Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2021_12_02 Steve Quayle and Dave Hodges - Are You Prepared for the Multitude of Life-Threatening, Nation-Ending, Extinction Level Events?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2021_12_02 Steve Quayle and Dave Hodges - Are You Prepared for the Multitude of Life-Threatening, Nation-Ending, Extinction Level Events? Empty
PostSubject: 2021_12_02 Steve Quayle and Dave Hodges - Are You Prepared for the Multitude of Life-Threatening, Nation-Ending, Extinction Level Events?   2021_12_02 Steve Quayle and Dave Hodges - Are You Prepared for the Multitude of Life-Threatening, Nation-Ending, Extinction Level Events? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2021 2:46 pm

Skip ahead to the 11 minute mark to get past the long winded sat phone infomercial. I personally am sick to death of hearing about the damnable things. The rest of this after the first 11 minutes is listenable and timely info as only Steve Quayle can dish out. I just deal with “the sky is falling” Hodges. Nuff said there.

Dave Hodges wrote:
In the following interview, Steve Quayle and myself process a few of the multiple threats being brought against humanity.

57½ minutes

https://traffic.megaphone.fm/REP5747974423.mp3

https://thecommonsenseshow.com/activism-agenda-21-conspiracy/are-you-prepared-multitude-life-threatening-nation-ending-extinction-level-events-steve-quayle-and

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down

2021_12_02 Steve Quayle and Dave Hodges - Are You Prepared for the Multitude of Life-Threatening, Nation-Ending, Extinction Level Events?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: