Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2021_12 Irrefutable Proof Covid-19 Was Planned – Why Does Trump Keep Promoting the Vaccine? – Here's Trump's Plan. It's GENIUS! – 3 must hear and see videos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2021_12 Irrefutable Proof Covid-19 Was Planned – Why Does Trump Keep Promoting the Vaccine? – Here's Trump's Plan. It's GENIUS! – 3 must hear and see videos Empty
PostSubject: 2021_12 Irrefutable Proof Covid-19 Was Planned – Why Does Trump Keep Promoting the Vaccine? – Here's Trump's Plan. It's GENIUS! – 3 must hear and see videos   2021_12 Irrefutable Proof Covid-19 Was Planned – Why Does Trump Keep Promoting the Vaccine? – Here's Trump's Plan. It's GENIUS! – 3 must hear and see videos I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2021 2:39 pm

Hat tip to Dove for the third video link that she posted on yesterday’s daily. As a side note I have watched all three of these videos below.

This is scorched earth information people! These videos are so professionally done. All are recent from December 2021. I’ve been watching these all morning. I’ve posted them in chronological order by date but I recommend watching the second 27 minute video about Trump’s entry into the world of social media first. Host, Seth Holehouse, seems to be all in for Trump (first two videos) but in all fairness he’s also interviewed some opposition as in the third video. I watched the third video with Dr. David Martin first (Dove’s link) and it’s a major mind blower – especially the first half. At about 37 minutes in it gets to the Trump question. If nothing else you’ll want the first half – guaranteed!

As far as Seth’s views on Trump, he seems to kind of parallel Clif High’s opinions somewhat but without all the woo. Seth is easy to listen too and he seems pretty intelligent. I’d love to backyard BBQ and tip back a few beers with him some evening.

Seth’s Rumble channel. There are lots of great videos there to explore. I like this guy.
https://rumble.com/c/ManInAmerica

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2021_12_16 Irrefutable Proof Covid-19 Was Planned

Guest Interviewed: Mickey Willis. Skip to 10 minutes unless you want to enjoy seeing Rumble glitch – freeze – and glitch again and again. Some lip-sync glitches in the beginning that slowly iron out a few minutes into the show. Rumble glitches somewhat through this video but it's still watchable. You’ll recognize Mickey Willis as the creator of the Plandemic documentary series.

https://plandemicseries.com/

Show Notes wrote:
SORRY FOLKS. RUMBLE LIVE STREAMING FAILED TODAY Sad BUT AT LEAST THE VIDEO IS HERE!

1 hour 21 minutes – start at the 10 minute mark

https://rumble.com/vqul01-irrefutable-proof-covid-19-was-planned.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2021_12_21 Here's Trump's Plan. It's GENIUS!

Show Notes wrote:
For the last few years we've been hearing about Trump having the playbook, playing 4D chess, etc. But has Trump already laid out his plan in plain sight?

27 minutes

https://rumble.com/vr771j-heres-trumps-plan.-its-genius.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2021_12_23 Why Does Trump Keep Promoting the Vaccine?

Show Notes wrote:
A visionary whose discoveries have treated numerous diseases. A global finance expert. A man who has brought powerful white-collar criminals to justice and invented life-changing medical technologies. These all describe my guest today: Dr. David Martin, PhD.

Why does this man who has worked so closely with Congress think that COVID-19 wasn’t a freak act of nature or lab leak, but a plot years in the making? What criminal patterns has he seen before that are showing themselves again on the world stage?

But most importantly of all, I want to ask him the question on everyone's minds: Why is President Trump continuing to push the vaccine even as people keep having adverse reactions? What's really going on?

1 hour 6 minutes

https://rumble.com/vrahql-why-is-trump-promoting-the-vaccine.html

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

bordercollie and SkepticAL like this post

Back to top Go down
SkepticAL

2021_12 Irrefutable Proof Covid-19 Was Planned – Why Does Trump Keep Promoting the Vaccine? – Here's Trump's Plan. It's GENIUS! – 3 must hear and see videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2021_12 Irrefutable Proof Covid-19 Was Planned – Why Does Trump Keep Promoting the Vaccine? – Here's Trump's Plan. It's GENIUS! – 3 must hear and see videos   2021_12 Irrefutable Proof Covid-19 Was Planned – Why Does Trump Keep Promoting the Vaccine? – Here's Trump's Plan. It's GENIUS! – 3 must hear and see videos I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2021 10:03 pm

3rd video was a total eye-opener!!!!

researcher likes this post

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2021_12 Irrefutable Proof Covid-19 Was Planned – Why Does Trump Keep Promoting the Vaccine? – Here's Trump's Plan. It's GENIUS! – 3 must hear and see videos   2021_12 Irrefutable Proof Covid-19 Was Planned – Why Does Trump Keep Promoting the Vaccine? – Here's Trump's Plan. It's GENIUS! – 3 must hear and see videos I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2022 8:25 am

2021_12_27 Let's Talk: Trump and the Jab

This is a follow up to the video that Seth did with Dr. David Martin on December 23 – the third video in the original post above. This clears a lot of questions concerning Trump, the vaxx, and the destructive divide that is ripping and dividing the patriot community. I can sum up this video message thusly; listen quietly to all sides, question everything, keep an open mind, use discernment, and don’t fall for deception. God gave us all brains so engage and exercise that awesome thing inside your skulls. The enemy’s goal is to divide and concur.

At about the 16 minute mark Seth gives a hat tip to Clif High. I was glad to hear that. Maybe Seth will get Clif on his show someday soon. Wouldn't that be awesome?

And as Clif High might opine; the bug is alive and active. Recognize the bug and pay attention to all the woo that surrounds you. Stay chill and don’t feed the bug.

Show Notes wrote:
I’m doing a live show to discuss my thoughts about Trump and the Jab after my interview with Dr. Martin. I want to hear your thoughts and questions during the show, so make sure you join live.

73½ minutes

https://rumble.com/vri2i3-lets-talk-trump-and-the-jab.html

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2021_12 Irrefutable Proof Covid-19 Was Planned – Why Does Trump Keep Promoting the Vaccine? – Here's Trump's Plan. It's GENIUS! – 3 must hear and see videos   2021_12 Irrefutable Proof Covid-19 Was Planned – Why Does Trump Keep Promoting the Vaccine? – Here's Trump's Plan. It's GENIUS! – 3 must hear and see videos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2021_12 Irrefutable Proof Covid-19 Was Planned – Why Does Trump Keep Promoting the Vaccine? – Here's Trump's Plan. It's GENIUS! – 3 must hear and see videos
Page 1 of 1