Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CERN BACK ONLINE TODAY 22 March 2022

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CERN BACK ONLINE TODAY   22 March 2022  Empty
PostSubject: CERN BACK ONLINE TODAY 22 March 2022    CERN BACK ONLINE TODAY   22 March 2022  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2022 10:06 am

cern

back on today  3/22 Skull and bones day.
CERN BACK ONLINE TODAY   22 March 2022  FOclO1mVEAUN8DF?format=png&name=small

Experiments in 2010.  Wonder whatthey are doing now-

https://home.cern/news/press-release/cern/lhc-experiments-bring-new-insight-primordial-universe

more

https://home.web.cern.ch/news/news/physics/atlas-seeks-out-unusual-signatures-long-lived-particles

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CERN BACK ONLINE TODAY 22 March 2022    CERN BACK ONLINE TODAY   22 March 2022  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2022 10:10 am

What is the nature of our universe?
What is it made of?

https://home.web.cern.ch/

--------------------------
https://elephant.art/down-the-rabbit-hole-at-the-worlds-largest-particle-collider-20012021/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CERN BACK ONLINE TODAY 22 March 2022    CERN BACK ONLINE TODAY   22 March 2022  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2022 10:14 am

MOVED-

Last edited by Dove on Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CERN BACK ONLINE TODAY 22 March 2022    CERN BACK ONLINE TODAY   22 March 2022  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2022 10:17 am

Moved

Last edited by Dove on Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CERN BACK ONLINE TODAY 22 March 2022    CERN BACK ONLINE TODAY   22 March 2022  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2022 10:21 am

CERN BACK ONLINE TODAY   22 March 2022  FObX-qbWYAEqcqO?format=jpg&name=small

https://www.space.com/large-hadron-collider-particle-accelerator

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CERN BACK ONLINE TODAY 22 March 2022    CERN BACK ONLINE TODAY   22 March 2022  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2022 11:33 am

Does CERN actually do anything, or is it an easy way to hide money?

It cost $4.75 billion to build CERN and it costs $286 million annually to operate it.

in 1997:
U.S. to contribute $531 million to CERN's Large Hadron Collider project
https://home.cern/news/press-release/cern/us-contribute-531-million-cerns-large-hadron-collider-project

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CERN BACK ONLINE TODAY 22 March 2022    CERN BACK ONLINE TODAY   22 March 2022  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2022 10:20 pm

CERN SWITZERLAND, Zurich 

Because CERN is the largest and most advanced nuclear and particle physics laboratory in the world, security at the top-secret facility is the most stringent on Earth. Consequently, it’s the perfect place to hide the entrance to the one and only Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).

As originally depicted in the March 31, 2015, Truther .org report entitled “10 Reasons Why Switzerland is Home to the CIA”, hard evidence now confirms that Switzerland is in fact harboring the CIA. However, exactly where CIA Headquarters is located within Switzerland has remained a mystery—until now.

In short, CERN serves as the secret entrance to CIA Headquarters which is located in the underwater Alpine canyons of Lake Geneva, a lake so deep it had to be explored by Mir 1 and Mir 2, Russian submarines which are known for their ability to dive up to 6,000 meters (19,685 feet).

The notion that CERN is the secret entrance to CIA Headquarters beneath Lake Geneva is corroborated by the fact that as of 2013, CERN had 2,513 staff members and 12,313 fellows, associates and apprentices, a majority of which are likely CIA personal.

Considering that approximately 15,000 people commute to CERN and/or CIA Headquarters on a daily basis, they must do so via secret underground trains as there are no major parking lots at CERN as seen in the aerial view of CIA Headquarters in Langley, Virginia.

Consequently, CIA Headquarters beneath Lake Geneva is only accessible via underground trains from CERN, and via submarines which travel through a 275 kilometer (170 mile) subterranean tunnel which evidently begins in Genova, Italy, and ends in Lake Geneva.

Join: Donald Trump (WWG1WGA)
:arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

https://t.me/+wnlL5MibZ9Y1Yjgy

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CERN BACK ONLINE TODAY 22 March 2022    CERN BACK ONLINE TODAY   22 March 2022  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2022 10:21 pm

Geneva Switzerland is where CERN is located. 
Geneva in Germanic tongue means "Juniper tree"
The Juniper/Geneva tree is the tree Elijah sat under in despair and depression asking God to take it all away. Juniper/Geneva is symbolic of cleansing and protection, the berries of the Juniper/Geneva tree have been used in rituals to protect people from evil forces. 

I felt good earlier when I meditated and tuned in to the CERN reactivation. Had a good feeling about it despite all of the fear speculation based on it. 
True awakening comes from within but what we hold within manifests externally, and forms a world. In this case, a world with a particle collider searching for dark matter which is a building block to quantum reality and a portal/doorway to dimensional travel and timeline shifting. 

Dark=unknown, not "bad" or "evil". 

666=human atomic structure (material world) 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons to human carbon-based DNA. 

Shiva is the deity of destruction and transformation. Destruction isn't inherently bad, potentially the destruction of an old timeline that no longer serves us. 

After meditating during the CERN launch I hopped on Facebook and the first post I saw that wasn't about CERN was about a topic I've been keeping a close eye on for about 7 years now. The Zimbabwe currency. I never see posts on this aside from the posts I've done in the past. Not saying I'm privy or one of the few who knows, just saying the time was incredible in regards to CERN changing the timeline of humanity for the better this time given financial relief would be the first step in opening the door for humanity to exit fight or flight mode which in modern times aside from past trauma and toxicity is focal to financial despair. No money, no food unless you grow your own. No money, no means to make your own garden optimally unless you have time to learn how to pull from nature in that way, and still, no money, no time to focus on anything other than meeting base level needs, to the ego at least. 
We all say "money isn't everything." True. 
"Money can't buy happiness."
True.
But let's not undermine the foundation money can bring that can make everything else more realistic and lasting to obtain given our current societal structure. 

Now back to Zimbabwe currency. 
They are issuing a gold coin, essentially a bridge to a gold standard, as of, today. The day CERN turns on and runs for 4 years. Mind you, the Celtic deity Cernunnos (CERNunnos) is often depicted with a pouch of gold coins. 
Why is Zimbabwe the hinge of the world's economy?
Because it has the most in-ground assets. Primarily, gold. 
The house of Enki is located in Zimbabwe, a place where the Anunnaki were claimed by some to have originally touched down to seed humanity for the sake of mining gold, which may be a deeper metaphor not regarding malevolent intentions to use humans as slaves. More so, an alchemical metaphor. 
From here we could spiral into many topics, focally the ark of the covenant, monoatomic gold and the purpose of the pyramids and cathedrals but to keep from straying too much from my point let me revert back to present day currency affairs. 

There is a collaboration of nations that we in the states an other countries have been taught to fear mostly. Mainly 2 who I'm going to list. This group is called "BRICS" which stands for Brazil, Russia, India, China's and South Africa (which Zimbabwe is included in". These nations are teaming up to bring back a gold standard and recent realize oil purchase. Saudi as of this year is veering away from the US dollar and looking to back their oil in the Chinese gold-backed "yuan." 
If you know what the dollar truly is, you can read between the lines here and see that the financial slavery of the world is on the verge of ending. 

Shortly after the gold standard in the 70's was fully abolished, Henry Kissinger traveled to Saudi to meet with the royal family, the oil kingpins of the world.

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CERN BACK ONLINE TODAY 22 March 2022    CERN BACK ONLINE TODAY   22 March 2022  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CERN BACK ONLINE TODAY 22 March 2022
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: