Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Trump Rally in Az Sun He's on now 8:15 et

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

New Trump Rally in Az Sun He's on now 8:15 et Empty
PostSubject: New Trump Rally in Az Sun He's on now 8:15 et   New Trump Rally in Az Sun He's on now 8:15 et I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2022 7:07 pm

LIVE: PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP HOLDS SAVE AMERICA RALLY IN MESA, AZ 10/9/22
https://rumble.com/v1m68pk--live-president-donald-trump-holds-save-america-rally-in-mesa-az-10922.html

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: New Trump Rally in Az Sun He's on now 8:15 et   New Trump Rally in Az Sun He's on now 8:15 et I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2022 7:33 pm

Hahaha..POTUS SAID:

They are still looking for the nuclear codes Jimmy Carter sent to his dry cleaner :joy:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: New Trump Rally in Az Sun He's on now 8:15 et   New Trump Rally in Az Sun He's on now 8:15 et I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2022 9:32 pm

One of the comms I intended to highlight to each of you tonight, is contained below. Trump reiterated this phrase 3 times in a row during
his speech in Mesa, AZ.
Much more tomorrow.
Be safe everyone.
#WWG1WGA
SGAnon (https://t.me/RealSGAnon)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Trump Rally in Az Sun He's on now 8:15 et   New Trump Rally in Az Sun He's on now 8:15 et I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Trump Rally in Az Sun He's on now 8:15 et
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: