS Solar Flare For Today-Tonite I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2021 5:24 pm

https://weatherboy.com/geomagnetic-storm-watch-issued-for-earth-for-sunday/

Right now, the SWPC says there is a 30% chance of only active geomagnetic activity on the 26th, a 40% chance of a “minor storm”, a 25% chance of a “moderate storm”, and a 1% chance of a “strong-extreme storm.”

So they say...who to believe ?  hmm? Just be aware, and ready. 

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: M CLASS Solar Flare For Today-Tonite   M CLASS Solar Flare For Today-Tonite I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2021 8:54 pm

The Space Weather Prediction Center (SWPC) , a unit of the U.S. Department of Commerce under  NOAA,which sits alongside its terrestrial National Weather Service,  has upgraded their previously issued  Geomagnetic Storm Watch for all of Earth. In addition to expecting G1 storm conditions on Sunday, G2 storm conditions are now expected on Monday. Also, the Planetary K-index which is an indicator of disturbances in the Earth’s magnetic field, is now forecast to spike to a KP level of 6. If this were to materialize, the aurora, also known as Northern Lights, would appear much more south than they usually are.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: M CLASS Solar Flare For Today-Tonite   M CLASS Solar Flare For Today-Tonite I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2021 9:47 pm

Info on a G2 =

https://allstartsusa.com/2021/09/25/possible-geomagnetic-storms-class-g2-in-the-next-few-days/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M CLASS Solar Flare For Today-Tonite   M CLASS Solar Flare For Today-Tonite I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

M CLASS Solar Flare For Today-Tonite
Page 1 of 1