Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE COMING NUCLEAR ATTACK ON AMERICA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

THE COMING NUCLEAR ATTACK ON AMERICA Empty
PostSubject: THE COMING NUCLEAR ATTACK ON AMERICA   THE COMING NUCLEAR ATTACK ON AMERICA I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:50 am

The Russians won't go away, Ezekiel 38.....War of Gog and Magog!

FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE: METEORS AND THE COMING NUCLEAR ATTACK ON AMERICA

By Paul McGuire
February 18, 2013
NewsWithViews.com

Friday February 15, 2013 a meteor ripped through the sky in central Russia sending fireballs crashing to earth. Fragments of the meteor smashed into the Chelyabinsk region, in the Ural Mountains injuring over 1,000 people. Later that same night, San Francisco Bay stargazers in America saw the blue flash of a meteor which caused a loud sonic boom as it fell, breaking apart and spreading meteorites in the North Bay. In many ways this disaster resembled a nuclear attack…a possibility for which Russia is better prepared than we are.

Friday February 15, 2013 two Russian nuclear-armed bombers circled the Western Pacific Island of Guam, equipped with nuclear-tipped missiles. The two Russian Tu-95 Bear-H strategic bombers were followed by U.S. jets that had scrambled from Andersen Air Force Base on Guam. The event occurred just hours before President Barack Obama’s state of the union address.

Military analysts said the bomber incident was highly unusual and believe Moscow was sending a strategic message to Washington. The bombers flew over a thousand miles from the Russian Far East and according to Defense officials they were likely equipped with six Kh-55 or Kh-55SM cruise missiles that can hit targets up to 1,800 miles away with either a high-explosive warhead or a 200-kiloton nuclear warhead. In contrast, the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima was 13-kiloton.

Military analysts say that Guam plays a strategic role in the Pentagon’s defense strategy designed to counter China’s precision guided missiles, submarines and anti-satellite weapons designed to prevent the U.S. from defending its allies or keeping sea lanes open. As such Guam is a key target for China and North Korea.

There are growing tensions between China and Japan and the U.S has committed to defending Japan. The Russian bomber flight seems to be a signal of its intentions to support China in any conflict. North Korea’s third underground nuclear weapons test also seems to be part of sending a coordinated signal to the U.S.

However, the U.S. appears to be ignoring the signal that Russia has been sending for decades. Vladimir Putin said “For Russia to feel secure and for our partners to listen carefully to what our country has to say, Moscow must spend about $775 billion by 2022 for new armaments and a more professional military.” At the same time the United States is disarming its nuclear arsenal, as I said in my NewsWithViews.com article of October 29, 2012 entitled “The Day Russia Attacks the United States.”

For decades Russia has been building up a vast network of underground bunkers and nuclear blast shelters. Some military experts believe that Russia is secretly preparing for World War III. Other intelligence experts are speculating that Russia may be planning a future attack on the United States. The Russians have been storing grain and other foodstuffs, gold, and oil and diesel fuel. Russian underground bunkers can store 326 million tons of grain, and their military can store up another 80 million tons of grain.

What if Russia does attack the United States with nuclear weapons and mushroom clouds erupt over major U.S. cities? Are we ready? In addition to military analysis, the Prophet Ezekiel in Ezekiel 38 talks about the War of Gog and Magog which many students of Biblical prophecy believe refers to Russia leading a coalition of forces along with Iran in a military invasion of Israel.
The invader, apparently Russia, is clearly identified in Ezekiel 38 as a military superpower.

However, although some scholars believe that the United States is referenced in Bible prophecy, if it is, it is not clear. There are some scholars who believe that America is Babylon. But most scholars do not see the United States mentioned clearly in Bible prophecy and the question is “why?” As I have explained in my 3-DVD series “Are You Ready?” America may simply merge into the coming one world government that seems to be approaching quickly. However, some scholars suggest, with ominous overtones, that America is not mentioned in the prophecy because it will no longer exist.

Russia has enough nuclear fire power to destroy the United States. Their nuclear submarines keep popping up in our coastal waters and their nuclear armed Navy has bases in both Cuba and Venezuela. Simultaneously, the U.S. is disarming. What if America experiences a crisis, such as a terrorist attack, asteroid impact, EMP attack, or financial collapse? Would Russia, knowing it has overwhelming nuclear power, attack the United States with nuclear weapons?

I don’t know about you, but I think it is time to stop living in denial and do a lot of soul searching. In ancient Israel they used to have watchmen who climbed into towers to keep a look out for the enemy. Today the watchmen appear to be our military analysts and intelligence experts. That is because America as a whole does not seem to believe in God anymore. But, although some would disagree with me, I don’t believe the Biblical role of the watchman is over. I think that a small number of watchmen have been faithfully blowing the trumpet. But the leaders of secular society and even many of the church leaders make every attempt to marginalize these watchmen.

What if suddenly a rainstorm of Russian nuclear missiles was fired into our cities and, from the West Coast to East Coast, America began to burn with a nuclear fire? Today “fire and brimstone” preachers are mocked by some of the mega-church celebrity preachers. But Russia doesn’t laugh and Moscow never sleeps. From Russia with love!

http://www.newswithviews.com/McGuire/paul161.htm
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: THE COMING NUCLEAR ATTACK ON AMERICA   THE COMING NUCLEAR ATTACK ON AMERICA I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:11 am

hide Thanks for the great article Colonel Z!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE COMING NUCLEAR ATTACK ON AMERICA   THE COMING NUCLEAR ATTACK ON AMERICA I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:06 am

Thanks Delfi, I'm trying to keep this great community of belivers up to date on the latest.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE COMING NUCLEAR ATTACK ON AMERICA   THE COMING NUCLEAR ATTACK ON AMERICA I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:27 am

We are already in a proxy war with Russia via Syria - the elements who took out the men in Benghazi were funded by the Russians in order to stop the shipment of chemical weapons to the "Syrian rebels" (C.I.A. -trained and funded terrorists who attacked women and children in order to incite Assad to war).

And, the U.S. has pledged to defend Japan against the Chinese. Despite their best economic interests (China is their best burgeoning market), Japan must go to war with the Chinese because of the Keynesian politics of its nation. Therefore, the U.S. will be dragged into a war with China. With all this in mind, prophecies of Dmitru Duduman and Henry Gruver ring very true for our times.

China and Russia

A Vision Received by Brother Dumitru Duduman April 22, 1996

I prayed, then went to bed. I was still awake, when suddenly I heard a trumpet sound. A voice cried out to me, "Stand!"

In my vision, I was in America. I walked out of my home, and began to look for the one who had spoken to me. As I looked, I saw three men dressed alike. Two of the men carried weapons. One of the armed men came to me. "I woke you to show you what is to come." He said. "Come with me."

I didn't know where I was being taken, but when we reached a certain place he said, "stop here!"

A pair of binoculars was handed to me, and I was told to look through them.

"Stand there, don't move, and look," he continued. "You will see what they are saying, and what they are preparing for America."

As I was looking, I saw a great light. A dark cloud appeared over it. I saw the president of Russia, a short, chubby man, who said he was the president of China, and two others. The last two also said where they were from, but I did not understand. However, I gathered they were part of Russian controlled territory. The men stepped out of the cloud.

The Russian president began to speak to the Chinese one. "I will give you the land with all the people, but you must free Taiwan of the Americans. Do not fear, we will attack them from behind."

A voice said to me, "Watch where the Russians penetrate America."

I saw these words being written: Alaska; Minnesota; Florida.

Then, the man spoke again, "When America goes to war with China, the Russians will strike without warning."

The other two presidents spoke, "We, too, will fight for you." Each had a place already planned as a point of attack.

All of them shook hands and hugged. Then they all signed a contract. One of them said, "We're sure that Korea and Cuba will be on our side, too. Without a doubt, together, we can destroy America."

The president of Russia began to speak insistently, "Why let ourselves be led by the Americans? Why not rule the world ourselves? They have to be kicked out of Europe, too! Then I could do as I please with Europe!"

The man standing beside me asked, "This is what you saw: they act as friends, and say they respect the treaties made together. But everything I've shown you is how it will REALLY happen. You must tell them what is being planned against American. Then, when it comes to pass, the people will remember the words the Lord has spoken."

Who are you?" I asked.

"I am the protector of America. America's sin has reached God. He will allow this destruction, for He can no longer stand such wickedness. God however, still has people that worship Him with a clean heart as they do His work. He has prepared a heavenly army to save these people."

As I looked, a great army, well armed and dressed in white, appeared before me.

"Do you see that?" the man asked. "This army will go to battle to save My chosen ones. Then, the difference between the Godly and the ungodly will be evident."

http://www.handofhelp.com/vision_36.php

Henry Gruver's 1985 VISION January, 1990

I was in Wales, on December 14, 1985.
I went up on top of the Eagle tower in the Caenarvon Castle. EAGLE represents the USA.
It had eight points on it. Each of the points all it were eroded eagles.
This castle was built in the 12th century.

I was overlooking the Irish Sea toward the North Sea
Norway, Sweden, Denmark, the tip of Scotland, Greenland, Iceland in that area.

All of a sudden I was up above the Earth looking down upon the earth
like a globe. As I looked down on the earth, I saw all of these massive
amount of all kinds of ships and airplanes. They were coming from up
above Norway, out of this inlet.

They headed down between the United States and Europe.
They literally covered the whole Atlantic.

Then I wanted to see what was happening to the United States.
I looked over on the globe at the United States.
I saw coming out of the United States these radio communication towers.
I saw the jagged lines I like they draw to show that communications are coming out.
All of a sudden, as I was looking down on them they began to sparkle
down on the earth like dust. I thought
Oh no! They are not getting through!
They don't know what is happening! They are totally oblivious!

----

2009 UPDATE
Henry Gruver said today that he now knows what he saw were cellphone towers.

----

Then I began to see all of these submarines emerging from under the surface.
I was surprised at how close they were to our boarders! They
were in our territorial waters! Then I saw the missiles come out of them!
They hit eastern coastal cities of the United States.

I looked over across the country where my family was over in the
northwest side, and I saw the submarines. I saw the missiles coming out
and hitting the western coastal cities.

I cried out and I said, Oh God! Oh God! When will this be, and what
shall be the sign of its coming?

I heard an audible voice speak to me amid say, When Russia opens her
doors and lets the masses go. The free world will occupy themselves with
transporting, housing and feeding and caring for the masses, and will
lets down their weapons and cry peace and safety. Then sudden
destruction will come. Then is, when it will come.

That was December 14, 1984. Glastnost and Parastroika were unheard of at that time!

1 Thessalonians 5:3
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them,
as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Ezekiel 38
Thus saith the Lord GOD, It shall also come to pass, that at the same time
shall things come into the mind. and thou shalt think an evil thought.
And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages;
I will go to them that are at rest. that dwell safely, all of them dwelling
without walls and having neither bars nor gates. To take a spoil,
and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places
that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations,
which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.
Sheba, and Dedan (Saudi Arabia) and the merchants of Tarshish, (Britain)
with all the young lions shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil?
Have you gathered thy company to take a prey? To carry away silver and gold,
to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?

Amos 3:7
Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets.

January 1990 VISION
St Johns, North Portland, Oregon

I saw missiles coming out of the waters of the Pacific Ocean,
airplanes coming in towards certain cities along the Northwest.
When it looked like they would do their devastation,
I heard a voice speak from heaven, like thunder. It said,

Watch what I will do!

The mountains along the coastal range began to shake and tremble
and puffs of smoke shot out of them in all directions,
into the paths of the missiles and the planes.
The missiles just hit the ground, didnt explode.
The smoke had destroyed the missiles ability to navigate,
to fly through the air, and they didnt hit their targets.
It was also like shields or domes came over certain cities.
Even the contaminated air couldnt go into those areas.
It went around them.

I saw many vehicles coming in on our waters,
like ships opened up in the front, and all these personnel,
carrying things, came out armored, right up on our beaches,
and all these thousands of people began to head out.
I saw the proud look on the faces of those that were driving the vehicles.
I heard, again, the thunderous voice from the heavens,

Watch what I will do!

Suddenly, mountains puffed out smoke,
and rivers of golden lava began flowing down a path,
right across the beaches in front of the invaders.
Terror came on their faces, and they turned back and
headed to the sea, fleeing for their lives,
as the waters behind them turned to steam.
And the Lord said,

I have people in this land that I will not let them touch,
for they are Mine! They are My chosen,
and I will keep My chosen safe!
For I have a work for them to do yet in this land,
and in many lands.

http://revlu.com/Gruver.html

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: THE COMING NUCLEAR ATTACK ON AMERICA   THE COMING NUCLEAR ATTACK ON AMERICA I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:37 pm

Well I think it's inevitable too. Practically every nation hates us. Half of our country hates us and spreads that hate to others and all the nations with Nukes call us their enemy. So, eventually and especially with a president that will not retaliate and also hates America, it will happen. The only one to stop it will be Father and according to some, he's lifted his hedge of protection and judgement is coming so. I say 'ya'll get your selves ready".
Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Re: THE COMING NUCLEAR ATTACK ON AMERICA   THE COMING NUCLEAR ATTACK ON AMERICA I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:57 am

ColonelZ wrote:

FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE: METEORS AND THE COMING NUCLEAR ATTACK ON AMERICA

By Paul McGuire
February 18, 2013
NewsWithViews.com

Friday February 15, 2013 a meteor ripped through the sky in central Russia sending fireballs crashing to earth. Fragments of the meteor smashed into the Chelyabinsk region, in the Ural Mountains injuring over 1,000 people. Later that same night, San Francisco Bay stargazers in America saw the blue flash of a meteor which caused a loud sonic boom as it fell, breaking apart and spreading meteorites in the North Bay. In many ways this disaster resembled a nuclear attack…a possibility for which Russia is better prepared than we are.

Friday February 15, 2013 two Russian nuclear-armed bombers circled the Western Pacific Island of Guam, equipped with nuclear-tipped missiles. The two Russian Tu-95 Bear-H strategic bombers were followed by U.S. jets that had scrambled from Andersen Air Force Base on Guam. The event occurred just hours before President Barack Obama’s state of the union address.

Minor correction, I believe. The date of the Tu-95 flight over Guam may be wrong. See this:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/feb/20/inside-the-ring-835197397/

Quote :
Rose Gottemoeller, the acting undersecretary of state for arms control and international security, was in Moscow last week for talks that included discussion of the new arms cuts.

Ms. Gottemoeller traveled to Moscow a day after two Russian nuclear-capable Tu-95 Bear H bombers made an unusual long-range strike-simulation flight over the western Pacific island of Guam on Feb. 12.

It was the third flight near U.S. airspace by Tu-95s since June. Two Bears flew close to the California coast on July 4, and in June, two strategic bombers made passes near Alaska in what a Russian general said at the time were simulated strikes against U.S. strategic missile-defense bases.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE COMING NUCLEAR ATTACK ON AMERICA   THE COMING NUCLEAR ATTACK ON AMERICA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE COMING NUCLEAR ATTACK ON AMERICA
Page 1 of 1