Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two new Clif High interviews – (1) Talks Juan O' Savin, China, Genocide, and Trump! – (2) Where In the Woo Are We and Where Are We Going!! Deep Dive Into the Woo!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Two new Clif High interviews – (1) Talks Juan O' Savin, China, Genocide, and Trump! – (2) Where In the Woo Are We and Where Are We Going!! Deep Dive Into the Woo!! Empty
PostSubject: Two new Clif High interviews – (1) Talks Juan O' Savin, China, Genocide, and Trump! – (2) Where In the Woo Are We and Where Are We Going!! Deep Dive Into the Woo!!   Two new Clif High interviews – (1) Talks Juan O' Savin, China, Genocide, and Trump! – (2) Where In the Woo Are We and Where Are We Going!! Deep Dive Into the Woo!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2021 2:16 pm

Two new Clif High interviews:
(1) Talks Juan O' Savin, China, Genocide, and Trump!
(2) Where In the Woo Are We and Where Are We Going!! Deep Dive Into the Woo!!

I’ve heard neither of these yet but here they are for your perusal. I don’t always agree with Clif but I gotta admit that he is one very interesting and intelligent dude. I enjoy listening to him speak on most anything EXCEPT when he gets going too long on martial arts stuff. Fraid I just don’t grok that stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2021_11_28 Clif High Talks Juan O' Savin, China, Genocide, and Trump!

Show Notes wrote:
Clif in is own style explains future predicting software, talks about Kyle Rittenhouse, the elite’s plan, and the Ghislaine Maxwell.

Things are escalating and it’s time to really listen to those who know what is to come.

51 minutes

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Mmxpo01jATY7/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2021_11_29 Clif High and Bitcoin Ben, Where In the Woo Are We and Where Are We Going!! Deep Dive Into the Woo!!

70 minutes

https://rumble.com/vpz8e1-november-29-2021.html

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Two new Clif High interviews – (1) Talks Juan O' Savin, China, Genocide, and Trump! – (2) Where In the Woo Are We and Where Are We Going!! Deep Dive Into the Woo!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two new Clif High interviews – (1) Talks Juan O' Savin, China, Genocide, and Trump! – (2) Where In the Woo Are We and Where Are We Going!! Deep Dive Into the Woo!!   Two new Clif High interviews – (1) Talks Juan O' Savin, China, Genocide, and Trump! – (2) Where In the Woo Are We and Where Are We Going!! Deep Dive Into the Woo!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2021 2:34 pm

E put out a statement on Juan O'Savin, that he puts out a good amount of disinfo, and does it

because basically he's a grifter, making money off the movement. 

I can assure you, E would know.  and he went to great lengths to inform the Patriot rally in Tx, I think, as they were 'featuring' Juan.  They went ahead and had Juan anyway-to sell tickets.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Two new Clif High interviews – (1) Talks Juan O' Savin, China, Genocide, and Trump! – (2) Where In the Woo Are We and Where Are We Going!! Deep Dive Into the Woo!!   Two new Clif High interviews – (1) Talks Juan O' Savin, China, Genocide, and Trump! – (2) Where In the Woo Are We and Where Are We Going!! Deep Dive Into the Woo!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2021 3:44 pm

I started to see dis-info through Juan after a listening to him on a few of his videos. Got tired of looking at his boots all the time too, but, nice boots. I still haven't heard Clif on those two video's I posted so I don't know what he had to say on the subject yet.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two new Clif High interviews – (1) Talks Juan O' Savin, China, Genocide, and Trump! – (2) Where In the Woo Are We and Where Are We Going!! Deep Dive Into the Woo!!   Two new Clif High interviews – (1) Talks Juan O' Savin, China, Genocide, and Trump! – (2) Where In the Woo Are We and Where Are We Going!! Deep Dive Into the Woo!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two new Clif High interviews – (1) Talks Juan O' Savin, China, Genocide, and Trump! – (2) Where In the Woo Are We and Where Are We Going!! Deep Dive Into the Woo!!
Page 1 of 1