Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Israel prepares the world for war

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel prepares the world for war Empty
PostSubject: Israel prepares the world for war   Israel prepares the world for war I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:10 am

http://flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com/

Joel Rosenberg's blog.

Also see:
https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t2844-iran-continues-march-to-the-bomb

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Israel prepares the world for war   Israel prepares the world for war I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:28 pm

I don't know much about the gentleman or his website but a friend of mine sent this video over awhile back. It may or may not have been posted here but I think its important and follows Dove's thread.  Further, as impressive as the explosion was it was 'just' depleted uranium, not the real deal. Like the article says, Iran was sending missiles to Hezbollah & Israel was sending a message. DU is nasty stuff & Israel has plenty of it, not to mention the real thing.

http://www.jpost.com/Defense/Syria-Israel-used-depleted-uranium-shells-in-Syria-strike-312189
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Israel prepares the world for war   Israel prepares the world for war I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:57 pm

As impressive as that video is I don't think it was a nuke. Nuke looks different from this and there are plenty of videos out there to compare with. My bet would be on an ammo dump cooking off or similar. This video is from 13 May 2013 and if that had been a "honest to gosh" real nuke the world would have been going crazy about it these past two months.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Israel prepares the world for war   Israel prepares the world for war I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:12 pm

researcher wrote:
As impressive as that video is I don't think it was a nuke. Nuke looks different from this and there are plenty of videos out there to compare with. My bet would be on an ammo dump cooking off or similar. This video is from 13 May 2013 and if that had been a "honest to gosh" real nuke the world would have been going crazy about it these past two months.

I agree.  If a nuke went off, there would be multiple ways to detect it -- radiation detectors, etc.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Israel prepares the world for war   Israel prepares the world for war I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 3:00 pm

That was the you tube title (titled by others). I said "as impressive as the explosion was it was 'just' depleted uranium, not the real deal."

The secondary explosions were reflecting off the dust cloud & DU does (from what I hear) cause ball lightning.

And I agree with you, irradiating the ME would not go over well lol.

researcher wrote:

Edit to add: (anyone who wants to read further)

JANE'S Defence weekly

DEPLETED URANIUM

http://www.ba.infn.it/~cufaro/political/jane1.html

( a little dated but there's plenty of info out there )

Last edited by quietobserver on Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add: reading if interested)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Israel prepares the world for war   Israel prepares the world for war I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Israel prepares the world for war
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: