Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2023 8:16 am

Project Icebreaker is a joint venture between the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) and the central banks of Israel, Norway and Sweden to explore how central bank digital currencies (CBDCs) can be used for international retail and remittance payments.2 On March 6, 2023 BIS published a report titled “Project Icebreaker: Breaking New Paths in Cross-Border Retail CBDC Payments” which highlights the participation of the BIS Innovation Hub Nordic Centre and central banks in Norway, Israel and Sweden in the project.0 Project Icebreaker aims to connect domestic CBDC systems using a “hub-and-spoke” model by determining the efficacy of using CBDCs for cross-border payments between different currencies

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2023 7:30 am

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·9h

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 1f6a8 Notice in the recent articles how everything in the banking system and the trading system are being standardized.
Look for stablecoins to be regulated. And then,
When we see a repricing of gold, it will serve as a standard unit that can be weighted and attached to digital/currency.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2023 9:57 am

The United States is at a crossroads. There has been some resistance since the beginning of the year and formulating policies and standards for stablecoins, but the issue can no longer be denied.
"Continue Work on Stablecoin Legislation or Risk Forfeiting the Financial Future."
Countries around the world have already begun establishing standards and protocols for the use of their own digital currencies.
GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 2b07
"Bank of America’s Hartnett sees 20% dollar selloff, turns bullish on gold."
Hartnett's predictions do not go unfounded, and he is well known in the field of economists to make claims that come true based on facts.
March was an explosive month for Gold good morning, and the selling of Gold is beginning to really take hold in the economy. It's use case scenarios and monetary policies and monetary utilization is continuing to grow.
GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 2b07

It is important to associate ourselves going forward with firms and people who know how to align themselves with the benefits gold provides.

Indices flat, Gold shines as we wait for a rate rise in May
forex.com/en-us/news-and-analy

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2023 10:01 am

NDB talks pricing for green bonds | LatinFinance.com
latinfinance.com/daily-briefs/

---------------------------
BIS and BoE complete Project Meridian pilot test for synchronized payment settlement | Kitco News
kitco.com/news/2023-04-19/BIS-

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 S3

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2023 10:03 am

De-dollarization continues. Russia and Bolivia are switching to settlements in national currencies. Now Russia will accept the Bolivian currency - Boliviano. This is highly relevant in the light of Rosatom's desire to take part in the development of lithium deposits in Bolivia. Bolivia has a huge potential in terms of developing lithium deposits - in terms of explored reserves of lithium, GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 2b07

Bolivia is one of the leading countries in the world, which, given the importance of lithium for modern electronics, makes this country extremely important in the processes of economic transformation of the world.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2023 10:03 am

Hungary and Serbia will soon start joint construction of an oil pipeline through which Russian oil will be supplied to Serbian consumers through Hungary.
Szijjártó said the agreement could be signed as early as June. For the first time, such plans were discussed last autumn. The construction of a new pipeline connecting the GTS of Serbia and Hungary will make it possible to supply Russian energy resources bypassing the route blocked by the Croats.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2023 4:19 pm

[ltr]WallStreetApes[/ltr]
·23h

AMC finished 74% off exchange/ Dark Pool today. Other stocks Wall Street is massively short on also suffer this same fate
Any stock Wall Street would lose money on if the price went up they simple run all the volume off exchange to cancel it out. All this volume DOES NOT COUNT to influencing a stocks price
This is market manipulation price suppression & it’s been going on for YEARS, some days with AMC it was over 90% off exchange/ dark pool
GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 94023cc920da92bb

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2023 4:38 pm

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 9f9368b56ff79596

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2023 6:03 pm

gregorymannarino.substack.com/

'Is it time to short the markets'

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2023 6:46 pm

[ltr]laralogan[/ltr]
·6h

markets.businessinsider.com/ne

The dollar falls behind the yuan for the first time in Chinese cross-border transactions
The yuan's use in cross-border payments and receipts rose to 48.4% at the end of March while the dollar's share slid to 46.7%, according to a Reuters calculation of data from China's State Administration of Foreign Exchange.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2023 7:01 pm

·1h

BREAKING: Argentina will start to pay for Chinese imports in yuan rather than dollars
The total destruction of American and the replacement of the US Dollars as the standard of currency for global dominance continues….
As the GOP again raises the debt limit… it’s almost unfathomable what’s happening

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2023 7:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2023 10:05 am

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·1h

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 1f6a8 Treasury yields are slipping to lower numbers this morning because of economic data and the FEDS one more possible rate hike.
Due to the economy tightening up and less liquidity coming through, the markets are expected to begin their journey towards real values.
This is why the rate hike season will be over next week if we even get one depending on what happens today.
Right now, the markets are in red. As we discussed earlier this week, this is a day of concern on the market.

It is a pivotal moment for the markets. They will be looking for a leader. If the dollar cannot provide it, gold will and rise to move our markets toward higher ground eventually.
It is hard to reverse the course of a market with a debt so great. Only gold will have the power to carry the weight of our markets on its shoulders and move us into higher ground.
This is the great pause we have been looking for in the markets. It will require policy changes to move forward.

The movement toward a market bottom is underway. This doesn't mean we will not have bounces like we had yesterday, but they will be short-lived.
With a much lighter workforce, there is nothing to mobilize the dollar to move higher. Look for it to begin leveling off with other currencies around the world. This leveling off will allow them to move higher.
Nothing looks good across all markets. Gold is the bridge into the new economy. Gold is backing all of our assets across the board through a new tokenized market and economy. It's time to prepare ourselves and walk across it.
All roads lead to gold. Expect a repricing event in gold at any moment. Gold will set us free.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2023 1:22 pm

·5m

Counterfeiting currency is a crime, because it undermines the government's power to control currency. Counterfeiting shares is not?! Essentially naked short sellers are printing their own money, and using it to rob everyone of their money. Double crooks.
#CitadelScandal #VirtuScandal #KenGriffin #DougCifu #DouglasCifu #AMC #APE #GME #GameStop #DWAC

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2023 8:13 am

Argentina switches from dollars to yuan.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2023 12:02 pm

[ltr]@gatewaypundit[/ltr]
·14h

JPMorgan, PNC Bid to Buy First Republic Bank After FDIC Takeover – Seizure and Sale Could Come as Soon as This Weekend
thegatewaypundit.com/2023/04/j

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2023 2:05 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·7m

First Republic customers withdrew more than $100B in Q1 | Banking Dive

bankingdive.com/news/first-rep

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2023 4:05 pm

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 22c4f9836e297696

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2023 6:56 am

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·6h

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 1f6a8GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 1f440 India Signs Deal To Adopt Moscow’s SPFS System For Banking Payments To Russia
greatgameindia.com/india-signs

-----

Indonesia Follows BRICS’ Lead, Ditches Dollar For Local Currency
greatgameindia.com/indonesia-f

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2023 9:50 am

[ltr]disclosetv[/ltr]
·5h

NEW - First Republic Bank has been seized by U.S. regulators. The bank will be sold to JPMorgan Chase.
This is the second largest bank failure in U.S. history. FDIC estimates a $13 billion loss to the deposit insurance fund.
disclose.tv/id/v8n90w8qhl/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2023 9:54 am

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·10m

Russia turns to cryptocurrency for cross-border settlements amid sanctions—here’s why
cryptopolitan.com/russia-turns

Visa Announces New Stablecoin Payments Project, Seeks Blockchain Experts
thecurrencyanalytics.com/finan

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·12m

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 1f4a5GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 1f4a5GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 1f4a5GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 1f4a5GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 1f4a5GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 1f4a5GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 1f4a5GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 1f440GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 1f440GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 1f440
JUST IN: GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 1f1f8-1f1fe Syria calls to abandon the US dollar for global transactions and adopt Chinese Yuan.
@WatcherGuru

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2023 10:08 am

@Chain_Review

·
40m

First Republic Bank bites the dustGLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 1f4a5, but JPMorgan swoops inGLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 1f985! $173B in loans & $92B in deposits now under JPM umbrellaGLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 2602. Financial Phoenix?GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 1f4b8GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 1f605 #BankFail #JPMorganTakeover
[size=0]https://blog.chain.review/2023/05/01/failed-first-republic-bank-acquired-by-jpmorgan-chase-pros-cons-and-the-impact-on-blockchain-future/
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2023 10:37 am

Apr 30

Experts Say US Could Default on Its Debt Sooner Than Anticipated

https://www.gobankingrates.com/money/economy/experts-say-us-could-default-debt-sooner-than-anticipated/

------------------
Apr 30
Replying to
@LHSummers

@federalreserve
and 2 others

Fed data has too much latency. Mild recession is already here.

It’s not like just the canary in the coal mine (SVB) died, one of the staunchest miners (Credit Suisse) died too & the cemetery is filling up fast!

Further rate hikes will trigger severe recession. Mark my words.
----
Jamie Dimon Is Correct: More Bank Failures Coming
https://www.econlib.org/jamie-dimon-is-correct-more-bank-failures-coming/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2023 11:00 am

Apr 29

Major Banks, Including Wells Fargo, Are Closing More Branches
Starting May 17 >< Q
GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 1f440

===================
Let’s guess, which bank is next?

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 Fu2tKdtaQAIUAQD?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2023 11:02 am

Long time saying for stock market:
---
Sell in May & Go Away?

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 Fu2b6SmagAA4Py-?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2023 11:20 am

First Republic seized by California regulator, JPMorgan to assume all deposits. First Republic is 2nd largest Bank Failure in US history. FDIC estimates a $13bn loss to deposit insurance fund. First Republic's 84 offices to reopen on Mon as JPMorgan Chase

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2023 11:21 am

@GoldTelegraph_

·
22h

Charlie Munger is warning that trouble is ahead for the U.S. commercial property market, and U.S. banks are packed with bad loans.

Everyone can see this coming…

Central banks will act confused when more cracks appear.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2023 1:53 pm

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 A1b895df553bbc05

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2023 2:59 pm

I do believe JPMorgan is a WH tool at this point -
---
[ltr]CognitiveCarbon[/ltr]
·37m

2nd largest failure in history. And JP Morgan just happens to be able to swoop in and buy its deposits? Who engineered that deal?
justthenews.com/politics-polic

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 77528594685e2b27

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2023 6:06 pm

[ltr]@Kash[/ltr]
·8h

‘Asked to Step Up’- HA. Jamie Dimon sounds like fake news CNN hocking disinfo. Instead, tell us how much tax payer dollars you are getting to siphon off First Republic for parts and make a fortune. Cut the good samaritan BS, im all for capitalism, just stop lying n using tax payer dollars to do it…
businessinsider.com/jamie-dimo (of JP Morgan)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2023 9:17 am

sga

Perspective

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 21664cf01bcc4e60

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2023 9:51 am

SGAnon

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·12h

Do you see now why consolidation of the US Banking system, coinciding almost exactly w/ Russia’s progress in the UKR war, is necessary?
Collapse inevitable.
Dollar and IMF/WB/WEF.
Cascade Effect.
Military Precision.
(One of the auction documents for the country of Ukraine, signed by some very familiar names.)
Crash and [BURN]

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 36b1e7fb199669e8

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2023 9:59 am

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 Ee70037d0bac4d25

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2023 11:23 am

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·20h

Incoming.
Choking them out.
Coordinated. Military. Operations.
#WWG1WGA

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 6996c33dde6f3d22

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2023 12:23 pm

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 B5f9672d4c2cf774

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2023 3:57 pm

[ltr]@BrianCates[/ltr]

BRICS is gonna become the new worldwide currency conglomerate once the Fed collapses.
It won't be controlled by several bloodline families that hide in the background.
And the countries that we freed from Fed/Cabal tyranny are going to gratefully be there for us during Trump's 2nd term, to help us through the transition period.
We're going to be fine. The plan wasn't to ruin us all here in the US forever and ever amen.
Trump & team know what they're doing.

-------------------------------

Please read this if you haven't yet.

Its...important.

briancates.substack.com/p/russ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 10:15 am

Why regional banks are in trouble

Big fish eat small fish
zerohedge.com/news/2023-05-03/

(we know it's being allowed as bringing down a few big ones is a better plan than dealing with
many small ones)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 10:32 am

Replying to [ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

Our currencies near and far are about to be collateralized and tokenized by real world commodity assets that completes this process on June 30th.

https://links.truthsocial.com/link/110305462250524264

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 10:34 am

"Wider Use of National Fiats of BRICS States to Precede Launch of Single Currency."
At this time, the BRICS Nations in the East are choosing to promote their National paper currencies before they move into a single asset-based trading digital currency.
The broader use of their local paper currencies will add value to them through demand. This new demand on local currencies will help to sustain countries from within before reaching out into a broader context collectively.
news.bitcoin.com/brics-to-prom

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 5:41 pm

[ltr]@disclosetv[/ltr]
·1h

JUST IN - PacWest Bankcorp plunges over 50% in after-hours trading on reports it weighs "strategic options," including a sale.

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 127ba89e44d6e915

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·1h

Fall to the Ground.
Starve the Deep_State war chest.
Crash and [BURN].

A new world awaits. A beautiful, wonderful, world.
A world that is Fair and Just.
A world w/out fiat slavery, and endless Debt.
A world where the wage earner can GET AHEAD and SAVE.
A world where a lifetime of work put in, will yield an appropriate reward for the retired.

A Brave, Uncharted Future.
Stand Tall.
We were Chosen for this Moment.

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain #MakeTheWorldGreatAgain
#WWG1WGA

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 5:44 pm

Jim Cramer has been SO consistently WRONG  it's hard to believe at this point.

Maybe this is a joke meme.  What's worse is maybe it's not.

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 316d30a89894dbc4

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2023 10:04 am

[ltr]Politicalshort[/ltr]
·39m

You can hate Trump all you want but the SEC delaying/blocking mergers out of political spite is a harbinger of things to come for future right leaning businesses. This deserves way more attention than it’s getting.

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 0a4fa0aecb054212

Nick Short

[ltr]@Politicalshort[/ltr]
·58m

The highest-ranking officials at the SEC have significant conflicts of interest when it comes to matters relating to Trump. They should recuse themselves from the DWAC-TMTG merger review process, but they won’t. Every agency/dept is weaponized.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2023 10:06 am

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

57m

Well said.
---

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 B4707ee5dd3441a2Wall Street Apes
@WallStreetApes

1h
It’s not, everything they say is a lie. This is clearing the way for Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs)
Much easier to implement when there’s less banks. And they have the cover of “the bank was irresponsible”.
It was them, working with the banks. The Fed is a terrorist organization & Congress just keeps taking their central banking lobbyist money. When will someone stand up for Americans?

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 2e25ff0fa388a4bb

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2023 10:13 am

[ltr]Always with the halvsies.  Well...they'll see. [/ltr]

[ltr]----------------[/ltr]

[ltr]@disclosetv[/ltr]

·1h

NEW - A recent Gallup poll finds that about half of adults in the U.S. worry about their money's safety in banks.

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 C7adfd0cf3bca1e7

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2023 12:15 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·4h

HAMMER THEM HARD.
Justice.
-> PAIN <-
It was never about Free and Fair.
It was never about The People.
It was never about The American Dream.
But on our watch, it WILL be.
House of Cards -> Pile of Ash.
Criminality run Amok.
Corruption, Suffering, and Death for Centuries.
Crumble and [BURN].
GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 Efd4bd69f8dba1c8

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2023 12:17 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·4h

web.archive.org/web/2023050322thedailybeast.com/judge-tosses

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 0598c28a59e4feba

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2023 10:58 am

@GavinClimie
May 5

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 1f6a8 #BreakingNews GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 1f6a8

Lehman Brothers got this EXACT SAME notice 1 month before they collapsed. GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 1f62c

As I always say "The market never repeats, But it has a rhythm"

.......Anyone feeling some Deja Vu GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 1f914

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 FvXyNf-WAAAkY-6?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 10:09 am

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·21h

Awakened Patriots have known this was coming to the public space for a long time -> By Design.
zerohedge.com/markets/its-spoo

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 11:37 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/basel-iv-rules-are-coming-and-will-make-bank-lives-even-more-difficult

Basel IV Rules Are Coming And Will Make Bank Lives Even More Difficult

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 11:47 am

Replying to [ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

The key in moving forward will be opening up our economy with liquidity. This is why a pause in raising interest rates is on the table. GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 1f609GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 1f609GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 1f609
A repricing event in the commodity markets will lead the way as the dollar falls into alignment with currencies around the world inside new exchange rates across the board.
All roads lead to gold.
-----
 [ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

Everyone is going to have to step up no matter what decisions are made. The evolution of what it means to be human is currently on trial. GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 1f4a5GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 1f4a5
This week inflation data is in focus. We are going to take a look at the CPI and PPI indexes.
For the last 2 years our markets have been flat and going nowhere as debt limits continue to break through the ceiling.

-------
he markets are mixed opening up this morning as the debt limit is coming into focus.
We are at a crossroads. It is going to take large sums of money and use of the commodity markets to utilize and create a technological society.
So many questions are being left unanswered. The move ahead will require creativity beyond the imagination of the world in which we presently live.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next