Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY Empty
PostSubject: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2021 9:19 am

I have vax recovery, but not a covid recovery, so here we go.

Here's one formula

https://scitechdaily.com/two-common-over-the-counter-compounds-reduce-covid-19-virus-replication-by-99-in-early-testing/

and a twitter feed with info:

https://twitter.com/gglinskii/status/1458545386075815938

The combination includes diphenhydramine, an antihistamine used for allergy symptoms. When paired with lactoferrin, a protein found in cow and human milk, the compounds were found to hinder the SARS-CoV-2 virus during tests in monkey cells and human lung cells.

Like diphenhydramine, lactoferrin is available without a prescription. Ostrov thought about pairing it with diphenhydramine and ran with the idea. In lab tests on human and monkey cells, the combination was particularly potent: Individually, the two compounds each inhibited SARS-CoV-2 virus replication by about 30%. Together, they reduced virus replication by 99%.

(the article does say):  The type of lactoferrin used in the research differs slightly from the type that is commonly available to consumers, he noted. Lactoferrin is commonly used as a supplement to treat stomach and intestinal ulcers, among other uses.

(But that can probably be worked on.  I would take what I could get if there was nothing else available)  

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2021 9:25 am

https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-recover-protocol/

Ivermectin is the anchor for this one.

look up  FLCCC PROTOCOL.  for articles.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2021 9:29 am

Quercetin is very effective. Start immediately.

minute you get the sniffles, start taking 0.5-1 g twice a day. Next day, you're better. Take for 1-2 wks. If sniffles return, take longer.

--

https://www.dovepress.com/possible-therapeutic-effects-of-adjuvant-quercetin-supplementation-aga-peer-reviewed-fulltext-article-IJGM

The 0.5 to 1 gram twice daily is more aggressive than the 2nd article,  but looks to be more appropriate. !!!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2021 9:34 am

Get ivermectin.

If you haven't already, go to http://FLCCC.net to get ivermectin. It's crazy how we're, citizens of 1st world country, can't get help & meds that can save us while in Indonesia you can buy ivermectin online w/ no prescription.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2021 10:05 am

video  https://rumble.com/vn13qz-most-important-video-youll-see-watch-listen-share-with-loved-ones-.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2021 12:40 pm

RESEARCH IT.   I don't remember anything beyond the name.  Wink

Tom Fitton
@TomFitton

1h

Is Fluvoxamine the Covid Drug We’ve Been Waiting For? A 10-day treatment costs only $4 and appears to greatly reduce symptoms, hospitalization and death

https://www.wsj.com/articles/is-fluvoxamine-the-covid-miracle-drug-we-have-been-waiting-for-oral-pill-cheap-hospitalization-11640726605?st=3zsefj2e8ge82je&reflink=desktopwebshare_twitter

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2021 12:42 pm

Also for recovery:  monoclonal antibodies.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2021 2:35 pm

ANON:
I became allergic to deodorant coincidentally right after getting vaccinated. Also to dryer sheets.

HEAVY METALS POISONING?? There are detoxes, but be CONSERVATIVE. Things stored in fat,
soft tissue, etc. are pulled into the blood stream and circulated !!!

COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY FHzLsiVVQAAGk8o?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2021 2:35 pm

Contd:
COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY FHzLskHXEAkKK1t?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2021 2:36 pm

COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY FHzLsmUUcAAO77m?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2021 5:32 pm

STEROIDS  ARE IMPORTANT ANTI INFLAMMATORY  !!

https://pierrekory.substack.com/p/hospitalized-covid-19-patients-are

Hospitalized COVID-19 Patients are Systematically Dying from Under-Treatment with Corticosteroids - PART I

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2022 8:04 pm

COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY FItHGOTUYAALdTJ?format=jpg&name=medium
COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY FItHGORVcAAH0GQ?format=jpg&name=900x900

MMS IS A TYPE OF BLEACH AND IS VERY CONTROVERSIAL.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2022 2:24 pm

COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY FI7K5WlWYAkJHiI?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 9:47 am

COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY FFKv3EVXEAg0t4X?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2022 9:27 pm

E. offered up some suggestions:

E, [1/17/2022 5:44 PM]

If you have Covid,

In addition to the usual supplements people take and the monoclonal antibodies (which are unfortunately in short supply right now), I suggest:

O2 monitor so you know if your oxygen goes low (this is the most serious symptom that can develop). (Walmart/CVS etc sell these fairly cheap).
A thermometer on hand to check for fevers.
Ibuprofin or Naproxen on hand for inflammation. (I suggest Naproxen over ibuprofin, it has a longer half-life and tends to work better in this case).
Famotidine (Pepcid) to help with nausea, reflux, and a host of other issues covid will cause (it also helps with blood pressure issue that covid can cause) 
Keep aspirin on hand in case you develop clotting issues (not likely, but quick intervention can save your life and quality of life).

Plan on possibly not leaving the house for a couple weeks, as much as possible, just in case it gets worse.

Plan on being extremely tired. 

Covid can be rough. 
You'll need patience.

I also suggest trying to sleep in an upright or elevated position as well, so that you discourage buildup of bacteria in your lungs* 
Move around as tolerated*

*note all medications should be checked for interactions with anything you take regularly.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2022 8:45 am

https://www.clarkcountytoday.com/news/scientist-surprised-by-discovery-of-99-effective-cheap-covid-treatment/

COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY FJldMSxVEAA2oIb?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2022 1:04 pm

https://welovetrump.com/2022/01/22/dr-zelenko-zinc-is-the-bullet-that-kills-the-virus-the-only-problem-is-the-bullet-doesnt-get-to/

Dr. Zelenko: “Zinc Is The Bullet That Kills The Virus. The Only Problem Is The Bullet Doesn’t Get To
----
So, ivermectin and hcq are the Rx ways to get zinc into the cell.
---
The supplement way is QUERCETIN. 

Now, you don’t need a doctor and now you don’t need permission from the government. You can go to a pharmacy or go to a supermarket and buy an over-the-counter option of quercetin together with Zinc and Vitamin C and Vitamin D.

And Vitamin D – the studies all show – Vitamin D3 levels between 50 and 70 virtually eliminate hospitalizations or admissions in the intensive care unit. It optimizes their immune system..so you need Vitamin D, then you need Zinc, which is the bullet. And then to form a functioning gun, you need Vitamin C and quercetin…

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2022 7:35 pm

COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY FJ08oT5akAITGLr?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2022 10:18 pm

MONOCLONAL ANTIBODIES.   iF THIS LADY IS RIGHT, IT'S NOT GOOD.

And I have read blurbs about doctor's reporting a flurry of new cancer cases...

It's just tragic...

https://rumble.com/vsfchw-dr.-carrie-madej-issues-shocking-warning-about-monoclonal-antibodies.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2022 9:39 pm

Dr. Zelenko's Monumental First Video to President Donald Trump from March 21, 2020.

I am confident that this will go down in history as one of the most important videos ever made.  Dr. Zelenko's desperate plea for early, prehospital treatment and the use of hydroxychloroquine, zinc and other drugs was the beginning of a MASSIVE movement across the US and the entire globe.  

This is the foundation of the world-renowned Zelenko Protocol, a treatment that has shown an 85% reduction in hospitalizations and deaths globally and has been verified by peer-reviewed studies.

The narrative is shifting and the enemies of freedom want you to FORGET about this entirely.  They DO NOT want you to share this post and video.

That means we should make this go viral EVERYWHERE!

Also, make sure you follow Dr. Zelenko here on Telegram:  @ZelenkoProtocol

Zelenko on video:  https://t.me/georgenews/3505

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2022 10:57 pm

COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY FK2-BpPXEAMhA9W?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2022 1:30 pm

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/heres-how-to-detox-from-the-covid-spike-protein-from-the-jab-or-the-virus/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2022 9:07 pm

Don't put the honey in and then pour boiling hot water over it.

Stir honey in after it's somewhat cooled

https://twitter.com/AndyMar17737663/status/1493699509842497545

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2022 7:51 pm

https://usamagazinestudio.com/el-salvador-government-gives-medicine-packets-to-all-covid-19-patients-guess-what-they-contain/

This package is given by El Salvador Govern to COVID patients, their families and in areas of prevalence of COVID.
The package includes:
- Acetaminophen 500mg (Panadol, Tylenol, Paracetamol)
- Vitamin C 500mg
- Vitamin D3 2000IU
- Zinc 50mg
- Aspirin 100mg for clots
- IVERMECTIN

(me: acording to Dr. Zelenko, quercetin allows the zinc to enter the cells, and is essential for zinc to work right)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2022 7:53 pm

https://trialsitenews.com/msn-showcases-the-amazing-uttar-pradesh-turnaround-the-ivermectin-based-home-medicine-kits/

Recently Indian press touted that Uttar Pradesh, India’s most populous state with about 230 million people was nearly COVID-19 free.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2022 7:54 pm

Anon report  on ivermectin.  Worth researching

I purchased 12mg pills. I read about another person that took it twice a day and their liver cancer went away. I haven't been diagnosed with anything, but I haven't been healthy or felt well in about 10 years now. Hoping this will be the key.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2022 7:37 pm

EDIT !!!   NEW INFO SAYS PAXLOVID IS A VERY DANGEROUS DRUG!

Paxlovid is a combination of two drugs that work together to treat COVID-19. Early studies revealed high-risk individuals who have taken the drug have significant reductions in hospitalization and death.

Last edited by Dove on Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2022 9:07 am

Add NAC -

COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY FUQJJAhX0AAYfrV?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2022 7:03 am

COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY FUTvZ6ZXwAEECWA?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2022 11:26 am

ADD NAC-N-Acetylcysteine.  It helps alot to rebuild your system. 

COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY FUzp4rtXoAEizNE?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2022 9:00 am

COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY FVfGsZZVIAUjVls?format=png&name=small

anon  I'm taking Fenbendazole (antiparasitic, anticancer)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2022 4:39 pm

COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY FW7ao-5XEAIXkhG?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2022 4:44 pm

Comms 

COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY FW7mLY_X0AMJ95P?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2022 11:13 am

pharmacydelivers.com/ has added many new products to their lineup. For those on the parasite protocol, Doxycycline and Ivermectin can be purchased here. Fenbendazole is coming soon.
The store is based out of India where the product are OTC and no prescription is required. Delivery takes about 3-4 weeks. Coupon code PP5 will take 5% off of order.
----
I have used a similar site. If it's not the same one, I'll update later.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2022 11:15 am

I recall either Tn or Ky  or Al had legislation to make ivermectin OTC.  It may have passed.

2 times now-in the posts, and from the street, I've heard  BIRD FLU  coming.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2022 10:28 am

If one ends up in the hospital, one may have no choice but remdesivir-a dangerous drug

Here's one article

https://myvalleynews.com/blog/2022/02/03/covid-19-deaths-or-remdesivir-deaths/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2022 7:37 pm

https://t.me/orwelliandystopia/66987

Ivermectin reduces COVID death risk by 92%, peer-reviewed study finds. 

The peer-reviewed study was published on Wednesday by the online medical journal Cureus. The study was conducted on a strictly controlled population of 88,012 people from the city of Itajaí in Brazil.

Individuals who used ivermectin as prophylaxis or took the medication before being infected by COVID experienced significant reductions in death and hospitalization.

According to the study, those who took ivermectin regularly had a 92% reduction in their COVID death risk compared to non-users and 84% less than irregular users.

"The hospitalization rate was reduced by 100% in regular users compared to both irregular users and non-users," the study stated.

TheBlaze (https://www.theblaze.com/news/ivermectin-covid-treatment-new-study)

Ivermectin reduces COVID death risk by 92%, peer-reviewed study finds
A new peer-reviewed study found that regular use of ivermectin reduced the risk of dying from COVID-19 by 92%

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2022 3:16 pm

post covid brain recovery

Look into mast cell activation syndrome. If your brain fog is due to inflammation post-COVID, then chances are that anything that can help an MCAS sufferer might improve your symptoms as well.
If it's that, then what you want is to stabilize your mast cells. Luteolin, rutin, astaxanthin, or quercetin are all plant components that have mast cell stabilizing properties. There are many more things though.
You could also go talk to a doctor about possibly taking some antihistamines or a prescription mast cell stabilizer. AFAIK, especially the H3 histamine receptor is involved in neuroinflammation, so you might even have some luck with an H3 antagonist.
https://www.kidneyurology.org/luteolin/
It won't copy.  It's a good article. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2022 11:14 am

Not everyone reported a good response with luteolin (above).  Some reporting hallucinations.

Watch source, dosage, read available lit. before taking anything relative to alt health
researchers.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2022 11:15 am

https://www.ivermectin.com/

It's looking like origin is India.  That's ok, it seems. Never came across a 
complaint or issue.

Last edited by Dove on Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2023 9:48 am

[ltr]@ENTHEOS[/ltr]
·3h

Replying to [ltr]@taramspatriot[/ltr]

Dr. Kory is making tremendous progress on vax damage reversals (in certain cases). Please reach out to him Tara (website attached)
covid19criticalcare.com/expert

Replying to [ltr]@GypsyRebel1717[/ltr]

There's also a re-search chemical being repurposed for reversing Myocarditis and Cardiomyopathy + other vax caused ailments (underground) called Stenabolic. Something you can get over the counter though it is stated "not for human consumption" for liability reasons. Has a long history of use though (used by athletes). Something worth digging into while in the testing phase. Remarkable compound actually.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2023 9:49 am

healthlivingyoga.com/23877/ben

COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY Fe825338e20bbe3c

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2023 9:50 am

COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY 07625b6e0bc187bf

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2023 9:51 am

Anon
.my father has complete blockage / 80% blockage in different arteries around a triple bypass from 30 yrs ago after a massive heart attack. He is now having extreme shortness of breath with minimal exertion. He's been on meds to reduce plaque, but not much improvement. And surgery/stints were ruled out many years ago due to risk. I am always looking for help in increasing blood oxygen cleaning his arteries.
COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY B67940467942c3a8

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2023 9:52 am

COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY Afcff56bcacb854d

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2023 9:53 am

COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY 702c45b60a0552e2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2023 5:33 pm

[ltr]@georgekennedy[/ltr]

·1h
(me: NAC is available again.  Vitacost.com, Amazon.com etc.)

A friend of mine has been doing some research on detox & possible remedies for the Covid Vax. Several credible sources all listed some variation of this combo of supplements below, all of which included vitamin C, D3, zinc, quercetin, and NAC.
There’s also a lot of evidence that autophagy can rid the body of almost any toxin, which is typically achieved by a long fast.
Please consider sharing this with those who took the shots.
covid19criticalcare.com/treatm

COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY 65baf8993e138efa

COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY A319fe3d9ff6f388

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2023 12:51 pm

Nice price tag   $255.00

https://www.patientadvocatebulldog.com/product/jab-rescue-kit/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2023 6:18 pm

[ltr]@QuantumMed3[/ltr]
·1m

Replying to [ltr]@KDDavidaon[/ltr], [ltr]@AliOfTruth[/ltr], and 5 more

Fever is beneficial to have in COVID patients, but in kids it can get to 105 F which is way too high, they could seize.
Once it’s above 103 F I’ll use ibuprofen dosed depending on weight. I never use Tylenol because it lowers glutathione in alveolar macrophages and type II pneumocytes which are THE most important to battle COVID.
NAC replenishes glutathione which is what we want. That’s also why they feel so much better! It takes 4 hours to replenish.
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/158786

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2023 7:13 am

A little backstory to Dr. McCullough. (For those who do not know) Dr. McCullough is one of the most published cardiologists ever in America. Over 1,000 publications and 660 citations in the National Library of Medicine. He is also the recipient of the Simon Dack Award from the American College of Cardiology and the International Vicenza Award in Critical Care Nephrology for his scholarship and research.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY   COVID AND VAXX  RECOVERY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COVID AND VAXX RECOVERY
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: