Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Las Vegas Shooting Exposed: Revisiting the Las Vegas False Flag Massacre Four Years on – Some Stuff Compiled To Video That We Maybe Didn’t Consider or See

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Las Vegas Shooting Exposed: Revisiting the Las Vegas False Flag Massacre Four Years on – Some Stuff Compiled To Video That We Maybe Didn’t Consider or See Empty
PostSubject: Las Vegas Shooting Exposed: Revisiting the Las Vegas False Flag Massacre Four Years on – Some Stuff Compiled To Video That We Maybe Didn’t Consider or See   Las Vegas Shooting Exposed: Revisiting the Las Vegas False Flag Massacre Four Years on – Some Stuff Compiled To Video That We Maybe Didn’t Consider or See I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 5:11 pm

22 minutes – make of it what you will. There is a lot of stuff in this compilation of various video from back in that day that I have never seen and perhaps you haven’t seen either. During that, “fog of war”, period when things were still available online I downloaded and saved a shit-ton of stuff that was quickly purged and sent to the internet memory hole, never to be seen again, and I still have those purged videos. There is stuff in the video below that I didn’t get way back then, four years ago, so I’m glad to have this info as well. There is a bunch of video that I had never seen before and I’m glad to now have it. KUDOS to whoever saved all these video clips and compiled them into this short 22 minute piece.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG!!! VEGAS FALSE FLAG

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XWms8EeTepjx/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Las Vegas Shooting Exposed: Revisiting the Las Vegas False Flag Massacre Four Years on – Some Stuff Compiled To Video That We Maybe Didn’t Consider or See Empty
PostSubject: Re: Las Vegas Shooting Exposed: Revisiting the Las Vegas False Flag Massacre Four Years on – Some Stuff Compiled To Video That We Maybe Didn’t Consider or See   Las Vegas Shooting Exposed: Revisiting the Las Vegas False Flag Massacre Four Years on – Some Stuff Compiled To Video That We Maybe Didn’t Consider or See I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2023 7:13 pm

Sounds like bunk to me..
-----------------------------

The Western Journal
@western_journal
·7h

Fifty-eight were killed and many more were injured in the shooting.
#lasvegas #shooting #fbi #releasesdocsfinally #smokescreens #news
w-j.co/s/ce4c8

New Clues into Las Vegas Shooter Revealed After FBI Releases Docs Years After Massacre

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Las Vegas Shooting Exposed: Revisiting the Las Vegas False Flag Massacre Four Years on – Some Stuff Compiled To Video That We Maybe Didn’t Consider or See   Las Vegas Shooting Exposed: Revisiting the Las Vegas False Flag Massacre Four Years on – Some Stuff Compiled To Video That We Maybe Didn’t Consider or See I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2023 10:25 pm

Here's another scenario that looks to be well thought out

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Las Vegas Shooting Exposed: Revisiting the Las Vegas False Flag Massacre Four Years on – Some Stuff Compiled To Video That We Maybe Didn’t Consider or See   Las Vegas Shooting Exposed: Revisiting the Las Vegas False Flag Massacre Four Years on – Some Stuff Compiled To Video That We Maybe Didn’t Consider or See I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2023 10:54 pm

[ltr]NineofCups[/ltr]
·1d

Top floors used as ridiculous sqy ring where people are bIackmaiIed with video footage of them Not Actually having .... with ...... but being Setup.

Las Vegas Shooting Exposed: Revisiting the Las Vegas False Flag Massacre Four Years on – Some Stuff Compiled To Video That We Maybe Didn’t Consider or See 996de7da9aa1c7d9

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Las Vegas Shooting Exposed: Revisiting the Las Vegas False Flag Massacre Four Years on – Some Stuff Compiled To Video That We Maybe Didn’t Consider or See   Las Vegas Shooting Exposed: Revisiting the Las Vegas False Flag Massacre Four Years on – Some Stuff Compiled To Video That We Maybe Didn’t Consider or See I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Las Vegas Shooting Exposed: Revisiting the Las Vegas False Flag Massacre Four Years on – Some Stuff Compiled To Video That We Maybe Didn’t Consider or See
Page 1 of 1