Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2022_02_03 Steve Quayle and GenSix Director of Antiquities (Jesse) join Doug Hagmann to discuss newly discovered artifacts and what they mean for the past, present and future

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2022_02_03 Steve Quayle and GenSix Director of Antiquities (Jesse) join Doug Hagmann to discuss newly discovered artifacts and what they mean for the past, present and future Empty
PostSubject: 2022_02_03 Steve Quayle and GenSix Director of Antiquities (Jesse) join Doug Hagmann to discuss newly discovered artifacts and what they mean for the past, present and future   2022_02_03 Steve Quayle and GenSix Director of Antiquities (Jesse) join Doug Hagmann to discuss newly discovered artifacts and what they mean for the past, present and future I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2022 8:20 am

I haven’t watched this yet – just found it – skipping around in the video showed some photos of these (so called) artifacts. I say “so called” because I’m personally not 100% on board and I am about convinced that Steve and company are being completely scammed. Pig in a poke – it is what it is. You decide for yourselves.

90 minutes – full show

https://api.spreaker.com/download/episode/48578794/2022_02_03_audio_hr.mp3

https://www.brighteon.com/f4076ad1-e460-4d81-9a74-4f1773cc378e

https://www.hagmannreport.com/steve-quayle-jesse-director-of-antiquities-additional-revelations-of-alien-aztec-artifacts-the-hagmann-report-full-show-2-3-2022/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

2022_02_03 Steve Quayle and GenSix Director of Antiquities (Jesse) join Doug Hagmann to discuss newly discovered artifacts and what they mean for the past, present and future
Page 1 of 1