Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Texas Teacher Victim On Left... Sandy Hook Victim On Right... Nothing To See Here!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Texas Teacher Victim On Left... Sandy Hook Victim On Right... Nothing To See Here!! Empty
PostSubject: Texas Teacher Victim On Left... Sandy Hook Victim On Right... Nothing To See Here!!   Texas Teacher Victim On Left... Sandy Hook Victim On Right... Nothing To See Here!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2022 1:41 pm

Texas Teacher Victim On Left... Sandy Hook Victim On Right... Nothing To See Here!!
Texas Teacher Victim On Left... Sandy Hook Victim On Right... Nothing To See Here!! Fgdfgdfg-1024x924 Then there’s this!!
Another Sandy Hook In Texas? NBC & CNN Interview Two Different Crisis Actor “Fathers” of the Same Girl in Uvalde, Texas!! Second Father Is Clearly A Bad Actor… Check For Yourself!!
Texas Teacher Victim On Left... Sandy Hook Victim On Right... Nothing To See Here!! Texasschoolshootingtwofathersonegirl Well folks… looks like another Sandy Hook to me… you know… a made for tv movie with actors who aren’t dead!  Monday, May 30, 2022 20:12
Back to top Go down

Texas Teacher Victim On Left... Sandy Hook Victim On Right... Nothing To See Here!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Texas Teacher Victim On Left... Sandy Hook Victim On Right... Nothing To See Here!!   Texas Teacher Victim On Left... Sandy Hook Victim On Right... Nothing To See Here!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2022 1:43 pm

https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/search/?q=sandy+hook&sa=
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1