Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Fight Fire with Fire-Sydney Powell-Justice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

How to Fight Fire with Fire-Sydney Powell-Justice Empty
PostSubject: How to Fight Fire with Fire-Sydney Powell-Justice   How to Fight Fire with Fire-Sydney Powell-Justice I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2022 9:56 am

The description here reminded me of the saying:

DO THE THING, HAVE THE POWER.

That is, stepping out in faith.  If God says GO, do it. Even, and especially when
you don't know how, where, why, what's at the end of this road?  
Be Abraham.  Wink  Just do it. 
------------------------------------
Mike Flynn said this about Sydney Powell:

@TrueGenFlynn
·12h  (TruthSocial)

[ltr]This is an amazing “walk through fire” with Sidney Powell. History will forever describe her as a relentless fighter for truth and Justice and I will forever describe her as “America’s Guardian Angel of Justice.” She is a warrior, a patriot and an amazing servant of the law.
https://rumble.com/v1p3xqy-walking-with-the-holy-spirit-how-to-fight-fire-with-fire.html[/ltr]

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

How to Fight Fire with Fire-Sydney Powell-Justice
Page 1 of 1