Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trump to Speak at CPAC-Trump's ON

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Trump to Speak at CPAC-Trump's ON Empty
PostSubject: Trump to Speak at CPAC-Trump's ON   Trump to Speak at CPAC-Trump's ON I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2022 5:41 pm

https://rumble.com/vi1or5-rsbn-live.html

wait till you hear Kash Patel from earlier !!!  WOW  !

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump to Speak at CPAC-Trump's ON   Trump to Speak at CPAC-Trump's ON I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2022 7:57 pm

“The Radical Left is trying to replace American democracy with WOKE TYRANNY.” - President Donald J. Trump
-------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump to Speak at CPAC-Trump's ON   Trump to Speak at CPAC-Trump's ON I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2022 8:03 pm

Since Kash Patel posted his 'having a beer with @q  there's been buzz...is q back, etc.

so twtr peeps started asking for a 'ping'   = "."  for any kind of confirmation q was around.

And Trump worked it into his speech tonite !

vid:
https://twitter.com/kr_311/status/1497749409278443525

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump to Speak at CPAC-Trump's ON   Trump to Speak at CPAC-Trump's ON I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2022 8:04 pm

RINOs and certain weak Republican politicians want to ignore election integrity also, but we cannot ignore it. We have to fix it.

We have to fix it. Make no mistake, they will try to do it again in 2022 and 2024.”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump to Speak at CPAC-Trump's ON   Trump to Speak at CPAC-Trump's ON I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2022 9:10 pm

Here's the first 20 mins if you missed it:

https://t.me/evans_baked_telegram/24852

That link should have it all soon.
----------------------------------------

and the 20 second blurb that everybody got excited about:

https://twitter.com/Squawk_8/status/1497765832449040400

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump to Speak at CPAC-Trump's ON   Trump to Speak at CPAC-Trump's ON I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2022 8:22 am

https://t.me/WhiteHatsQ

Trump interview at CPAC just dropped many nuggets 

1.  DJT called President Zelenskyy an “Actor” (Actors gotta Act - Q)

2. DJT said China / Taiwan is just like Russia / Ukraine (So look for action)

3. DJT pointed to future action with North Korea (So look for a possible nuke threat to “Biden”)

4. DJT points to “Swift” as something to resolve things.  Gutting banking systems. 
(Clean and Swift - Q)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Trump to Speak at CPAC-Trump's ON   Trump to Speak at CPAC-Trump's ON I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2022 9:03 am

“Ballot harvesting footage will be released in the next few weeks..” - Donald J Trump last night at CPAC 2022

Trump to Speak at CPAC-Trump's ON FMnAW5-XEAIG9aq?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trump to Speak at CPAC-Trump's ON   Trump to Speak at CPAC-Trump's ON I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trump to Speak at CPAC-Trump's ON
Page 1 of 1