Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE LIONS GATE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

THE LIONS GATE Empty
PostSubject: THE LIONS GATE   THE LIONS GATE I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2022 6:16 pm

It approaches for another year marker.  We have had alot on it, and I know it's very significant.  I'll try to find some of the old info on it.
On 08-08-08 I had a visit from the Spirit with specific information which has proved
to be legitimate. 
Here's on take on it. And it deserves our focus on all aspects.

THE LIONS GATE FX5tWTAUYAATyn-?format=jpg&name=large
CONTD

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

THE LIONS GATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LIONS GATE   THE LIONS GATE I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2022 6:16 pm

THE LIONS GATE FX5tWTAUIAAkIX0?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

THE LIONS GATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LIONS GATE   THE LIONS GATE I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2022 6:18 pm

It's interesting that I don't see any attention to Sirius A vs Sirius B in these types of posts.

Yet, it could be very significant in what we we're towards, that is the shift from Dark to Light.
------
Anita from twtr knows it:

Matthew 3:12

“Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.” Time to choose..changes afoot
THE LIONS GATE 1f499

THE LIONS GATE FX5w-2VVsAAmbu2?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE LIONS GATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LIONS GATE   THE LIONS GATE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE LIONS GATE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: