Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No c i a Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

No c i a Thread   Empty
PostSubject: No c i a Thread    No c i a Thread   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2022 6:07 pm

EWillHelpU

The cia in Ukraine
Source cable: 08MOSCOW2656_a
Originally Classified By: Ambassador William J. Burns
-------
Discussed is the situation in Ukraine and growing tensions with NATO.

Marked in red is a section dealing with concerns that separatist movement, might fuel civil war in Ukraine, forcing Russian intervention.
-----------
The CIA, who has been training ground troops in Ukraine since 2015 in order to help create that very situation, is the intelligence source for that rumor, although that is not publicly declared information, I can impart that to you personally.

"Diplomatic concerns" serve as a way to legitimize covert actions and behavior by echoing ongoing operations as suggested regional intelligence and reporting.
The CIA is doing this in an attempt to force Russian troops to move, giving NATO/US the excuse they need to engage.
----
Worthy of note. 

*The ambassador who wrote this, William Burns, is now director of the CIA.*
No c i a Thread   FKdvi0oXsAgEU6U?format=png&name=900x900

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

No c i a Thread   Empty
PostSubject: Re: No c i a Thread    No c i a Thread   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2022 6:13 pm

No c i a Thread   FKd_E35XsA0hbsi?format=png&name=900x900

From the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence: 
Study of the Central Intelligence Agency Detention and Interrogation Program.
----
During this investigation, the CIA infiltrated Congress, retained access to their computers, and attempted to sabotage oversight.
---
""Then CIA Director Brennan acknowledged that an internal investigation had found agency security personnel transgressed a firewall set up on a CIA network, which allowed Senate committee investigators to review agency documents for their landmark inquiry into CIA torture.""

No charges were pressed and the investigation into their actions was quietly closed.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

No c i a Thread   Empty
PostSubject: Re: No c i a Thread    No c i a Thread   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2022 6:18 pm

Oh, this is fun..I just got called out on this post.  As if I can defend the info  but I need it where I 
can see it...so  that's what I'm doing.  LOL.

No c i a Thread   FKdvi0oXsAgEU6U?format=png&name=900x900

No c i a Thread   FKeCOKwUcAAXG7K?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No c i a Thread   Empty
PostSubject: Re: No c i a Thread    No c i a Thread   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No c i a Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: