Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2022_01_04 Telegram post from “Q) The Storm Rider”… “Trump was the bait”

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2022_01_04 Telegram post from “Q) The Storm Rider”… “Trump was the bait” Empty
PostSubject: 2022_01_04 Telegram post from “Q) The Storm Rider”… “Trump was the bait”   2022_01_04 Telegram post from “Q) The Storm Rider”… “Trump was the bait” I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2022 5:49 pm

Make of this what you will peeps. This was posted yesterday at the link below. I’m gonna take the time to make some screenshots and make a few annotations to one of ‘em that really caught my eye. Tell me what y’all think. There’s a lot more at that link too. I didn’t capture everything so go look.

https://t.me/s/qthestormrider777

2022_01_04 Telegram post from “Q) The Storm Rider”… “Trump was the bait” Storm_10
2022_01_04 Telegram post from “Q) The Storm Rider”… “Trump was the bait” Storm_11
2022_01_04 Telegram post from “Q) The Storm Rider”… “Trump was the bait” Storm_12
2022_01_04 Telegram post from “Q) The Storm Rider”… “Trump was the bait” Storm_13

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

2022_01_04 Telegram post from “Q) The Storm Rider”… “Trump was the bait”
Page 1 of 1