Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OF LOVE AND WAR AND PEACE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

OF LOVE AND WAR AND PEACE Empty
PostSubject: OF LOVE AND WAR AND PEACE   OF LOVE AND WAR AND PEACE I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2022 10:17 am

You know the adage:
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, while expecting
a different result.

The matrix, the web of deceit, is a trap laid upon us, and the whole world.  
And we know now how they perpetuate these scenarios and get us to go along.  
We now know their motives! And their 'ways and means'. 
It works well for them, profits them, and keeps them in control. 

But is war the road to Peace?  Temporarily, perhaps, in a shabby definition of Peace. 
"No one is trying to kill us today.  This must be peace.' 

Yet, the beast they serve continually demands to be fed, with more blood, more money, with ever more control,
and with the sacrifice of the very souls of those whose hearts yearn to live by Godly principles. 

Q is breaking the matrix.  Alleluyah!  But let me bring to mind the story of the
elephant.   Chained to a tree from a young age, though it grows to be big, strong,
and powerful, can still be restrained by a simple string he could easily break free
from, because of his past conditioning; because of what he's 'learned' about life. 
We share in these restraints.

On the other side, What happens when a child is given more freedom than they are mature enough to handle? 
In this process, there needs be structure, a familiar structure, to avoid chaos.
It's Foundations need to come from God. And willing acceptance will lie with those who guide with wisdom and in Agape.  This is true even at the Coming of the Lord and after. 

"E Will Help You", aka 'eyethespy', 'bc-17' (b4 I found twitter) and others you might know, is a 'Builder' with the 40,000 foot view. 
When he has moments to speak philosophically from his literal worlds of knowledge,
you'll see a blueprint for society that honors God's Heart's Desire for Family, above all else.   
And building is, at this point, where we all can put our focus, even while the 'pulling down of strongholds' is well on in the process.  

Some think, No..we do nothing,  wait on the Lord, and poof at His Coming, everything will automatically be perfect.  Well...yes  and  no.

Is that really God's Way?  Or is the Bible FULL of God saying:
"IF YOU DO THIS, I WILL DO_____(whatever is needed)

Why would He say that?  
1. He gave man CHOICE.  
2. He gave man Dominion over the earth.

The "IF YOU...Then I"  is not 'legalese".  God is just explaining how it works.
IF YOU WILL DO THESE THINGS, THEN I CAN LEGALLY DO THIS AND SUCH FOR YOU.  (without violating His contract, His COVENANT with man)
Fascinating!!!

I'll be bringing some E. posts here, but I couldn't resist speaking.. Wink

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OF LOVE AND WAR AND PEACE   OF LOVE AND WAR AND PEACE I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2022 10:53 am

https://t.me/TheOfficialE/2023

It is important, I think, to understand that the war machine can only exist as long as people are afraid.
Afraid of each other, afraid of those in "power" (they are just people too). Afraid for whatever reason.

But the entire construct depends on both rational and irrational fear to motivate populations.
After all, if you do not assume your neighbors want to kill you (and hopefully you do not want to kill them), there is little reason to drop bombs on anyone.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OF LOVE AND WAR AND PEACE   OF LOVE AND WAR AND PEACE I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2022 10:54 am

https://t.me/TheOfficialE/2024

It's easy to tear down a global Deep State.

It is not easy to tear down a global Deep State while at the same time balancing the safety of People everywhere.

I once told people, much to their chagrin, that the idiots in "power" would sooner light your sky on fire than relinquish control. At the time, Trump was sitting in the Whitehouse and people scoffed a bit disbelievingly. But perhaps now you are seeing what I mean.

These people are despots laundering money. 
Age old criminals, doing what they have always done. Commit Crimes.

The People, to them, are expendable tools to achieve their personal ambitions of self enrichment.

It is best they are removed in whatever way history dictates it should come about.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OF LOVE AND WAR AND PEACE   OF LOVE AND WAR AND PEACE I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2022 10:55 am

https://t.me/TheOfficialE/2025

You do not find hope in the halls of governments. 

Government is a dry and bureaucratic, aging thing.

The People, rather, are the hope for a brighter future.

It is the People, that government is meant to safeguard and empower.

People, who are full of life, and hopes and dreams. People, who are full of love, anger, and possibility. 

People, who are not cannon fodder, and never meant to be instruments of death.

People are hope. People are life.
And when they are not woefully misled,
People are good.

Governments have outgrown their purpose, and in doing so lost sight of the fundamental nature of things.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OF LOVE AND WAR AND PEACE   OF LOVE AND WAR AND PEACE I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2022 10:57 am

https://t.me/TheOfficialE/2026

If you existed in a direct democracy, instead of a representative system, 
You would never be at war. 

"A parliament is originally founded to represent the people, but this in itself is undemocratic as democracy means the authority of the people and not an authority acting on their behalf. The mere existence of a parliament means the absence of the people. True democracy exists only through the direct participation of the people, and not through the activity of their representatives.”

Do you know who wrote those words?
Muammar Gaddafi, back in the 1970's.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OF LOVE AND WAR AND PEACE   OF LOVE AND WAR AND PEACE I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2022 10:57 am

Then the US government killed him, slaughtered tens of thousands of civilians, decimated the entire Country of Libya, created huge pockets of "terrorism" and destroyed the possibility of a successful united, gold-backed African currency ever threatening their petro-dollar. 

Then they laughed about it and celebrated it on live TV.

The citizens of the US are genuinely decent people, it is a shame your leaders are literal psychopaths.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OF LOVE AND WAR AND PEACE   OF LOVE AND WAR AND PEACE I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2022 10:59 am

https://t.me/TheOfficialE/2028

Psychopathy is on the rise. 
The inability of people to connect with the pain of others.

This is a dangerous trend.

There is a sort of false equivalence being preached, that masquerades as tolerance but is in fact extremely aggressive. 

Again, not a good trend for humanity.

It is the result of both bad social policy, and an increasingly digital world that has altered the societal construct. It is also the result of desensitizing populations over decades toward violent or errant predisposition through gross use of mediums of influence (media entertainment).

The overall product, is people with a greater sense of "self" than "other", and a sort of selfish selflessness is born out of it.

Stoicism, is badly needed and greatly lacking. 
Societies that encourage positive and meritorious behavior patterns, rather than aggressive expansion of self-labeled individualism.

We are products of our environments. 

What does that say about our environments?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OF LOVE AND WAR AND PEACE   OF LOVE AND WAR AND PEACE I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2022 1:29 pm

https://t.me/DrHenryEaly

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Dr+Henry+Ealy&atb=v314-1&ia=web

Unedited words from one of the doctor's on the frontline:

(though he must be tired to complain about 2.5 years at it. That's a drop in the bucket Wink )

924  Nine-hundred & Twenty-four
That's how many consecutive days I've been going at it.

Researching
Educating
Writing
Speaking
Bringing Teams Together
Laughing
Crying
Fighting
Praying
Hoping
Hurting

Best of Times
Worst of Times
We've been through it y'all.
Can you feel me?

924 Days  
All to earn the right to fight.
79,833,600 seconds  1,330,560 minutes
22,176 hours  132 weeks

Hasn't been one day that I haven't done something from my heart for the betterment of all.
Been many days where this is all I've done. 18 hour work days are not uncommon.

That's what love does...it works...it's relentless like a Honey Badger...lt never backs down. 

Jan 5th, 2022 I was told VERY clearly in a vision that we have 4 challenges on this road to victory.

1. Take No Offense

2. Speak Truth

3. Be Selfless

4. Remain Humble

Behind the scenes...I've seen the best of us and the worst of us.

The best always looks the same...selfless.

Dr. Judy Mikovitz is such a shining example of this. Just an absolute angel walking among us.

The worst always looks the same too...selfish...me, me, me.

You'll never hear me air dirty laundry so don't hold your breath.

Why?

Because in the Art of War to do so is a terrible strategy. It's a losing strategy.

It sews distrust among us when trust is our most precious resource.

We MUST Build Unity! 

This is the way.

If you're looking for a knight in shining armor to ride in and save you...look in the mirror.

You are that knight!

You're a much better bet than anyone you've never met.

I say this because if you put your faith in anyone other than God...then your faith is misplaced.

To God goes the glory!

It is for us to do the WORK!

Everything is gained by working with the willing.

Nothing is gained by bad mouthing them when they make a mistake.

924 Days is a very long time.

When mistakes are made it's what we do to fix them that counts.

Success is determined by how we respond to adversity.

Even if we are the source of that adversity.

There is a such thing as forgiveness that is powerful.

There is a such thing as Ho'oponopono...the art of making things good-good again.

It goes like this...

"Father, I apologize to you and to anyone I have hurt.

Please forgive me.

Thank You.

I Love You."

People make mistakes that injure the trust we must have to build the new world.

Are you strong enough to forgive them?

Or weak enough to judge them?

I'm not saying to ever forget.

I'm not saying that someone who makes a mistake should be held in the same esteem they earned before their mistake.

I'm saying that when you judge them you let hate into your heart and do the work of our common enemy for them.

The only way we lose is if we let hate into our hearts.

Can you love them anyway?

This is the way into the new world.

I'm here to do the work.

I leave the judgment to the Almighty...that's not my job thankfully.

In the future we'll talk about the major difference between judgment and discernment.

It's been 924 days. This is no time to let hate into your heart, my people.

Aloha wau iā ʻoe

-Dr. H:blush:
@DrHenryEaly
#OneLove
#1:heart:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OF LOVE AND WAR AND PEACE   OF LOVE AND WAR AND PEACE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OF LOVE AND WAR AND PEACE
Page 1 of 1