Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Florida Prosecutor Indicted For Falsifying Warrant Against George Zimmerman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Florida Prosecutor Indicted For Falsifying Warrant Against George Zimmerman Empty
PostSubject: Florida Prosecutor Indicted For Falsifying Warrant Against George Zimmerman   Florida Prosecutor Indicted For Falsifying Warrant Against George Zimmerman I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 6:03 pm

http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2013/07/florida-prosecutor-indicted-for-falsifying-arrest-warrant-against-george-zimmerman-2-2532594.html

Florida Prosecutor Indicted For Falsifying Arrest Warrant Against George Zimmerman…
Monday, July 8, 2013 17:11

Florida Prosecutor Indicted For Falsifying Warrant Against George Zimmerman Google-plus-20
Florida Prosecutor Indicted For Falsifying Warrant Against George Zimmerman Linked-in-logo-20
(Before It's News)
Florida Prosecutor Indicted For Falsifying Warrant Against George Zimmerman Angela+Corey+Bond+Hearing+Held+Trayvon+Martin+g5481yipDi6x
Getty Images

The George Zimmerman defense has recently gotten a lucky break. Angela Corey, Florida’s state attorney and the prosecutor against Zimmerman, has been indicted by a citizens’ grand jury for allegedly falsifying an arrest warrant and the complaint that led to Zimmerman being charged with the second-degree murder of Trayvon Martin.
The indictment accuses Corey of allegedly withholding photographs of Zimmerman’s head after the incident. Also, Corey allegedly falsely signed an arrest warrant under oath without including the pictures as evidence. Critics claim that Corey rushed the arrest warrant through because activists were rallying around the Trayvon Martin shooting, demanding that Zimmerman be charged with murder. Critics argue that Corey was attempting to secure a reelection with the support of the activists.
Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz stated that Corey’s actions were unethical and illegal.” Read more via Opposing Views…
Back to top Go down

Florida Prosecutor Indicted For Falsifying Warrant Against George Zimmerman Empty
PostSubject: Former Police Chief: Zimmerman Arrest Was To ‘Placate’ Public, Not Justice   Florida Prosecutor Indicted For Falsifying Warrant Against George Zimmerman I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 6:14 pm

Confirmation By Former Police Chief: Zimmerman Arrest Was To ‘Placate’ Public, Not Justice (Video)
Thursday, July 11, 2013 7:57

Florida Prosecutor Indicted For Falsifying Warrant Against George Zimmerman Google-plus-20
Florida Prosecutor Indicted For Falsifying Warrant Against George Zimmerman Linked-in-logo-20
(Before It's News)
By Susan Duclos
In the videos below, former police chief of Sanford, Florida, Bill Lee, describes the events surrounding the George Zimmerman arrest and subsequent charge of second degree murder for the death of Trayvon Martin, which Zimmerman asserts was in self-defense.
In an exclusive interview with George Howell, Lee says the whole case was hijacked in a number of ways by “outside forces” and he was pressured to arrest Zimmerman to placate the public rather than as a matter of justice.
“It was (relayed) to me that they just wanted an arrest. They didn’t care if it got dismissed later,” he said. “You don’t do that.”
Lee continued on to say “The police department needed to do a job, and there was some influence — outside influence and inside influence — that forced a change in the course of the normal criminal justice process. With all the influence and the protests and petitions for an arrest, you still have to uphold your oath.”
“That investigation was taken away from us. We weren’t able to complete it,” he said.
 [WATCH]- Ex-police chief: I felt pressured to arrest Zimmerman

[WATCH] – Ex-Sanford Police Chief Tells CNN He Was Fired For Not Arresting George Zimmerman

Florida Prosecutor Indicted For Falsifying Warrant Against George Zimmerman Bill-Lee

Source: http://wwwwakeupamericans-spree.blogspot.com/2013/07/confirmation-by-former-police-chief.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Judge In Zimmerman Case Pressured by Obama Administration?   Florida Prosecutor Indicted For Falsifying Warrant Against George Zimmerman I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 8:35 pm

Judge In Zimmerman Case Pressured by Obama Administration?

Bizarre outburst against Zimmerman suggests prejudice
Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
Prison Planet.com
July 11, 2013
Speculation is raging that the judge in the George Zimmerman case could have been put under pressure by the Obama administration after she staged a bizarre outburst during which she interrogated Zimmerman while repeatedly silencing his lawyers.

The hostile exchange began when Judge Debra Nelson asked Zimmerman if he planned to testify.
Essentially, Judge Nelson told Zimmerman he had the “absolute right to remain silent” but then proceeded to demand he answer her questions interrogation-style while silencing his lawyers.
Defense attorney Don West twice objected to Nelson’s interrogation, prompting the judge to raised her voice and exclaim, “Your objection is overruled!” in a manner more befitting of an angry parent lecturing a child than a legal professional.
Both of Zimmerman’s lawyers appeared shocked as attorney Mark O’Mara asked under his breath, “what is going on?”
Several legal experts and observers said the outburst was unprecedented.
“I have never seen that in more than 30 years of court reporting,” tweeted journalist Kathi Belich.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Florida Prosecutor Indicted For Falsifying Warrant Against George Zimmerman   Florida Prosecutor Indicted For Falsifying Warrant Against George Zimmerman I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:08 am

I have purposely stayed away from reading anything surrounding this 'case'.  This is the first information I have read about it since the occurrence.  I submit this horse show as evidence A as to why.

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Florida Prosecutor Indicted For Falsifying Warrant Against George Zimmerman   Florida Prosecutor Indicted For Falsifying Warrant Against George Zimmerman I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:11 am

I'll toast to that. Look at the bright side, you don't live down here. I can't turn on the radio or T.V. without hearing all about it. Apparently its gotten SO BAD the last couple of days with the state pursuing scaled down charge after charge that the news outlets locally are actually reporting the jurors appear to be paying little to no attention. No notes just get me outta here.

My only question is now that the state is seeking "child abuse" charges as having been committed against a 17 year old male DOES THIS MEAN they will cease trying 17 year old males as ADULTS when they commit violent crimes????

Warrior Shepard wrote:
I have purposely stayed away from reading anything surrounding this 'case'.  This is the first information I have read about it since the occurrence.  I submit this horse show as evidence A as to why.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Florida Prosecutor Indicted For Falsifying Warrant Against George Zimmerman   Florida Prosecutor Indicted For Falsifying Warrant Against George Zimmerman I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:34 pm

I actually have a niece that lives in Sanford.  Use to live in Deltona along with my sister and brother in-laws.  So I am familiar with the area.  I'm sorry you have to be there and will say a prayer.

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Florida Prosecutor Indicted For Falsifying Warrant Against George Zimmerman   Florida Prosecutor Indicted For Falsifying Warrant Against George Zimmerman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Florida Prosecutor Indicted For Falsifying Warrant Against George Zimmerman
Page 1 of 1