Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CAT (HAARP) OUT OF THE BAG!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

CAT (HAARP) OUT OF THE BAG!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: CAT (HAARP) OUT OF THE BAG!!!!!!!!!   CAT (HAARP) OUT OF THE BAG!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 8:24 am

Most of us already know much about HAARP but here it is...
My personal belief is that they are targeting males. I hear the high frequency within, not by ear... and my youngest son has also heard a tower along with me when traveling past. I have personally experienced a heart problem and was seen at ER, no explaination for it... recieved 3 nitro pills while there. Tested later on tread mill found no abnormalities.?? strange eh?? Continue to hear the high frequency, a day ago didn't for several days... I can tell you that when it's percieved volume is lower you almost get used to it and when it quits you can't really say when it quit. Anyways, on with the Snow Job!
============

Snowden Reveals HAARPS Goal... Global Assassination And Mind Control

Posted By: Watchman
Date: Saturday, 13-Jul-2013 19:55:44

MOSCOW, Russia – Edward Snowden, NSA whistleblower and fugitive, released documents Tuesday to Internet Chroniclereporters proving that the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, or HAARP, is definitively engaged in a program of assassination and mind control.

While the military prison industrial complex has routinely insisted that the Alaskan-based HAARP is only meant to study natural phenomena in earth’s ionosphere, Snowden has managed to blow open a brutally massive charade.

“The HAARP research station,” he said, “strategically based away from prying eyes near Gakona, Alaska, is actually used to terminate or manipulate would-be dissidents of global capitalism on the scale of millions of people.”

Added Snowden, using finger quotes, “With these terrestrial antennas, NATO [the North Atlantic Treaty Organization] is able to, on a global scale, remotely silence ‘perpetrators’ of ‘deviant or subversive’ strains of thought.”

Unbeknownst to victims or their loved ones, HAARP projects ultra-high-powered radio waves. Those waves operate at the same electronic frequency as the truncus encephali, or brain stem, selectively inducing deaths seemingly by natural causes – including by some appearing to coroners as innocuous as strokes or heart attacks.

“When and if the intelligence community doesn’t view outright assassination as an optimal effect,” said Snowden, “‘they’ can simply make a ‘target’ act in an insane fashion, in order to discredit them. When we were in transit between Hong Kong and Moscow, WikiLeaks staff and I had to fend off the constant threat of radio-generated homicidal delusions.”

Quickly ushering staff into his lavish room at Sheremetyevo Airport’s Hotel Novotel, the former NSA contractor began to explain himself. Due to confidentiality agreements with the 30-year-old, formerly of Booz Allen Hamilton, the Chronicle cannot elaborate beyond the point that he has outfitted his entire flat to be a thoroughly functioning Faraday cage.

Swowden’s haphazardly constructed Faraday cage, he claims, can block interference from external static and nonstatic electric fields.

“Without it,” he says, “I would have been dead the moment The Guardian‘s first story went to print.”

Snowden’s bolstered his testimony with HAARP documents gleaned from the private email accounts of officials as high-ranking as admirals and Air Force brigadier generals. Sources within the intelligence community have confirmed to The Internet Chronicle the authenticity of these documents, as well as their horrifying ramifications for human dignity.

Sources familiar with discussions between the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) and the University of Alaska, which helps run HAARP, suggested that cell towers, as well as TrapWire, are “in play here.” (barrie towers, LOOK THEM UP)
Snowden’s testimony appears to be partially in line with that of a U.S. senator’s brother, in 2009. It was then that he, Nick Begich, told “Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura” that “just to affect the brain with emotional state changes is so easily accomplished” with HAARP.

http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/snowden-reveals-haarps-global-assassination-agenda/50583
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAT (HAARP) OUT OF THE BAG!!!!!!!!!   CAT (HAARP) OUT OF THE BAG!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 8:31 am

If you experience this high pitched frequency, plug your ears and hear it in your head like I do... look around your area for a tower that has recently been errected. I remember when I first noticed this and the tower has been located on a hill and some of the dishes shaped like a portion of a 55 gal drum are aimed toward our housing area. I found it on the net map and date of errection was just before I started having problems... you may find similar case.

Makes one wonder if this could cause the Zombie effect... act insane... loose memory or thought, wandering???
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: CAT (HAARP) OUT OF THE BAG!!!!!!!!!   CAT (HAARP) OUT OF THE BAG!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:08 am

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I,too, have been hearing the low frequency sounds that sound like a beeper on a  forklift when its backing up.....there is a tower just across the holler from my house that is supposed to be a cell phone tower.....I am hard of hearing and I thought it was being caused by these bad ears of mine.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAT (HAARP) OUT OF THE BAG!!!!!!!!!   CAT (HAARP) OUT OF THE BAG!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAT (HAARP) OUT OF THE BAG!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1