Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

10,000 cattle die in a Kansas ranch. They’re blaming a “Heat Wave” - They all died due to WATER POISONING!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

10,000 cattle die in a Kansas ranch. They’re blaming a “Heat Wave” - They all died due to WATER POISONING! Empty
PostSubject: 10,000 cattle die in a Kansas ranch. They’re blaming a “Heat Wave” - They all died due to WATER POISONING!   10,000 cattle die in a Kansas ranch. They’re blaming a “Heat Wave” - They all died due to WATER POISONING! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2022 9:33 am

I think Dove said something about this cattle die-off yesterday as well. More is coming out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10,000 cattle die in a Kansas ranch. They’re blaming a “Heat Wave” - They all died due to WATER POISONING!

Video at the Twitter link.

https://twitter.com/legionxgroup/status/1537133550272761859

10,000 cattle die in a Kansas ranch. They’re blaming a “Heat Wave” - They all died due to WATER POISONING! Dead_c11

10,000 cattle die in a Kansas ranch. They’re blaming a “Heat Wave” - They all died due to WATER POISONING! Dead_c10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From Jim Stone – and he makes damn good points here. Jim quotes the U-tube video below. Go to the 29 min 40 sec mark. Now I don’t usually put a lot of stock in “psychics” but this “prediction” is just too weird and SPOT ON DETAILED to pass by. The video segment is about 14 minutes in length. This prediction was made 15 days ago on June 01 and THAT FACT has my attention.

http://www.jimstoneindia.com/.zr9.html

10,000 cattle die in a Kansas ranch. They’re blaming a “Heat Wave” - They all died due to WATER POISONING! Dead_c12

U-Tube Comment on Video Below wrote:
10,000 cattle die in a Kansas ranch. They’re blaming a “Heat Wave” - They all died due to WATER POISONING! Dead_c13

Jun 1, 2022 Farsight Human News Forecast: June 2022

Go to the 29 min 40 sec mark - segment is ~14 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFfvwBxQ7rs

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

10,000 cattle die in a Kansas ranch. They’re blaming a “Heat Wave” - They all died due to WATER POISONING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10,000 cattle die in a Kansas ranch. They’re blaming a “Heat Wave” - They all died due to WATER POISONING!   10,000 cattle die in a Kansas ranch. They’re blaming a “Heat Wave” - They all died due to WATER POISONING! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2022 10:33 am

Some other speculations into the cause in this 1 minute video. I'll be watching and waiting on those autopsy results mentioned in the video. Not holding my breath on hearing anything truthful. They'll probably claim it was aliens and swamp gas.

https://t.me/s/trumpetnews1/10954

10,000 cattle die in a Kansas ranch. They’re blaming a “Heat Wave” - They all died due to WATER POISONING! Blazin10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 10,000 cattle die in a Kansas ranch. They’re blaming a “Heat Wave” - They all died due to WATER POISONING!   10,000 cattle die in a Kansas ranch. They’re blaming a “Heat Wave” - They all died due to WATER POISONING! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2022 3:32 pm

https://t.me/EzraACohen/1088   video  shows fork lifting the carcasses into the rows.

Intentionally done

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 10,000 cattle die in a Kansas ranch. They’re blaming a “Heat Wave” - They all died due to WATER POISONING!   10,000 cattle die in a Kansas ranch. They’re blaming a “Heat Wave” - They all died due to WATER POISONING! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2022 8:15 pm

A few farmers and ranchers weigh in on this. These are both  presented by reasonable and very articulate men. The shorter top video is worth hearing for a quick synopsis. The bottom video goes into greater detail and covers just about everything from natural causes all the way to sabotage by foreign and domestic bad actors and governments. He almost delves a little into the woo in places. No mention of 4 foot three fingered little grey aliens from Alpha Sentauri from either of these guys though. Well worth hearing both.

I learned A LOT from both of these videos.

10 minutes - Kansas Farmers & cattle ranchers - Peterson Farm Bros.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-9-qNahaU0

27 minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bnlg9q7mlc

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And just for fun.

This parody of the song Sail was my first encounter years ago with the Peterson Farm and their videos. I’ve watched a bunch of ‘em since then. Have a grin.

https://youtu.be/lNcxCbD2YqM

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 10,000 cattle die in a Kansas ranch. They’re blaming a “Heat Wave” - They all died due to WATER POISONING!   10,000 cattle die in a Kansas ranch. They’re blaming a “Heat Wave” - They all died due to WATER POISONING! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2022 12:54 pm

10,000 cattle die in a Kansas ranch. They’re blaming a “Heat Wave” - They all died due to WATER POISONING! FVaSzojWAAABr3R?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: 10,000 cattle die in a Kansas ranch. They’re blaming a “Heat Wave” - They all died due to WATER POISONING!   10,000 cattle die in a Kansas ranch. They’re blaming a “Heat Wave” - They all died due to WATER POISONING! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2022 1:10 pm

Thank ya'll !! Our power has been out for the third time this month  ( overnight as well. )  Using a bit of generator right now. .  I will study this tonight though ..... The world is unlike anything I could have dreamed .
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 10,000 cattle die in a Kansas ranch. They’re blaming a “Heat Wave” - They all died due to WATER POISONING!   10,000 cattle die in a Kansas ranch. They’re blaming a “Heat Wave” - They all died due to WATER POISONING! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2022 1:42 pm

People are linking the cattle deaths to the 'Dugway Incident"=sheep kill

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/how-death-6000-sheep-spurred-american-debate-chemical-weapons-cold-war-180968717/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10,000 cattle die in a Kansas ranch. They’re blaming a “Heat Wave” - They all died due to WATER POISONING!   10,000 cattle die in a Kansas ranch. They’re blaming a “Heat Wave” - They all died due to WATER POISONING! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: