Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Australia News: About Those Recent Brisbane Floods – And Some Such?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Australia News: About Those Recent Brisbane Floods – And Some Such? Empty
PostSubject: Australia News: About Those Recent Brisbane Floods – And Some Such?   Australia News: About Those Recent Brisbane Floods – And Some Such? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2022 5:44 pm

I personally kept a sharp eye on this flooding as it was happening, always thinking of our Aussie members Yaddy and SkepticAL all that time. Jim Stone posted about this today (screenshots below) and there is a time lapse video on twitter that is 70 seconds long. Suggest y’all watch the video and keep a sharp eye on that time counter in the upper left corner of the video.

https://twitter.com/QReconstruction/status/1501294218559512580

Australia News: About Those Recent Brisbane Floods – And Some Such? Oz_flo12

Jim Stone: 
http://82.221.129.208

Australia News: About Those Recent Brisbane Floods – And Some Such? Oz_flo10
Australia News: About Those Recent Brisbane Floods – And Some Such? Oz_flo11

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

Australia News: About Those Recent Brisbane Floods – And Some Such? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Australia News: About Those Recent Brisbane Floods – And Some Such?   Australia News: About Those Recent Brisbane Floods – And Some Such? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2022 4:26 am

That was Brisbane in Queensland, the storm worked it's way south, down the N.S.W. east coast, and  town in N.S.W. called Lismore was/is almost wiped out, hardly anything left and the people are still cleaning up. My niece lives there and praise the Lord, she was saved and now lives in a borrowed caravan.. they have taken oodles of mobile homes there, from Sydney, drove them there so people have somewhere to go...the storm worked it's way further south...and my town was also flooded. But I live out of town, so I was fortunate enough not to be hit with water...as far as it goes, but the roads were and I could not get out, for quite a few days....and I now have a good meter of weeds to mow....but it could have been worse...Sorry I did not mention this sooner....you know how it goes, busy..busy..busy
Back to top Go down

Australia News: About Those Recent Brisbane Floods – And Some Such?
Page 1 of 1