Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

COVFEFE PURPOSE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

COVFEFE PURPOSE Empty
PostSubject: COVFEFE PURPOSE   COVFEFE PURPOSE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2022 9:45 pm

This might actually be true.

https://redpilldoctor.wordpress.com/2021/09/29/covfefe/

(*SEE LINKS ENCLOSED) Trump signed two EO’s, one for the ENERGY GRID and the other for 5G PROTECTION!

His actions against Huawei make it appear that he’s making diligent efforts to stop the warfare on the AMERICAN PEOPLE. A Weaponized 5G Wireless Nanotube Coronavirus Delivery System that Anthony Fauci paid Charles Lieber to build for NIH, DARPA, Gates Foundation, Wellcome Trust (The Pirbright Institute, UK, GlaxoSmithKline-GSK) & Pilgrims Society.. Not only is the Queen and Gates patenting the Virus, we have Dr.Lieber weaponizing the 5G with the VIRUS>
And lets not forget the Rothchild Connection: (See links below)
Trump is passing his EO ensuring it is SAFE (*and it is understood by using COBALT (Co), IRON (Fe) AND VANADUIUM (V) (CovFeFe) Covfefe is a FORMULA!

CoVFeFe is already used in TELECOMMUNICATIONS DEVICES, and also in Directed ENERGY WEAPONS and other MILITARY DEVICES that use electromagnetic radiation. TO REDUCE THE HARM AND PROMOTES HIGHER ENERGY USAGE: (IE; 5G)
---------------
The 2nd time today I've run into the Pilgrim Society.
I'm sure it could use research.

https://americans4innovation.blogspot.com/2020/03/weaponized-coronavirus-is-anglo.html

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

COVFEFE PURPOSE
Page 1 of 1