Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Election Results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Election Results Empty
PostSubject: Election Results   Election Results I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 6:56 pm

Election Results 829f84fe6e19d913
Election Results B0dfdd4bcf93bb00
Election Results Aff33696412e6860

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Election Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Results   Election Results I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 6:57 pm

[size=11]@Fletch17
·15m
[/size]
[ltr]JUST IN Election Results 1f6a8 Republican Mike DeWine wins re-election in Ohio governor's race, NBC News projects
Election Results 063b0b5563615f95
[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Election Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Results   Election Results I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 8:12 pm

BREAKING: Democrats Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez and Ilhan Omar win re-election to U.S. House -
@DecisionDeskHQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Election Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Results   Election Results I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 8:15 pm

BREAKING: Republican Sarah Huckabee Sanders wins election for governor in Arkansas - AP Projection

BREAKING: Florida Democrat Debbie Wasserman Schultz wins reelection to U.S. House - AP Projection

BREAKING: Democrat Maura Healey elected Massachusetts governor, defeating Trump-backed Geoff Diehl - AP Projection

BREAKING: Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, Senator Rubio win reelection - FNC Projection

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Election Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Results   Election Results I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 8:51 pm

Wow they called this race at 10% votes counted!! Massachusetts speak up!!!

Election Results A46700c7bbace7c4

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Election Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Results   Election Results I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 8:53 pm

Election Results 357420072863ed2c

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Election Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Results   Election Results I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 5:04 am

Here's a list of some.   Pelosi, Maxine, Sheila Jackson Lee, other nauseating people supposedly won.

https://twitter.com/Breaking911

Waiting now for the mail in vote count, etc. to turn more blue.  

Oh boy.  Well, I remember hearing Q that it wasn't till it seemed all hope is lost that things will
flip.    Are we there yet?  

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Election Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Results   Election Results I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 10:30 am

Election Results 43144f35fa34308c

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Election Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Results   Election Results I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 10:32 am

@greggphillips
[size=11]·1h
[/size]
[ltr]UPDATE:
Kari is still winning north of 70% of Election Day voting.
With about 450,000 ballots still to be counted and Hobbs lead down to 10,000 from 30,000 a few minutes ago, numbers looking good.[/ltr]

------
ARIZONA UPDATE Election Results 1f6a8Election Results 1f5f3
Katie Hobbs is leading @KariLake by a VERY THIN margin of only 11,726 votes.
Definitely moving in Lake’s direction. Intel I’m hearing is the remaining ballots are expected to favor Lake.
Election Results B6c74f617bcc4b1a

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Election Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Results   Election Results I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 10:34 am

Pa,
Unfortunately, that race was called. PA is doomed: democrat gov and two democrat US senators. PA doesn’t have a future. The GOP didn’t like Mastriano. No unity in the republican party between rinos and conservatives. Rinos rather support democrats. Democrats are united by « vote blue no matter who. »
-------------------
Absolutely 100%. Still can’t believe we HAD to use felt tip pen. I guess the machines can read them now

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Election Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Results   Election Results I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 11:13 am

Election Results 1f6a8 HOUSE & SENATE UPDATE Election Results 1f6a8   13 mins ago

Election Results 1baa659f7cbb0d47
Election Results D3796be9f9f091e2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Election Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Results   Election Results I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 11:59 am

Breaking911
@Breaking911
50m

BREAKING: Sen. Raphael Warnock (D) and Herschel Walker (R) advance to a runoff for U.S. Senate in Georgia -
@DecisionDeskHQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Election Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Results   Election Results I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 12:53 pm

@PepeLivesMatter
·4m

[ltr]Ric Grenell says that the data shows a red wave in Arizona.
"I am absolutely confident that Kari Lake will be governor of Arizona, Abe Hamadeh will be the Attorney General of Arizona, and I believe that we are on the cusp of seeing Blake Masters completely upset the East Coast media... We will then have a Republican controlled Senate..
This is based on the data..
They couldn't believe how many election day votes they had... the Republicans have been winning those votes by overwhelming margins."[/ltr]

[size=11]@Qstradamus
·1m
[/size]
[ltr]Despite heavy cheating, Kari is still going to pull out the win (as it appears.)
When she wins, she is going to cause havoc against the deep state in Arizona. Arizona is the central state for 2020 election fraud (Maricopa county.)
Kari will open the floodgates for the exposure of what really happened in the 2020 Presidential Election. Watch.[/ltr]

-----
[size=11]@KariLake
·29m
[/size]
[ltr]Wow. We’re going to win big.
Stay tuned, Arizona![/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Election Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Results   Election Results I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 12:56 pm

Midterm results: Gov. Gavin Newsom cruises to victory in California washingtonexaminer.com/news/ca

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Election Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Results   Election Results I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 1:00 pm

Top House Democrat Maloney concedes defeat to GOP challenger justthenews.com/politics-polic

New York Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney, the Democrat in charge of preserving his party's House majority, conceded defeat Wednesday morning to Republican challenger Mike Lawler.
Shortly before noon, the Associated Press still had not declared a winner. But with 98% of the ballots counted, Lawler had 50.6% of the vote, compared to 49.4% for Maloney.
The loss for Maloney, chairman of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, is a tough defeat for Democrats, considering they lost a top member in a new but solid-Democrat district after pouring millions into the race.
Election Results 8ba77fa0ad8530ab

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Election Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Results   Election Results I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 1:53 pm

.Election Results FhJSw4bWAAA08kJ?format=jpg&name=small
Election Results FhFobGfWYAAnrx-?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Election Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Results   Election Results I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 5:05 pm

Ron Johnson + Rand Paul = Nuremberg Trials Part II, COVID Edition

3 hrs ago
BREAKING: Johnson beats Barnes in Wisconsin, keeping key Senate seat GOP
thepostmillennial.com/breaking

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Election Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Results   Election Results I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 5:07 pm

This is pretty exciting:  

Election Results 39ecc65f607b2fd7

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Election Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Results   Election Results I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 5:10 pm

Sounds good, but not there yet

Election Results 46a24b26cc15b737

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Election Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Results   Election Results I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 5:13 pm

No brains dems strike again

[size=11]@bubblecovfefe
·2h
[/size]
[ltr]Election Results 1f921 Dead Democrat re-elected in Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania state representative Tony DeLuca has been reelected despite his death last month.
The Pennsylvania House Democrats sent out a tweet of congratulations on Tuesday evening.
Election Results 1f517 thepostmillennial.com/dead-dem
[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Election Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Results   Election Results I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 5:22 pm

Election Results 1f1fa-1f1f8 KARI LAKE: “God did not put us on this fight because it was going to be easy. Are you tough & strong? Are you willing to continue this fight?”

@bubblecovfefe
·3h

[ltr]Election Results 1f5f3 Navy Seal Vet Eli Crane (R) defeats Tom O'Halleran (D-inc) in Arizona's 2nd Congressional District
Flipped From Election Results 1f535 Election Results 1f449-1f3fc
Election Results 327ba2699ec2c181[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Election Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Results   Election Results I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 6:54 pm

Some sanity, if I didn't already post it:

BREAKING: Republican Texas GOP Gov. Greg Abbott has defeated Democrat Beto O’Rourke.

BREAKING: Sarah Huckabee Sanders wins election for Governor of Arkansas

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Election Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Results   Election Results I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2022 6:01 am

[size=11]@therealtoriabrooke
·7h
[/size]
[ltr]MONTANA Election Results 1f1fa-1f1f8 U.S. Navy Seal Team 6 Veteran Ryan Zinke (R) defeats Monica Tranel (D) to win the U.S. House seat in Montana's 1st Congressional District. #MidtermResults

BREAKING Election Results 1f6a8 Young Kim (R) defeats Asif Mahmood (D) to win the U.S. House seat in California's 40th Congressional District. #[size=15]MidtermResults

[/ltr]
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Election Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Results   Election Results I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2022 5:59 pm

A thread on what it means that we have the House

https://twitter.com/nic__carter/status/1591153398438821889

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Election Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Results   Election Results I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2022 6:08 pm

Governor candidate, AZ

BOMBSHELL: Election Expert Gina Swoboda gives an update on the election in Arizona
quik vid
https://twitter.com/KariLake/status/1591155568588165120

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Election Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Results   Election Results I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2022 6:51 pm

I'm in this thread cuz Kari won.  We're just waiting for the final cheats to see the tallies

[size=11]@TheStormHasArrived17
·6m
[/size]
[ltr]@KariLake provides us with an update on the latest habbenings in Arizona:
“Right now we’re less than a point away. The Democrats are running out of favorable votes to count. There’s a few more of them left and then they’re gonna have to count the Republican ballots, and that’s when the bloodbath begins.” Election Results 1f525 [/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Election Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Results   Election Results I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2022 6:57 pm

[size=11]@ThePatriotVoice
·31m
[/size]
[ltr]BREAKING MIDTERM UPDATE FROM NEVADA!Election Results 1f6a8 Joe Lombardo is now projected to defeat Steve Sisolak, flipping the Governor seat to Red![/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Election Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Results   Election Results I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2022 7:31 pm

[size=11]@greggphillips
·6m
[/size]
[ltr]UPDATE: AZ
In the Mohave County batch just released,
10,000 votes were counted
Lake won 7,692
#LFG #PatriotGames[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Election Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Results   Election Results I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2022 7:37 pm

[size=11]@MJTruth
·31m
[/size]
[ltr]NEVADA GOVERNOR UPDATE
They finally called (R) Joe Lombardo the winner
Congratulations Nevada!!
NEVADA Flipped from Blue to Red!
twitter.com/DecisionDeskHQ/sta
Election Results 36de3c8bc994b5f0
[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Election Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Results   Election Results I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2022 7:42 pm

This shows the truth of the vote-

Mohave County ballots just posted. Almost 80% across the board for the good guys!

Election Results 23b7ec07818e1147

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Election Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Results   Election Results I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2022 8:40 pm

Republican Super Pac majorities in:

Florida,    Montana,   West Virginia,   Kentucky,   Iowa,  Ohio,   

Wisconsin and North Carolina almost made Super majority.

23 states now hold both Red houses and the governorship. 

Summary from this vid, which also explains the benefit of a multi-state Red Wall to protect
the citizens from anti Constitutional, or social programs from the left-White House.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Election Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Results   Election Results I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2022 11:00 am

The latest drop was 'cooked', but still brought Kari much closer.
---
Just posted

If everything holds as is now we'll have another AZ vote drop around 8pm this evening ..
This will be the drop where Keri takes and holds the lead
Stay tuned
W.H.G.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Election Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Results   Election Results I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2022 1:34 pm

[size=11]@RealSGAnon
·20h
[/size]
[ltr]“White Hats have secured many systems, but problems still remain”
Q
Election Results Fdca287cbc5f88a2[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Election Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Results   Election Results I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2022 7:04 pm

Insider Paper
@TheInsiderPaper
1h

BREAKING: Republicans have won a majority in the US House with at least 218 seats, Decision Desk HQ projects

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Election Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Results   Election Results I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2022 5:36 pm

[size=11]Mark Finchem

@realmarkfinchem
·1h
[/size]
[ltr]I have not conceded. We all know why. That is all.[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Election Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Results   Election Results I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2022 3:35 pm

Congrats @laurenboebert
Election Results 1f1fa-1f1f8Election Results 1f1fa-1f1f8Election Results 1f1fa-1f1f8Election Results 1f1fa-1f1f8Election Results 1f1fa-1f1f8
BREAKING!!!!!

thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/b
BREAKING: Democrat Adam Frisch Concedes to Republican Congresswoman Lauren Boebert – Does Not Want Recount for Some Reason

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Election Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election Results   Election Results I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Election Results
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: