Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation

Go down 
+4
bordercollie
researcher
michael371
ScaRZ
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 9:40 am

bordercollie wrote:
Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea (Revelation 21:1).

Whenever I see this about the "no more sea"    It makes me wonder if it refers to people in fleshly bodies.    The oceans are such a beautiful piece of creation , that I just can't imagine Him doing away with them.   The evil  that exists in fleshly bodies on the other hand needs to be  no more.

I think most all of us wonder what exactly "no longer any sea, no more sea" means. One thing for sure is that  the ancient Hebrews thought, the sea was a dangerous place. When I now think of the (sea, oceans) I always think of the force of nature.

I also believe that if God didn't use some form of restraint on the weather, the oceans, and the full force of nature, how could we survive? I most certainly see within the period of time of the last days and the great tribulation that more, and even more restraint will be lifted. The power of nature will become an even more fearful thing.

"The massive power and unpredictability of the sea is why ancient peoples saw it as a symbol of evil. The inhabitants of ancient Israel, who were not a seafaring people, viewed the ocean as a realm of chaos, destruction, and darkness. Rather than a delightful place for recreation, to them the sea was a dark abyss to be feared. In their literature, including the biblical narrative, the sea became a metaphor for the forces of evil and disorder that stood in opposition to their God of order and beauty" (Reimagining the Way you Relate to God, 136 by Skye Jethani)

The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 Runes110
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 9:49 am

michael371 wrote:
She had no idea that bread is made from wheat. Then I mentioned how many things are made as a byproduct of petroleum. She asked me what petroleum was. I have no words to express what went through my mind.

Wow!!!! now that blows my mind. If I had been you Michael, she would have seen me staring back at her with a wide open mouth in disbelief.

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 12:21 pm

And the really scary part... I bet she voted..
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2022 7:37 am

Most of us have come to believe that Adam and Eve were created with immortality. Just think about The Tree of Life and how it was there in The Garden of Eden. If Adam and Eve were created with immortality then what was the purpose of eating from The Tree of Life? 

I have posted something pertaining to this subject before. When reading Genesis 3:22 it certainly points to the fact that once Adam and Eve did eat of The Tree of Life, they would live forever. This is the reason after the fall they were kept from having the opportunity to eat from The Tree of Life.

Genesis 3:22........"Then the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of us in knowing good and evil. Now, lest he reach out his hand and take also of the tree of life and eat, and live forever

The words "Take Also" are very key words. 

They appear to me to have "Chosen" one tree over the other to eat from. In other words they never had eaten from The Tree of Life before the fall. If they ever had eaten then they would have lived forever. So it looks to me like they never were in a state of living forever.

Now as I've mentioned before if immortal is different from being eternal, then we must reach into another level. 

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2022 5:40 am

UniversalVortices wrote:

[ltr]University of the Universal Vortices[/ltr]

[ltr]It gives you a path to the sources one would seek. Click on anything you see and it will take to you somewhere you've never been before.[/ltr]

Okay UniversalVortices.......You had already posted this once in the thread. Please stop spamming the thread with your web site.

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2022 7:03 am

ScaRZ wrote:
UniversalVortices wrote:

[ltr]University of the Universal Vortices[/ltr]

[ltr]It gives you a path to the sources one would seek. Click on anything you see and it will take to you somewhere you've never been before.[/ltr]

Okay UniversalVortices.......You had already posted this once in the thread. Please stop spamming the thread with your web site.

Took care of the issue - hopefully - on the General Discussions UV posting then locked the topic. 

Made it clear that we don't like  spam killer

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2022 5:23 am

Thank you Researcher. 

As long as UV would take part in the thread that is fine with me. Get in a discussion, lay out your thoughts and beliefs, but don't use the thread only as a path to your web site........"All that is nothing more than advertising." I get enough of advertising trying to watch TV or use the internet.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2022 9:00 am

Evil is not predestinated, it arises out of human or non-human freedom.

One of the biggest questions for me........"In our eternal state will both human and non-human (Angels, Spiritual Beings..etc) ever get to the point of knowing of good and knowing of evil, but always choose good?" 

If we are to ever "Truly" Image God, as Jesus......"he that hath seen me hath seen the Father" (John 14:9), then in our eternal state both human and non-human must be able to know of good and know of evil, but always choose good.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2022 10:58 am

Jesus Christ is the true vine......."I am the true vine, and my Father is the vinedresser." (John 15:1)

John 15:5-6

I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.

If anyone does not abide in me he is thrown away like a branch and withers; and the branches are gathered, thrown into the fire, and burned.

With Jesus Christ being the true vine then there must be a vine that is the false vine.

Jesus Christ is the heavenly vine........"The True Vine" (The Only Begotten Son of God)

The Antichrist is the earthly vine........"The False Vine" (The Son of Satan)

Revelation 14:18-19........"And another angel came out from the altar, the angel who has authority over the fire, and he called with a loud voice to the one who had the sharp sickle, Put in your sickle and gather the clusters from the vine of the earth, for its grapes are ripe.”

And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

Just as Jesus Christ has followers that branch off from him, The Antichrist has followers that branch off from him.

Last edited by ScaRZ on Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2022 6:01 am

How ya'll liking this heat? This is surprising for the month of June here in Alabama. Normally, we get rain 2-3 times during the month but not this year. It is blistering hot here and my water bill is going to be absurd for this month. I'm have to run water nearly all day just to keep my garden in a survival mode. Bordercollie, the landscape fabric is really helping but I should have installed the drip tape. If the Lord is willing, next year I will use drip tape. I am looking into it. One good thing is that the bugs and diseases are not a problem. My garden just might keep us from going broke this fall because the price increases won't be felt fully until the fall. I got a shock yesterday, in a good way. I got an email notice from the gas company to pre-buy propane for the winter. We always buy in the summer to take advantage of off season prices and not face the price during high demand periods. It was $2.39! I was expecting a $4 a gallon price, so as soon as I read the email I grabbed the phone and booked our gas for the winter. The guy that I spoke with said that they were all as shocked as I was. I was really sweating how much I was going to have to pay because my wife and I are older now and we get colder a lot more quickly than we used to. Now, on to business.

Reading Scarz's post has me thinking about the family of Christ and the family of the anti-christ. Anti-christ is a complete antithesis of Jesus Christ. Its kinda' like us looking into a mirror with the image looking like me but everything is backwards. My left hand is my right in the mirror and vice-versa. Consider this thought. If I angled a mirror at the correct position in front of a window, and if I stood against the wall out of sight, the reflection toward the outside of the house could be mistaken for the real me. It might take two mirrors but you get the point.

We are saved ONLY by the grace of the Father God and by the faith that is given to us. A person is drawn to Christ by the Holy Spirit ONLY because a dead, aliened sinner cannot come to Christ on his own choosing. The saving grace of God is a gift and any attempt to possess that gift outside of the new birth is fraud. The new birth is a complete transformation of the heart and mind of a person and provides the weapons to fight sin, weapons that an unsaved person does not have. Faith in Christ is a gift also, and comes after salvation and it is something that can be cultivated but not planted or watered by us. Jesus Christ gives us faith but it is the Father who plants the seed and waters the seed to make it sprout.
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Not of works, lest any man should boast."

Good works happen BECAUSE of faith and only after the new gift of salvation. If good works do not occur then there may be a problem, and most likely is. Anything short of a complete overhaul of the life of a person in all aspects should be questioned and by that I mean that a person should hate sin of all kinds and his attitude toward sin should reflect that. Does not mean that we stop sinning, nope, not possible as long as we are wrapped in flesh, but we should hate that sin that we commit or think to commit. This finally leads me to my point that I wanted to make. The saving grace of God works by the spirit ONLY and works play no part in it, but the antichrist antithesis is by ones works.

I don't use the word "religion"in any way when discussing Christianity because it is a word that the devil inspired. Religion began with Nimrod and is actually a latin word that the Romans used. Here is an interesting link about the origin of the word "religion".

https://www.etymonline.com/word/Religion

I realize most people use the word innocently or maybe its ignorantly, but the word religion in its true form involves works and rituals. Whether it is pagan or inside supposed Christianity, if you see anything other than faith,hope and charity, you must question it. A child of the devil can masquerade as a child of God very easily today and with the complete change of direction that has happened in the church, can operate in the mainstream of supposed Christianity.

Works and ritual are tipoffs. Bowing to a statue, reciting the rosary means less than s***, as does trips to Meccaa or burning incense to the multi-armed fat dude sitting on his ass. True worship is done by the spirit and not by human actions. John 4:24 is pretty adamant about worship:

God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

I didn't read a thing about works, so that vine of Christ is by Truth and by the Spirit and that vine only grows by the grace of the Father.

Daylight!! I am finished with the hard work for a while and its a good thing,too. Lol, I need a tractor

"

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2022 6:10 am

I forgot to post this video. Pretty good listen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW1dVmqpYLg

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2022 7:17 am

michael371 wrote:

Reading Scarz's post has me thinking about the family of Christ and the family of the anti-christ. Anti-christ is a complete antithesis of Jesus Christ. Its kinda' like us looking into a mirror with the image looking like me but everything is backwards. My left hand is my right in the mirror and vice-versa. Consider this thought. If I angled a mirror at the correct position in front of a window, and if I stood against the wall out of sight, the reflection toward the outside of the house could be mistaken for the real me. It might take two mirrors but you get the point.

Great Post Michael!!!

Here is something that fits very well with your lay out.

The Real Deal and The Against/Anti-

The LORD God                  Satan/The Adversary

The Lord Jesus Christ        The Antichrist

The Holy Spirit                    The False Prophet

The Antichrist is to be a King and rule over a Kingdom. Antichrist will be an acceptor of the "Kingdoms of This World". Remember Satan (The Adversary) offered Jesus Christ The Kingdoms of This World and Jesus refused them.

Something very important to remember is that The False Prophet will be able to "Give Life/Give Breath". The False Prophet will be an imitator of The Holy Spirit. Without the breath of life (The Spirit of God) there is no living soul.

Revelation 13:15........"And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed." 

And it was given to him to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast would even speak and cause as many as do not worship the image of the beast to be killed.

Genesis 2:7........"And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."

The true believers and followers of Jesus Christ are sealed by the Holy Spirit until the "Day of Redemption".

Ephesians 4:30........"Do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption."

The followers of The Antichrist shall be marked/sealed by the False Prophet.

Revelation 13:16........"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:" 

Contrasts

1. Christ came from Above. John 6:38.
Antichrist ascends from The Pit. Rev. 11:7.

2. Christ came in His Father's name. John 5:43.
Antichrist comes in his Own name. John 5:43.

3. Christ Humbled Himself. Phil. 2:8.
Antichrist Exalts himself. 2Thes. 2:4.

4. Christ Despised. Isa. 53:3; Luke 23:18.
Antichrist Admired. Rev. 13:3, Rev. 13:4.

5. Christ Exalted. Phil. 2:9.
Antichrist Cast Down to Hell. Isa. 14:14, Isa. 14:15; Rev. 19:20.

6. Christ to do His Father's will. John 6:38.
Antichrist to do his Own will. Dan. 11:36.

7. Christ came to Save. Luke 19:10.
Antichrist comes to Destroy. Dan. 8:24.

8. Christ is the Good Shepherd. John 10:4-6.
Antichrist is the Idol (evil) Shepherd. Zech. 11:16, Zech. 11:17.

9. Christ is the "True Vine." John 15:1.
Antichrist is the "Vine of the Earth." Rev. 14:18.

10. Christ is the "Truth." John 14:6.
Antichrist is the "Lie." 2Thes. 2:11.

11. Christ is the "Holy One." Mark 1:24.
Antichrist is the "Lawless One." 2Thes. 2:8, R. V.

12. Christ is the "Man of Sorrows." Isa. 53:3.
Antichrist is the "Man of Sin." 2Thes. 2:3.

13. Christ is the "Son of God." Luke 1:35.
Antichrist is the "Son of Perdition." 2Thes. 2:3.

14. Christ, "The Mystery of Godliness, " is God manifest in the flesh. 1Tim. 3:16.
Antichrist, "The Mystery of Iniquity, "' will be Satan manifest in the flesh. 2Thes. 2:7.

Last edited by ScaRZ on Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:00 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2022 12:02 pm

Jesus Christ is The Mystery of Godliness who was revealed/manifested in the flesh.

1 Timothy 3:16........"And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory."

The Antichrist is The Mystery of Iniquity/Lawlessness/Lawless One/The Wicked One that in his time will be revealed.

2 Thessalonians 2:6-12

And you know what restrains him now, so that in his time he will be revealed.

For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way.

Then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming;

that is, the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders,

and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved.

For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false,

in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness.

Just as God was revealed/manifested in the flesh as Jesus Christ, so also Satan/The Devil/The Adversary will be revealed in the flesh as The Antichrist. 

God will send a deluding influence/strong delusion upon those who did not receive the truth in order to be saved but believe what is false/Lie/The Lie........"Which is The Antichrist/The Lawless One/The Wicked One.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2022 5:23 am

michael371 wrote:
I don't use the word "religion" in any way when discussing Christianity because it is a word that the devil inspired. Religion began with Nimrod and is actually a latin word that the Romans used. Here is an interesting link about the origin of the word "religion".

I agree Michael!!!!

I don't consider myself in any way a 'Religious" person. Most people think one must be religious in order to be a Christian. I don't believe we need a "System" in order to be a believer and follower of Jesus Christ. 

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2022 6:15 pm

Here is a glimpse of things to come.B-B-B-B-But, the near future won't be kind to this numbnut and those like him. He obviously has never been to the south, particularly the rural areas. We don't be playin'

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1540528857186549760?s=20&t=s0nWomZvVFjbcIp8x6f6iQ
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2022 7:42 am

michael371 wrote:
Here is a glimpse of things to come.B-B-B-B-But, the near future won't be kind to this numbnut and those like him. He obviously has never been to the south, particularly the rural areas. We don't be playin'

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1540528857186549760?s=20&t=s0nWomZvVFjbcIp8x6f6iQ
This is nothing but hate. Evil rises to the top and we wonder why anyone would carry out mass murder. The god of this "World" whispers in the ears, and people listen. The corrupt blind minds have no idea their set path only leads to thorns.

Satan (The Adversary) is the god of the "World Systems" of this earth. The Adversary influences control in all major areas........"Business, finance, politics, religion, education, entertainment,....etc"

Satan has a Kingdom that is The World System.

Matthew 24:25-26

And knowing their thoughts Jesus said to them, " Any kingdom divided against itself is laid waste; and any city or house divided against itself will not stand.

If Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself; how then will his kingdom stand?

Satan is "The god of this World".

2Cor. 4:4........."in whose case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving so that they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God."

Satan (The Adversary) is the deceiver of The World, he blinds the eyes and deafens the ears to The Truth. 

1 Peter 5:8........"Be of sober spirit, be on the alert. Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour."

Revelation 12:9........"And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him."

Satan is also "The Prince of the Powers of the Air."

Eph. 2:2........"in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience."

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2022 12:09 pm

After their great sins the Watchers were in hope of being forgiven and making a return to heaven. They even ask Enoch to carry their petition to God, but it did no good. Enoch then saw a vision while he was sleeping in reference to the petition.

Book of Enoch......."the Watchers, the children of heaven. I wrote out your petition, and in my vision it appeared thus, that your petition will not be granted unto you throughout all the days of eternity, and that judgement.... has been finally passed upon you: yea your petition will not be granted unto you. And from henceforth you shall not ascend into heaven unto all eternity,"

Enoch in his vision heard God speak these words......."'Fear not, Enoch, thou righteous man and scribe of righteousness: approach hither and hear my voice. And go, say to the Watchers of heaven, who have sent thee to intercede for them: "You should intercede" for men, and not men for you:"

God takes it further speaking to Enoch......"And now as to the Watchers who have sent thee to intercede for them, who had been aforetime in heaven, say to them: "You have been in heaven, but all the mysteries had not yet been revealed to you, and you knew worthless ones, and these in the hardness of your hearts you have made known to the women, and through these mysteries women and men work much evil on earth." 
Say to them therefore: "You have no peace."' 

The above verse says a whole lot about the mysteries. As it reads the Watchers may have thought all the mysteries had been revealed to them, but that wasn't the case.

The offspring of The Watchers with women were a product of a strange flesh mixing with a human. 

In scripture The LORD said, (their kind, his kind)? .........I believe these words had and still have great meaning and very much relate to the issue of the Watchers + Humans. We and They are to remain with only our kind..........No sexual union or no genetic alterations, no mixing. We are of the human kind and are to remain in a sexual or genetic union with only our kind.....Human kind.

1 Corinthians 15:38-40

But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.

There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.

Verse 38 says, every seed his own body.

Verse 39 goes into detail the different kinds of flesh and tells us how they all differ from one another. Men, beast, fish and birds not the same flesh. In Genesis it calls them (their kind, his kind).

Verse 40 brings up celestial bodies and bodies terrestrial.

A celestial body is heavenly or divine in nature, of or relating to the sky or the heavens, a heavenly being. Terrestrial bodies on the other hand are..... an inhabitant of the earth, of or relating to the earth or its inhabitants, having a worldly, mundane character or quality, of, relating to, or composed of land.

The LORD gives us further instructions on not mixing.

Leviticus 19:19........"Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed:"

I've wondered for many years just how many deadly diseases have been produced by humans from the mixing of all types of earthly flesh as well as hybrid fruits and vegetation.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2022 5:57 am

There are no coincidences! I was going to write about this general subject this morning and I open this up and Scarz has already got it started! Interesting and amazing when things like this happen.

I went through a little health issue a couple of days ago so  maybe that is behind me,at least for now, so maybe I can write a little more often. The heat has just about ruined the garden and would have already burned it up if I had not ran sprinklers for two weeks. It is desert-like dry here,  and dusty. I'm not sure if I have ever seen it go this long without a rain before. The dust is making my COPD become a real problem so I will stay out of the garden except to pick tomatoes. The grass in the yard is brown instead of green and my water bill is due in a couple of days, so I may ask for donations after it gets here. I ran a lot of water. By the way, I was shocked at the price of propane in a good way. I was expecting $4 a gallon, at the least, but I bought it for $2.39. So I can plan on being warm this winter. I was really concerned about the supply and price and even the gas dude was surprised at the price. Unfortunately, what I considered a saving on the gas will be cancelled out by the water bill.

Given the events of the last few days, especially concerning the murders of the unborn, I was reminded of the Enochian scripture concerning how the Watchers taught the women the knowledge of "striking the womb" which is obviously what we know to be abortion of the fetus. The very fact that this knowledge was given to the women by wicked angels and not God should put a dagger through any argument about the moral and ethical position of abortion. I am not going to quote any scripture because I don't have the time to do so, but we are all familiar with the details of Enoch and the canon references.

I rarely debate on TigerDroppings any more. The site is a good one, but the catholics cannot debate due to a lack of true biblical knowledge plus they are as brainwashed as Jehovahs Witnesses are. All they know is what they have been told by the catholic so-called church. Just as the Jews are blinded to Christ, the catholics are blinded to the real Christ and do not realize that Tammuz is the baby and Semiramis is the mama. Various others beside me have attempted to explain this to them but they won't even research it. It gets to a point where its time to move on from trying. Once a person accepts tradition over scripture, the situation becomes similar to trying to read a torn roadmap.

One thing I have noticed about what the Watchers taught the men and women was that those things could be applied to the formation of a religion. Now, don't hold me to that just yet because I am working from memory on this and it is just a thought. I will have to go back and read but what I am sure of such as drugs, abortion, makeup,astrology,etc, can be used to degrade society and form pagan religious ceremonies. I want to go back and look at this again. I was just going to make a general reference this morning but when I opened up to Scarz's post I found too much opportunity in the post. Daylight, so I have to go to work so I'll take this up later

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2022 7:16 am

michael371 wrote:
There are no coincidences! I was going to write about this general subject this morning and I open this up and Scarz has already got it started! Interesting and amazing when things like this happen.

Good to read you are feeling some better Michael. Usually the real bad heat comes in July and August, but not this year. With weather and nature we never know how events are going to play out.

I would say that most people could care less what Enoch has to offer. Heck! they really don't care what Scripture offers either. Humans believe they don't need some old fables, taught by a bunch of wackos interrupting their day. People are no different than they were in the days of Nimrod and Babel. They don't need The LORD telling them how to live their lives. 

The Watchers chose their path, it was not forced upon them. They knew the consequences of their actions from the start. They had a knowledge base that far exceeded humans and they used that to obtain a power over humanity. Humans have no excuse either, they also have the ability to know what is good and what is evil.

We humans always attempt to blame someone or something else. No different than Adam pointing his finger at Eve as well as God for his taking and consuming the fruit. God it's not only her fault, it's also your fault......."Because you gave me that woman." Adam didn't have the balls to stand up and take the blame for his actions.

When I turn on the news every day it makes me so sick........"What is right and what is wrong have been swallowed up and spit out so much that it now has become simply words with no meaning."

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:23 pm

I’m not sure this is the right thread for this, but then again it might be since there is lots of Israel news posted in here over the years. 

Any-old-who . . .  see the below news and make of it what you will.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

https://www.foxnews.com/world/israel-parliament-dissolves-sets-5th-election-4-years

Fox Snippets wrote:
Israel’s parliament voted Thursday to dissolve itself, marking the end of a year-old experimental coalition government, and sending the country to the polls in November for the fifth time in less than four years.

The government collapsed just over a year after it was formed in a historic move that saw longtime leader Benjamin Netanyahu ousted after 12 years in power by a coalition of ideologically diverse parties, the first to include an Arab faction.

A Few Extra Words wrote:
The coalition of 8 parties that banded together to oust Netanyahu has broken up. They couldn’t agree on anything from rights of settlers to subway construction.

PM Bennet’s term was very, very short.

New election is scheduled for Nov 1st.

Netanyahu already leads in polls.

Forget NOT that Netanyahu threw Trump under the bus after the election.

Hubris wrote:
The year is 2050, and Netanyahu’s Corpse leads the polls.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2022 11:08 am

This video I watched and then decided I would post it in this thread. I'm in no way supporting Russia's actions in Ukraine. This to me is a view of the average Joe's that windup facing each other when a line is drawn.

It doesn't matter which side of the line we stand, there are always the same concerns from the average Joe's on either side. It really all comes down to who is in control, and what they allow to be fed to the Joe's. Two sides and two feedings. Good guy--> Bad guy......Bad guy <--Good guy

We live in a World of tribulation and the cards that are being played are a product of powers that use lies, deception, fear, and control. 

Who Are These Russians And Why Do We Hate Them?

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2022 11:54 am

michael371 wrote:

Given the events of the last few days, especially concerning the murders of the unborn, I was reminded of the Enochian scripture concerning how the Watchers taught the women the knowledge of "striking the womb" which is obviously what we know to be abortion of the fetus. The very fact that this knowledge was given to the women by wicked angels and not God should put a dagger through any argument about the moral and ethical position of abortion.

Tamiel/Kâsdeyâ was the Watcher that taught humans “wicked smitings” of “flagellations," (flogging or beating) of evil (many times used as a religious discipline or for sexual gratification),” including how to smite an embryo in the womb to kill it (abortion or causing a miscarriage).

The Third Parable........1 Enoch 64-71 is where it is found.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2022 12:48 pm

michael371 wrote:

One thing I have noticed about what the Watchers taught the men and women was that those things could be applied to the formation of a religion. Now, don't hold me to that just yet because I am working from memory on this and it is just a thought. I will have to go back and read but what I am sure of such as drugs, abortion, makeup,astrology,etc, can be used to degrade society and form pagan religious ceremonies. 

Yes Michael, This is where the teaching by The Watchers of witchcraft comes into the picture. Witchcraft is a religion anyway you look at it. Most people do not understand that the Mystery Religion of Babylon comes from the evil mystery teachings of the Watchers. This spread throughout the earth and to this very day has blended deep into the religious field of The World.

This also is the beginning of mankind crafting molten images, that turns to worship. The Bible is very clear in not making any graven images of anything or anyone....."This is idolatry."

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2022 6:18 am

This quote from Apocalypse Now makes me think of our government instead of The War in Vietnam.

The war was being run by a bunch of four star clowns who were gonna end up giving the whole circus away.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2022 5:30 am

my keyboardis messed up. I have to hhold key down until the  letter shows. any ideas?
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2022 5:55 am

I have no idea what happened to my keyboard but I was able to run a search and follow the steps to fix it. Now, I have the keys so fast that if I breathe on them they make multiple letters. Another amazing feat performed by me, so I have spent the early morning messing with this thing rather than posting. I think that I have it working right but I still think its too fast now,lol. Maybe I have it now. Dumb is not a good way to go through life. This is much better but still to fast and I will spend too much time fixing typos. Maybe this is right? A wasted morning
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2022 7:43 am

What kind of keyboard are you using Michael?...........How old is it?  Over the years they all will need replacing. The keys start messing up big time.

I use a mechanical keyboard and they are the best. I play a lot of PC Games and love the fast response of a mechanical keyboard. Of coarse they are great for typing and just the very best all around keyboard you can get. The one I'm using now is a HyperX.......I love it!!!

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2022 9:24 am

I'm still using win 7 with an ancient wireless keyboard/mouse. Still works great after what has to be 20 years of use. Windows should have settings in your control panel for keyboard & mouse actions. Hope you get it figured out soon, Mike.

chuckle  

The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 Escape10

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2022 10:09 am

I have a wireless mouse and the "usb transmitter" for it on the opposite side of the laptop now. Before I moved it to the other side though, I had used another usb port  near it for a thumb drive. Well, my curser went crazy. Moving the mouse transmitter eliminated that  and the curser moves normally now.. That's nothing to do with the keyboard though. Just thought I'd add that.
  I need a Bible, Tribulation, Revelation  fix. Ya'll have anything to add about that ?    Thank ya'll.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2022 11:11 am

bordercollie wrote:
  I need a Bible, Tribulation, Revelation  fix. Ya'll have anything to add about that ?    Thank ya'll.
I didn't see much interest the last week or so and took some time to recharge. I get very bored when it gets real slow.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2022 8:26 am

Genesis 14:1 (KJV)

And it came to pass in the days of AMRAPHEL KING OF SHINAR, Arioch king of Ellasar, Chedorlaomer king of Elam, and Tidal king of nations;

Jasher 27:2

AND NIMROD KING OF BABEL, THE SAME WAS AMRAPHEL, also frequently went with his mighty men to hunt in the field, and to walk about with his men in the cool of the day.

All religions and powers lead us back to Babel....."The Babylonian Mystery Religion taught mankind to worship and deify humans in place of The  LORD."

Nimrod was a mighty man and all the world worshiped and continued to worship him, putting him even BEFORE the MOST HIGH. 

Only a very small remnant will know who in fact The Antichrist is at his revealing. I also believe even The Antichrist himself will not see himself as The Antichrist. Remember The LORD is going to use him as The Rod of his anger. A lot of people overlook this.

A woman, Semiramis, was the leader of the first false religion "This Side of The Flood". This Religion was united with the state, a political power.  "All nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.”..........This can not be true of Rome, for there were nations before Rome; neither can it be true of any city or religious system except that one organized by Nimrod. 

“In her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.”........Revelation 18:2......The blood of all that were ever slain upon the earth as martyrs will never be found in Rome. All other systems inhere in the Nimrodic system, there­fore all the martyrs of the ages have been slain by Nimrod’s worshippers. In this system will be found the blood of all that shall have been slain as martyrs for Jesus Christ.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2022 5:36 am

Rome is part of the Mystery Religion, combining Christianity with Paganism. I take it that you have never read "Foxe's Book of Martyrs" or you would know that Rome was/is responsible for millions of deaths. Also, you appear to be missing the spiritual aspects of those passages. Roman Catholicism is just a watered down version of the ancient Babylonian religion. Look at all of the rituals and regalia, the goddess worship, as well as the mother and child worship and sun worship. No Rome is not the complete version, but keep watching
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2022 6:13 am

michael371 wrote:
Rome is part of the Mystery Religion, combining Christianity with Paganism. I take it that you have never read "Foxe's Book of Martyrs" or you would know that Rome was/is responsible for millions of deaths. Also, you appear to be missing the spiritual aspects of those passages. Roman Catholicism is just a watered down version of the ancient Babylonian religion. Look at all of the rituals and regalia, the goddess worship, as well as the mother and child worship and sun worship. No Rome is not the complete version, but keep watching
I never said Rome was not part of Mystery Babylon......"Just not the beginning point." The beginning was Babylon, I have said that many times before. So many point to Rome as the center piece and I certainly do not believe that to be the case.

Michael you seem to misunderstand some of my post. I don't see how I could make it any clearer. I "Never" said anything about Rome not being responsible for millions of deaths. The religion that brought about the start was The Mystery Religion of Babylon......"Not Rome". A lot want Rome to be the full whore, and I do not believe that. The Mystery Religion of Babylon has spread across The World into "Religions". 

The first is the originator of the system...."All" lead back to Babylon..... that is why I said...........Semiramis, was the leader of the first false religion "This Side of The Flood".

The Roman Catholic Church was not and is not "The Originator".

I will post it again..."All nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.”..........This can not be true of Rome, for there were nations before Rome; neither can it be true of any city or religious system except that one organized by Nimrod. 

In her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of "All" that were slain upon the earth.”........Revelation 18:2......The blood of "All" that were ever slain upon the earth as martyrs will never be found in Rome (Not ALL). "All" other systems inhere in the Nimrodic system, there­fore "All" the martyrs of the ages have been slain by Nimrod’s worshippers. In this system (The Mystery Babylon Religion) will be found the blood of "All" that shall have been slain as martyrs for Jesus Christ.

"All" does not lead back to Rome and The Roman Catholic Church, but it does lead back to Babylon and The Mystery Religion of Babylon started by Semiramis.

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2022 8:33 am

Thank ya'll. Great posts. I found this  video  by accident because I woke up this morning and it was playing on my smart tv. It 's by Jon Courson  it mentions similar to what we are studying at around the 53 min mark.    
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2022 9:06 am

Thank you Bordercollie, he is correct. It all leads back to Babylon. I certainly believe Michael and I are in agreement. I just think Michael didn't understand some of my wording. I should have gone into more detail. Sometimes it's very hard to type words that get across every detail that others may see it as yourself.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2022 11:29 am

1 Enoch 10....."And the whole earth has been corrupted through the works that were taught by Azazel: to him ascribe all sin."

In 1 Enoch 88 it says something very important in why Azazel is ascribed all the sin of The Watchers....(He was the first to come to earth--The first star to fall.)........"that first star which had fallen from the heaven, and bound it hand and foot and cast it into an abyss."

I now believe Azazel was the first star (Watcher) that came to earth and began the corruption by teaching the mysteries of heaven......"Azazel was the originator, all sin of The Watchers began with him." 

This reminds me so much of how Babylon....."The Mystery Religion of Babylon was the originator, the beginning point and it's mixing into The World's religions." The Great Whore of Babylon the mother of "Harlots". The harlots were mothers offspring (Religions) that spread out into The Whole World carrying with them segments of the false system of mother.

Dream-Visions (1 Enoch) The single star (Azazel) falling from heaven. The other stars (200 Watchers with their leader Shemihazah take an oath with one another and join Azazel on earth as they fall from heaven. The Watchers job was to watch over the inhabitants of earth, so they knew exactly what Azazel was doing and they decided to join him.

The first star and the other stars that fall from heaven are (The Bulls). 

The oxen are humans and the cows are the women the bulls (Watchers) mate with and produce offspring. The offspring (Children) of the bulls and cows are the elephants, camels, and asses. These offspring are the nephilim (Giants) that will begin killing and devouring the oxen (Humans)

A single star fell from heaven, and it became transformed, and it fed and pastured among those oxen.
And after this I saw the large and black oxen and behold, they all destroyed their stalls and their pastures and their calves, and they began to butt one another.

And again I saw in the vision, and looked towards the heavens, and behold I saw many stars descend and cast themselves down from heaven beside that first star, and like it they became bulls amongst those cattle,
and pastured among them. And I looked at them and saw, and behold, they all let out their members, like horses, and began to mount the cows of the oxen; and they all became pregnant and bore elephants, camels, and asses.

And all the oxen feared them and were affrighted at them, and began to bite with their teeth and to devour and gore with their horns. And they began to devour these oxen; and behold all the children of the earth began to tremble and quake before them and to flee.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2022 7:11 am

In the video above by Jon Courson he mentions something that some people over look and think nothing of it. Creatively crafting and making images that lead to idolatry. I've seen people that bow down and pray, kissing statues of what is suppose to be Jesus on the cross, The Apostles, Mary....etc. I also can not see any difference when paintings or any type of art work is used in like manner. I'm one who does not like artwork of any type trying to represent Jesus Christ hanging in my house. 

I have no control over what other people do, but I do of myself. I believe all of it is wrong and I stand firm on that ground. I also view it no differently than if photos had been possible in the days Jesus walked this earth, and pictures of him had been taken. That would only be an image that was captured on film. This could also bring about idolatry. I think also how people think of the Shroud of Turin, it could lead to idolatry.

I know a lot of people say to themselves......."I see nothing wrong with it." 

For me, that is the beginning point of what I believe is wrong.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2022 6:24 am

I believe an object can  with great devotion or reverence lead us into idolatry." Now we have opened up our temples and foul spirits will enter. We have now taken an object and allowed it to become more than what it is. We read this time and time again throughout The Bible. The molten calf is a good example in Exodus 32 of how it wasn't that they created with their hands a piece of artwork, but it's what they did with the artwork formed by the hands. 

Exodus 32:8........" they have made them a molten calf, and have worshipped it, and have sacrificed thereunto"

Lets say back in the days Jesus Christ walked upon this earth that The Apostle Peter was a great artist and he created with his hands an artwork of Jesus Christ. I don't care what it was made of, or what type of artwork it was, and it was discovered today,  and without a doubt it was authentic. If we took that artwork and let it become more than what it is......"A man made item", and began to worship it, bow to it, or idolize it in any fashion, the same rule applies as that of the molten calf.........." It would be Idolatry".

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2022 9:38 pm

Speaking of idolatry.. About 10 years ago,  I lost a much loved family member and  had a hard time with it.  I was grieving so  that I  lost  much weight and cried daily. Well I experienced quite a few remarkable things which reassured me that the Lord was with me. Some of these things I experienced, would be considered those of a person that  "is out there" if I spoke of them much  .  Well anyway , My eyes were opened and I saw many things  for what they were . 
  One day many years ago,  I was having  the "sads" really bad and while I was in the farm shop, alone and working, I grabbed an item that  belonged to my lost loved one.  I held it in my hands  and just went too far- laying my head down on the worktable .  At that very second, a  sharp pain  went across my neck . It felt as though I'd been hit with a 2x4.... I realized immediately that I had about went too far. Now , when  I use a coffee cup  or other item that was  that family member, I view it for just what it is, a precious memory  and never will make that mistake again.
   Things can easily become idols so we should all be careful  to stay aware  of such things.
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2022 6:22 am

I understand where your coming from Bordercollie. When dad passed away there were several items that were his and every time I looked at them or touched them, I seemed to connect spiritually with him in some way.

I knew deep down there was nothing wrong with having things that reminded me of special moments in my dads life. As long as I never took them and attempted a connection into the spiritual world. We are never to attempt to connect with the dead.  

The dark spiritual forces use grief, and deep depression of people who have lost loved ones as an opportunity to connect with them. This will be an attempt at first to obtain a very small crack, and they know it takes that first step to obtain their goal.

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2022 5:38 am

Wow!!!!! this is amazing. 

Breathtaking Historical Portraits Brought To Life Using AI Technology

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2022 10:41 am

A friend of mine wrote this in a discussion we were having and it really took hold of me. Rick has a way of using words that bring forward a clearer picture.

John 1:5........""The light shines in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not."

Comprehended it not - This word means "admitted" it not, or "received" it not. The word "comprehend," with us today, means to "understand." This is not the meaning of the original. Most translations now use the word "apprehended" as this is the original meaning of the verse. The darkness did not "receive" or "admit" the rays of light; the shades were so thick that the light could not penetrate them; or, man is so ignorant, so guilty, so debased, that man does not appreciate the value of "the light's" instructions; man despises and rejects the light.

The great mass of mankind, sunk in sin, will not receive His teachings, and be enlightened and redeemed from the darkness. Sin always blinds the mind to the purity and excellence of eternal Light. Sin indisposes the mind from receiving, just as "darkness" has no affinity for "light". If the one exists, the other must be displaced.

How can this be achieved? What need be sowed into the world of darkness, so that those who abode there may perceive the light? So that from there, they may comprehend the light. And so then, they may apprehend the light?

We are so far down, so very far, so very deeply immersed in darkness, that G-d must do whatever it takes to shake us out of our darkness into the light.

And so it is, that we were birthed into the dark abode of Satan the Devil, so that we may overcome and be raised up to be Sons of God.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2022 6:12 am

Finally getting back around to writing a bit. The humidity is slowing me down( as if it makes a lot of difference) and a war with groundhogs has taken up most of my attention. A groundhog has to be more destructive than a deer or a coon combined. This is the first time a groundhog has caused problems and it has to be because we are under severe drought conditions for this part of the country. I don't ever remember going this long without rain. The last measurable rain was on June 1st. The yards are dead around here and I had to run a water hose for weeks, not just days, to make anything out of the garden. The critters have no moisture except to travel long distances to running water or to raid my cantaloupe and watermelons. Birds are pecking tomatoes for the same purpose. It has rained all around us, many times, but right here in the southern part of the county, nada. I need to stay inside anyway, my COPD is really showing up in this nasty air and high humidity.

Anyway, Scarz, either I didn't make myself clear or you misunderstood what I was saying about Rome. Clearly, I have discussed ancient Babel many times as being the origination of the pagan religion. What I am saying is that Rome is the embodiment of it >NOW/NOW! Deep inside the vatican and catholicism is the core of Babel. All of the rituals, the colors, the madonna and child, the worship of the "queen of heaven" are there inside the bowels of the whore. The intent of the vatican is world domination and it has tied itself to the emerging beast of the presently forming world government. Ever notice they never call themselves "Christians?" They only say that they are "Catholic" and that is not an unintentional slip. Rome has corrupted NT Christianity and has tried to destroy the very foundation of it with subtle introductions of false doctrines. The early church fathers were clear on the basic foundations of bible doctrines and what the early church believed. (i've read a lot of their writings on the subject) and what I see today is not NT doctrine. You can thank modern day Babel for that. Having a man as the center of your belief system? I think thats part of the definition of blasphemy.

I hope I cleared that up, because if it sounded(read) like I was saying that Rome was the origin of Babel, I guess I didn't make myself clear. Rome is now the manifestation of Babel. This bastard pope was installed for a reason. Daylight,time to do battle with groundhogs.

Hey Judy, look for an email, maybe in the morning, because I have to do something about these buck-teethed devils and I have ran an electric fence inside an electric fence, all of that with a 5 foot dogwire fence around the garden. The reading on the meter that you gave me is 8.0-8.2 all of the time. I don't know how they are getting by the fences unless they can fly. I know that you know how to deal with them or you know somebody that does

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2022 7:10 am

I agree Michael, Catholicism was and is spreading The Mystery Religion of Babylon throughout The World. Many faith based systems broke away from Catholicism but have carried with them some of the traditions of The Mystery Religion of Babylon. The "Many" Protestant faith based systems do not get a "Get out of jail free card". 

I have always been very uncomfortable with saying ........."I'm a Catholic, I'm a Presbyterian, I'm a Baptist, I'm a Episcopal, I'm a Lutheran, I'm a Methodist.....ect.

For me Christianity is not about a system to follow. This reminds me so much of what Paul had to say.

1 Corinthians 1:12-13

What I mean is that each one of you says, "I follow Paul," or "I follow Apollos," or "I follow Cephas," or "I follow Christ."

Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul?

I believe in saying I'm a believer and follower of Jesus Christ........"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6)

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2022 11:03 am

This is another discussion where a friend of mine (Rick) makes some great points on idolatry........."Very good lay out."

What was the Golden Calf all about?

Why should the Israelites make such a thing while their leader, Moses was up the mountain communing with God? Were they idiots to build such a thing? Well we surely know that Moses was shocked by their lack of understanding. But what was so bad about making a Golden Calf? And how does this relate to Scientific Materialism? Most Christians would not know how to answer this. At Least not correctly. But it is important to understand, for it was the day that changed the world forever thereafter.

They were not idiots. In fact they made it in honor to God who saved them from bondage. It was a thanksgiving offering. And it was extremely costly. It required they give up their most prized and costly possessions. They made it to Praise God the most high, for he is good and faithful and has answered their prayers and released them from their burdens of slavery.

Have you heard the story differently? If you have, you've heard an incorrect account. The building of the Golden Calf was a sacrifice of extreme piousness. They truly felt that when Moses returned, he would be teared with Joy for their Godliness and faithfulness.

But when he returned with the tablets of ten commandments, he was shocked by their errors. Now imagine being one of those who arose the enthusiasm of the people to make this great statue, to sacrifice all their gold which they would have had to hide for years from their captures. To sing praises to God in their joy in the building of it. And Moses is upset!? huh!

Catholics don't understand either. They will say they are not idolaters, they do all they do in Praise to God. Just as the Israelites did.

So why a Calf? Real cattle were a gift from God to man. They bore mans burdens in toiling the earth. They provided milk and cheese for years. And then provided meat at the end of their life. The Cow was the greatest gift to man. And only a God honoring person would be wise enough to recognize this as being something to be thankful for. The Israelites were God honoring. They were full of Joy that God had delivered them from generations of slavery. What better thing could they do, then to build a Calf in Honor to God? And make it of Gold. For that shows even more faith that God will provide, and they don't need to rely on money. God will provide. The Golden Calf was a Beautiful Symbol in the eyes of the faithful Israelites. WHAT COULD BE SO WRONG WITH IT?

This is the true story of the Golden Calf. This is the way it really was. The story is told differently by Idolaters who want us to believe the Israelites were heathen stupid people to make such a ridiculous thing. But that's not what happened at all.

Surely the Israelites were surprised that one of the commandments on the tablets Moses brought down, was that they should not make any image, graven or otherwise of any thing on earth in honor of God. Nor where they to make any image of heaven or even God. None whatsoever was the commandments.

Why? What could be so wrong with that?

And what's so wrong with a Statue of Jesus or Mary? It is a good thing. Their meanings are intended to be Godly, Holy, Reverent. Exactly like the Israelites Golden Calf.

3,400 years later, ~95% of the world still doesn't get it.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2022 11:55 am

I'm not sure what was wrong with our original understanding of the story.

It sounds very off that they were making that idol to YHVH.  And that theory does not fit with the grumbling and flat out rebellious temper tantrums they were having over the extreme discomfort in the desert as opposed to the riches of Egypt. 
They remember Egypt with longing to go back. 

God said, 'Choose this day whom you will serve'.  (And of course no one knows when 'their' personal journey is done.) 
God isn't looking for statues, facsimiles, gold or jewels.  What they were doing was purely pagan and idolatrous.  And they knew the truth of it. 

It is exactly where we are today-in this moment. Many people willingly choose to be ruled over by the 'elites', the 'ruling (monied) class, not even realizing that they are slaves, robbed of all that YHVH has for them.

The consequences of their complaining, of their lack of understanding cost them 40 years rather than 40 days travel, and many lost their lives when God opened the earth and swallowed them up.
EARTHQUAKES.   COMING. 

The were given the opportunity to step forward if they would follow God.  Some did, some did not. If one is not going to follow YHVH, one is NOT going to enter the Promised Land.  Not then and not now.

So anyway, it seems to me that it's all there in the scripture. The whole story.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2022 12:23 pm

If someone had the intellectual acuity to understand Mark Flynn's 'Labyrinth', and that is NOT me..

we'd know the origins of the 'golden calf' and 'bull' story and it's connection to lucre:

[list="margin: -11px 8px; padding-right: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border: 0px; font-variant-numeric: inherit; font-variant-east-asian: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: inherit; font-family: DDG_ProximaNova, DDG_ProximaNova_UI_0, DDG_ProximaNova_UI_1, DDG_ProximaNova_UI_2, DDG_ProximaNova_UI_3, DDG_ProximaNova_UI_4, DDG_ProximaNova_UI_5, DDG_ProximaNova_UI_6, \"Proxima Nova", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, "Segoe UI", "Nimbus Sans L", "Liberation Sans", "Open Sans", FreeSans, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14.4px; vertical-align: baseline; list-style: none; display: table; border-spacing: 0px 11px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"][*]Money or profits.

[*]Gain in money or goods; profit: often, in a restricted sense, base or unworthy gain; money or wealth as the object of sordid greed; hence, greed.

[*]Gain in money or goods; profit; riches; -- often in an ill sense.

[/list]

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2022 12:59 pm

Idolatry is wrong no matter who you choose to serve, worship, idolize........"To me that is the whole point." If in your heart you create a piece of artwork of any kind to represent The Father or The Son, this is just as much idolatry as creating it as the heathen that represents any of their gods. God The Father did not want his nation, his people to do as the heathen were doing (The other nations).

"Not anything in heaven or on earth". That is how I took Ricks lay out.

So many people don't view it that way........"They view it as, I don't see anything wrong with it, I'm praising The Father, or The Son, or Mary, or The Apostles.

Idolatry is Idolatry any way you look at it.

Last edited by ScaRZ on Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2022 1:10 pm

Definitely idolatry is wrong.   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 1f44d

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation   The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next