Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION Empty
PostSubject: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 9:40 am

MICHIGAN… Remember to VOTE NO ON ALL PROPOSALS!!

'Deceptively worded' Michigan ballot proposal will effectively 'ban' voter ID in the state
DO YOUR HOMEWORK!! TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION 1f449-1f3fc If Proposal 2 is adopted, it would be unconstitutional to require anyone to show a photo ID when voting – in other words, photo ID requirements would be banned.
TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION 1f517 foxnews.com/politics/deceptive

TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION E8d6c09d41e3725b

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 9:41 am

Lindell puts the dirty Dems on notice!!
“We are tracking every race by cyber. I want all the bad guys out there to know… we are watching! I’m putting them all on notice!”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 9:44 am

[size=11]@RealSKeshel
·1h
[/size]
[ltr]The nonsense has already begun in Maricopa County.
This is in the GOP stronghold of Anthem, forwarded in from the field and occurring this morning.
Someone remind me when hand counted paper ballots have malfunctions.
----
there's a vid of an election official 'explaining' one tabulator is broken, the other is recording
votes 75% of the time. So you have to check box 3 and blah blah blah....[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 9:46 am

TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION 6dd7419e4f94fab8

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 9:48 am

Absurd-

Katie Hobbs in charge of overseeing elections which would include adjudication. You can already see how that’s gonna turn out. She should’ve been forced to give up her position when she decided to run for governor.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 9:50 am

Philadelphia imposes last-minute election change that will slow down vote count
The city's elections board voted THIS MORNING in favor of imposing poll book reconciliation, a lengthy process intended to prevent double votes.
TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION 1f517 foxnews.com/politics/philadelp

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 9:52 am

The DOJ announced their intent to dispatch an ‘election enforcement division’ (whatever that is) to key Democrat cities and counties.
This is where you can find them:
TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION 1f517 tinyurl.com/electionenforcemen
TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION 794206d6dd0cd910
TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION Ee7ca2e85a52a623

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 9:53 am

NEW JERSEY: Election Day is off to a rough start in Mercer County.
Officials announced that ALL voting machines were not working “due to a printing and scanning issue with the ballots,” according to local officials.
Mercer County Clerk says all votes will be correctly counted TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION 1f449-1f3fc despite a “glitch with the Dominion scanners.”
TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION 1f517 nj.com/politics/2022/11/electi
TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION 3c511117e122b557

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 10:08 am

I just watched a vid where the polling super said you can vote de but not republican because
of some machine glitch.   No location given.  Rumble vid is private.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 10:09 am

HELLO BRAZIL !!!!  WE'LL BE RIGHT WITH YOU-

HAVE AN ISSUE AT THE POLL?
If anyone is blocking your polling place, electioneering, trying to keep you from voting, engaging in other illegal actions… REPORT ITTRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION 203c
See something, say somethingTRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION 203c
TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION 1f449-1f3fc You can also report voter fraud here:
truethevote.org/report/
Or call to report: (855) 585-2022
TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION 1f449-1f3fc You can also report via VotifyNow:
apps.apple.com/us/app/votifyno
TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION 36f433264fe103d4

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 10:12 am

Multiple Election Integrity Issues Reported in Alameda County, California
Alameda County uses Konnech, not one single drop box (out of 56) has video surveillance and observers are being denied access.
TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION 1f517thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/e
TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION 2b902753f7c29997

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 11:25 am

Detroit, MI
Voters are being told they've already voted absentee when they arrive at the polls!!
#Michigan | #Ele

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 11:50 am

[size=11]SGAnon

@RealSGAnon
·1h
[/size]
[ltr]Image from poll station in NY state.
When government corruption begins to ensure its own continued existence, working against the Free Peoples, what must necessarily happen?
Traitors at County, State, and Federal levels.
Cleanup -> Clean and Swift. Fire and Fury.
TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION Be6565354ee65cb7[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 11:52 am

SGAnon

@RealSGAnon
·1h

[ltr]The Spidersweb.
Bait and sinker.
These people are stupid
thefederalist.com/2022/11/08/b[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 11:53 am

[size=11]@ProjectVeritas
·2h
[/size]
[ltr]TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION 1f6a8ATTENTION POLL WORKERSTRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION 1f6a8
Are you witnessing fraud? Contact us immediately VeritasTips@protonmail.com
TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION 1c83500628db9705[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 11:54 am

[size=11]@RealSGAnon
·2h
[/size]
[ltr]Think Anons -> treason a 2nd time. Second. Twice.

Significance?
Symbolism is their …?
The promise of?
Creation?
How many hands do you have?
Eyes?
Ears?
Feet?
Nostrils?
FRUITION.
MANIFESTATION.
RECKONING.
SIGNS AND WONDERS.
This is Bigger than You can Imagine[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 12:06 pm

Report Fraud
Document everything
Do NOT use a sharpie
Record suspicious activity
Screenshot available WiFi networks at polling centers.
TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION 2a2724ac1b4276a9

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 2:26 pm

[size=11]@truethevote
·1h
[/size]
[ltr]ELECTION REPORT DAILY UPDATE FOR 2 PM ET
We will be posting updates every hour until the polls close.
If you’ve witnessed election fraud, manipulation or illegal action taking place, let us know at truethevote.org/report or call our hotline at 855-585-2022.[/ltr]

TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION 294cf7c0cc9033bb

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 2:44 pm

[size=11]@PJMedia
·35m
[/size]
[ltr]Pennsylvania County Runs Out of Paper Before Noon on Election Day pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/
-------------
[size=15][size=11]@realDonaldTrump

·1h

[ltr]Pennsylvania just announced that it could take days to determine the winner. This is outrageous!

TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION 89c690ed214289b7[/ltr]
[/ltr][/size][/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 2:46 pm

TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION Bfbf515dabd109a9

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 2:55 pm

[size=11]@therealtoriabrooke
·4h
[/size]
[ltr]FLORIDA TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION 1f6a8 Pinellas County, a pivotal swing county and home to Democratic Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist, has reportedly flipped from Democrat to Republican. #RedWave
-----
What's below actually appeared in full in the abcnews article
[size=15]abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/ea

TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION F1016178eecce80b[/ltr]
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 3:26 pm

@racharluk711
·7h

Replying to @SLSteinVerite, @BigUniverse, and 13 more

[ltr]PSA- CHECK YOUR BALLOT EVEN AFTER IT IS PRINTED!!! I REVIEWED EVERYONE I CHOSE AND WHEN IT PRINTED, THEY WERE DIFFERENT! TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION 1f621[/ltr]

[ltr] Now I’m standing here waiting to vote “again” and then they tell me that taking pictures is illegal- “Excuse me-Changing my voting answers is ILLEGAL”
TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION 1f92cTRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION 1f92cTRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION 1f92cTRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION 1f92cTRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION 1f92cTRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION 1f92cTRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION 1f92c[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 3:32 pm

POLLPAD WiFi connections are tied to Konnech. Report them to True The Vote.

Report "PollPad" WiFi connections here w/address of your polling place:
truethevote.org/report/

Or call the tipline at 855-585-2022.
Votem acquired Konnech's mobile voting business in 2016.
votem.com/votem-announces-acqu

Votem sold its voter registration business acquired with Everyone Counts to KNOWiNK in 2019.
verifiedvoting.org/election-sy

PollPad is a KNOWiNK product
knowink.com/products/poll-pad/

Unreal. Wi-fi connect is illegal.
TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION D1563c27bb3d0e69
TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION D165db45a66abf2e

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 3:34 pm

Johnson County Election Office Poll Pads | As Election Commissioner Ronnie Metsker said, Poll Pads are "the hit of the election."…
----
Hidden Networks: What Are They and How to Discover Them

https://www.netspotapp.com/wifi-scanner/hidden-networks.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 3:37 pm

TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION F1b2427b99e64367
TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION 20da996f0b3dc76d

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 3:37 pm

TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION 7c8062967b384552

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 3:40 pm

[size=11]@intheMatrixxx
·3h
[/size]
[ltr]“Confirmed!! 20% of Maricopa County’s tabulators are not working. 1 out of 5 not being counted.
Why weren’t these checked and verified before today?” @TheStormHasArrived17
WE ALL MUST PLAY OUR PART
ELECTION INTEGRITY TIP LINE
855-585-2022 or go to truethevote.org/report/
@realDonaldTrump @truethevote @greggphillips @RealPatriotGames[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 4:23 pm

Ummmm...

Mercer County –  the one in New Jersey is the subject of this video. Seems that almost every state has a Mercer County. Must be a popular name.

30 second clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXmn5Dc2hHE

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 4:31 pm

[size=11]@Fletch17
·9m
[/size]
[ltr]This is why they are doing what they are doing in maricopa! I don’t think they can stop it. What’s that saying again?TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION 1f1fa-1f1f8TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION 1f1fa-1f1f8TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION 1f1fa-1f1f8TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION 1f60e
#NCSWIC
BREAKING: Election Day data shows Republicans in Maricopa County casting ballots at a rate of 4 to 1 over Democrats.[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 4:32 pm

TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION 9f660d5fd4ee9e92

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 4:38 pm

[size=11]@greggphillips
·54m
[/size]
[ltr]UPDATE: Boarding a plane to AZ
We cannot allow the left, media and Katie Hobbs to steal this election from Arizona. Team is on the ground.
#patriotgames @RealPatriotGames @opsec[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 4:38 pm

TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION 59e3147e5496a745

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 7:20 pm

@greggphillips
·2h

[ltr]CRITICAL:
The people in Allegheny County, PA should know that your leaders sold you and America out to China.[/ltr]

[ltr] 
More than that, we have irrefutable evidence that the entire PA voter registration file is living on a server in China.[/ltr]

[ltr] 
And, machine serial numbers, ballot bundle numbers, and …[/ltr]

[ltr]
They didn’t steal it. They gave it to the CCP and PLA.[/ltr]

[ltr]
This is why we were put in prison. The had to silence us.[/ltr]

[ltr] 
We will not sit down. We will not shut up.[/ltr]

[ltr]
for freedom,
gp [/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 7:22 pm

FROM JUNE

TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION 641e6f83bba3e3dd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 7:25 pm

I'm at this location. "They just announced the machines are down and they are fixing it"?!!!!! Who to report to please? (2 hours ago.)
TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION 574840780a74a97b

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 8:13 pm

BREAKING: Judge rules polls closed at 7 p.m. in Maricopa County, Ariz., denying Lake's, Masters' and the RNC's lawsuit to move the deadline to 10 p.m. following polling site issues - KSAZ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 10:23 am

Veritas.  (Wait till you see this...)

BREAKING: Illegal Electioneering For
@JohnFetterman
&
@JoshShapiroPA
Caught on Undercover Video by Project Veritas Action at Philadelphia Polling Location

"We're scared of him(
@DrOz)"

"This is a Democratic Party form."

video: https://twitter.com/laralogan/status/1590187574550999040

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 10:26 am

Andrew Baldasare, a Republican official from suburban Pittsburgh has been hit with a cease and desist order after illegal electioneering complaints were made against him. PA election law says no campaigning inside or with in 10 feet of doors to polling places.
TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION FhFIjxBXEAAy9eZ?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 10:37 am

Mike Lindell

Getting the massive machine crime organized to explain each race that was stole!

TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION 29c3f1303e3e0088

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 10:38 am

TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION 0d592df2b1721270

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 11:19 am

TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION F2953385dd654071

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 11:57 am

MSM can't do math either

TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION 89fefd9e50bfa596

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 5:34 pm

[size=11]@ProjectVeritasAction
·4h
[/size]
[ltr]BREAKING: Keys Left Unattended On-Top of Philadelphia Ballot Drop Box on Election Night; Board of Elections Worker Secures Keys But "Told Not to Engage" With Veritas Reporters Who Found Them
"I'm not in charge of knowing...Contact Nick Custodio."
-----------------------------------
[size=15] ICYMI: Pennsylvania Election Board Official ILLEGALLY Asks Journalist to "Vote Democrat down ballot" at Philadelphia Polling Location

Judge of Elections: ‘I agree with [Project Veritas Action]... this doesn’t look good’
[size=15]#Midterms2022

vid: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/project-veritas-ballot-box-keys-left-unattended-top-philadelphia-ballot-drop-box-election-night-video/[/ltr][/size][/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 6:12 pm

I wonder how long we get to sit down and out?

Look at the stats for this called race-
TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION D3d12a81939181a1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 6:14 pm

They're saying all Colorado is as bad as Cali.

RACE UPDATE: Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO-03) trails Democrat challenger by 62 votes with an estimated 94% reporting.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2022 5:53 am

TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION D73ded7cfa9ff015

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2022 6:03 am

PENNSYLVANIA TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION 1f6a8 "With polls now officially closed in PA, poll watchers in Delaware County have reported scanning issues at the Union Power Plant Central Counting Center in Chester. Gregory Stenstrom, a Navy veteran and forensic computer scientist, told National File that he observed two stacks of roughly 500 ballots being run through a scanner twice." (National File)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2022 10:31 am

@realDonaldTrump
·3m

[ltr]Clark County, Nevada, has a corrupt voting system (be careful Adam!), as do many places in our soon to be Third World Country. Arizona even said “by the end of the week!” - They want more time to cheat! Kari Lake MUST win!
---------------

Seth Keshel - “Captain K"

@RealSKeshel
·2m
When David saw the giant preparing to enslave his people, did he stop when the act was in progress, or pelt him in the head with a stone and then lop it off with a sword?
I sat by and waited for courts to rule properly on 2020. We are repeating Arizona and Nevada in real time, right in front of our eyes.
So while I appreciate your concern, I will not rest yet.[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2022 7:29 pm

TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION F13c39d1342da17c

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2022 7:33 pm

@RealSGAnon
·2h

[ltr]45 is loading you with comms re: Desantis
I ask again:
>What steps did RD take to eliminate voter fraud? Not stonewall or or drag out a years long committee investigation - I mean ELIMINATE it?
>What steps did RD take to hold Disney accountable publicly, not privately, for pedophilia and child trafficking at the Executive level?

“The end is not for every Patriot”
Q
[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION   TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRACK the VOTE ie FRAUD FINDING MISSION
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: