Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vaxx Recovery

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Vaxx Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Vaxx Recovery   Vaxx Recovery I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2021 10:43 am

I hope to pull some out of the big thread for easy reference.

But here's this, and also serrapeptase. It's an enzyme that "eats" unwanted 
proteins (i.e. spike protein). Just be sure to have her take it 
1 hour before a meal or 2 hours after so the protein she is eating isn't the target.
That's from an Anon.  Always look stuff up first.

Vaxx Recovery FDgu_YNVIAML9Cm?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Vaxx Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaxx Recovery   Vaxx Recovery I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2021 1:10 pm

Dr. Judy Mikovits says a tiny dose of Suramin will neutralize the vax.

https://twitter.com/shiloh10java/status/1459597945658085378

Back to top Go down

Vaxx Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaxx Recovery   Vaxx Recovery I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2021 11:27 am

Sweet sugar gum tree.. has... The Spikey Ball on it, God showed us in nature. Also Pine needle Tea, look for Natural News article here.
Back to top Go down

Vaxx Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaxx Recovery   Vaxx Recovery I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2021 11:32 am

Read about vascular connection a paragraph down.

https://www.salk.edu/news-release/the-novel-coronavirus-spike-protein-plays-additional-key-role-in-illness/
Back to top Go down

Vaxx Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaxx Recovery   Vaxx Recovery I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2021 11:41 am

PINE NEEDLE TEA -
http://prepforshtf.com/incredible-edible-pine-tree/
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Vaxx Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaxx Recovery   Vaxx Recovery I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2021 10:31 pm

Vaxx Recovery FFafI8lVIAoOf0e?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Vaxx Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaxx Recovery   Vaxx Recovery I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2021 10:41 pm

ONE OF THE GREAT RIDDLES OF OUR TIME..   Vaxx Recovery 1f606 

Why do the protected need to be protected from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected to use the protection that did not protect the protected in the first place?” If the vaccine works to prevent infection, then the vaccinated have nothing to worry about.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Vaxx Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaxx Recovery   Vaxx Recovery I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2021 7:12 pm

Just suggestions to research

Vaxx Recovery FF4snorXIAQTDZA?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Vaxx Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaxx Recovery   Vaxx Recovery I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2021 7:32 pm

Flu recovery is easy.  Just get covid.
Vaxx Recovery FF9spi8WYAEIdGu?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Vaxx Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaxx Recovery   Vaxx Recovery I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2021 4:53 pm

COV-19 IMMUNITY IN 19 MINUTES

https://www.bitchute.com/video/EdffVJbFxb96/

Yaddy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Vaxx Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaxx Recovery   Vaxx Recovery I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2021 11:22 am

Vaxx Recovery FHJL_wrVQAcakNH?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Vaxx Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaxx Recovery   Vaxx Recovery I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2021 12:46 pm

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/12/22/spike-protein-detox.aspx?ui=2cf79981223711a7a1ffed8a56b2e768ca93cb8e40c42ea5371af3cbeea6dfce&sd=20110214&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1HL&cid=20211222_HL2&mid=DM1072189&rid=1357582103

in case the website is taken down:

• If you had COVID-19 or received a COVID-19 injection, you may have dangerous spike proteins circulating in your body

• Spike proteins can circulate in your body after infection or injection, causing damage to cells, tissues and organs

• The World Council for Health has released a spike protein detox guide, which provides straightforward steps you can take to potentially lessen the effects of toxic spike protein in your body

• Spike protein inhibitors and neutralizers include pine needles, ivermectin, neem, N-acetylcysteine (NAC) and glutathione

• The top 10 spike protein detox essentials include vitamin D, vitamin C, nigella seed, quercetin, zinc, curcumin, milk thistle extract, NAC, ivermectin and magnesium

Too much to cc.  download

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Vaxx Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaxx Recovery   Vaxx Recovery I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2021 8:19 pm

I’m no doctor, but earlier this year my two boys had these same symptoms, tested negative for Covid and they said get Sudafed, and Mucinex those two work well together. Within two days symptoms gone. NyQuil, Tylenol Cold & Flu, and Alka Setlzer Cold & Flu

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Vaxx Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaxx Recovery   Vaxx Recovery I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2022 8:21 am

At this point if you are Jabbed you may be recognizing that it doesn't work. Not only that you may be feeling sicker. It's time for you to heal yourself from what you've done. ZINC,IVM,HCQ,NAC, Quercetin, Glutathion. What has always been the cure is the cure for you as well!!!

Vaxx Recovery FIV-k0mVgAEsVRc?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Vaxx Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaxx Recovery   Vaxx Recovery I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2022 10:17 am

Dr Peter McCullough reveals he is now treating patients for Blood Clots in the arms (a very rare condition) since the rollout.

Since sharing over 11K of your stories, I can confirm blood clots in the arms are being reported.

Also
Myocarditis cases are rising

https://twitter.com/theysayitsrare/status/1487753793597067264

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Vaxx Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaxx Recovery   Vaxx Recovery I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2022 12:16 pm

The detox doctor    also, if needed, look at 'vaccinations' thread, buecause I've posted more of her.

https://twitter.com/bufy68/status/1490064937254801422

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Vaxx Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaxx Recovery   Vaxx Recovery I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2022 1:20 pm

Vaxx Recovery E8h1sEtVIAUNkgY?format=png&name=4096x4096

https://purebulk.com/products/n-acetyl-l-cysteine-nac?_pos=1&_sid=8a3f29bb4&_ss=r&variant=14294856073265

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Vaxx Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaxx Recovery   Vaxx Recovery I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2022 9:18 pm

Vaxx and covid recovery:

Dr. McCullough, seems all severe outcomes cascade via low glutathione (GSH) stores for those of age and/or underlying inflammatory conditions whether facing Covid itself or participating in the jabs; the response depletes GSH further. Support may be key.

Lots of info in her thread: https://twitter.com/alumilynn/status/1497028132842668036

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vaxx Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaxx Recovery   Vaxx Recovery I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vaxx Recovery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: