Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2021_12_11 Clif High - Name of the Worm Woo ( Two thumbs up on this one )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2021_12_11 Clif High - Name of the Worm Woo  ( Two thumbs up on this one ) Empty
PostSubject: 2021_12_11 Clif High - Name of the Worm Woo ( Two thumbs up on this one )   2021_12_11 Clif High - Name of the Worm Woo  ( Two thumbs up on this one ) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2021 3:10 pm

Clif talks on communism: There are systems, and then there are systems of systems. Clif goes on to talk about vaxx concentration camps and strategies for disrupting the systems of systems. Some near term predictions Clif’s data mining programs see on the near horizon and then - the final word. Stay to the end for that word.  This is one of his best talks ever and I’m going to have to watch it again. Two thumbs up on this one.

Clif High wrote:
"The Greater Good can go Fuck itself... I've got things to do!!!"

Gotta love Clif. Says exactly what is on his mind.

49 minutes

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kKOLTh4bLv1T/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

SkepticAL likes this post

Back to top Go down

2021_12_11 Clif High - Name of the Worm Woo ( Two thumbs up on this one )
Page 1 of 1