Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kash Patel: Durham To Reveal Broad Democrat Conspiracy Against President Trump

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kash Patel: Durham To Reveal Broad Democrat Conspiracy Against President Trump Empty
PostSubject: Kash Patel: Durham To Reveal Broad Democrat Conspiracy Against President Trump   Kash Patel: Durham To Reveal Broad Democrat Conspiracy Against President Trump I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2021 11:21 am

https://www.oann.com/kash-patel-durham-to-reveal-broad-democrat-conspiracy-against-president-trump/

Kash Patel: Durham To Reveal Broad Democrat Conspiracy Against President Trump DURHAM-525x437
[size=11]This 2018 portrait released by the U.S. Department of Justice shows Connecticut’s U.S. Attorney John Durham. Tasked with examining the U.S. government’s investigation into Russian election interference, special counsel John Durham charged a prominent cybersecurity lawyer on Thursday, Sept. 16, 2021, with making a false statement to the FBI. (U.S. Department of Justice via AP, File)

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 5:34 PM PT – Sunday, October 3, 2021

Former Chief of Staff to President Trump’s Pentagon said U.S. attorney John Durham is set to unveil a massive anti-corruption case in his probe of the Obamagate scandal.
During an interview on Sunday, Kash Patel said Durham is in the process of preparing a 27-page indictment of mob-style cases of conspiracy and fraud committed against the Trump administration. Patel added the recent indictment against Michael Sussman takes up no more than three pages, meaning other top officials will be indicted soon.
Sussman was found to have lied to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in 2016 in order to advance a false Trump-Russia collusion narrative. Patel noted the real collusion took place between the Democratic National Committee (DNC), the 2016 Clinton campaign and the FBI.
“I believe within the next six months, look out for indictments against the folks like Fusion GPS, Glenn Simpson for helping to perpetuate this fraud, and look out for individuals like Lisa Page and Peter Strzok. I believe they’re already helping John Durham, they’re cooperating with him to get the bigger fish like the Andy McCabe, who is the biggest fraudster next to James Comey,” Patel pointed out.
Patel continued on to say Durham is basing his probe on bank records and money flows, adding he will present hard evidence of the Democrat conspiracy against President Trump.[/size]
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Kash Patel: Durham To Reveal Broad Democrat Conspiracy Against President Trump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kash Patel: Durham To Reveal Broad Democrat Conspiracy Against President Trump   Kash Patel: Durham To Reveal Broad Democrat Conspiracy Against President Trump I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2021 12:21 pm

Tiger Droppings started a thread on this yesterday. So far it's only two pages long and pretty interesting to read. I pasted the opening post below to start ya off. Y'all might want to check it out.

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/kash-patel-is-urging-america-first-patriots-to-be-patient-with-durham-and-heres-why/98715358/

Quote :
Just to preface this post, I'm still not convinced any real damage will be done to the Swamp rat bastards who tried to oust Trump during his first term.....now,

Kash Patel, former Defense Dept Chief of Staff under President Trump told Maria Bartiromo this morning that people need to understand the breadth and scope of Durham's investigation is very significant and it's not unusual for this type of investigation to last well over three years. Patel was a former federal prosecutor and has been part of many federal investigations with some taking over 5 years to complete and with indictments and incarcerations.

Patel said Durham is gleaning through all the evidence. I believe much of that evidence is already known by people who have been following this FISA Abuse scandal. Never forget the excellent investigative reporting by John Solomon, Sara Carter, Peter Schweizer, Lara Logan and many others that left little doubt the DNC, HRCs campaign and the FBI/DOJ conspired to fabricate fraudulent evidence in order to obtain fraudulent FISA warrants to surveil Team Trump. All of this treasonous behavior and activity was to protect the Swamp from a interloper who posed a serious threat to their domain of corruption.

My guess, if Durham is one of the rare "white hats" in our DOJ, maybe, just maybe he's going to make sure the perpetrators of the Trump/Russia Collusion hoax have no where to hide. He's closing all the escape hatches and trap doors so these rat bastards can't use their favorite "get out of jail free card"........."NO INTENT."

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1