Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Comet I Son, More predictive programming?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

Comet I Son, More predictive programming? Empty
PostSubject: Comet I Son, More predictive programming?   Comet I Son, More predictive programming? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:30 pm

Shocked
I noticed this back in January,maybe I posted about it?

Comet I Son, More predictive programming? Toyotathon%2BJan%2BHybrids

Well anyway after reading "Code Amber The Dark Pope That Jrcole posted here
It brought it back to mind

Quote :
This incoming object, is in fact a 'comet' and not a plane, and is actually called 'C/2012 SI (ISON)', of which I clearly recommend that you all keep an eye out for, with regards this particular baby, as it too has the double subliminal 'Zion' within its name.

This 'comet' might well be the infamous 'Wormwood' fiery mountain itself folks, that is destined to crash into earth within scripture. As it seems too have been noticed by the 'Vatican' themselves, with all their global telescopes of late.

Or alternatively, the 'Illuminati' might well sell this incoming 'comet' to the global masses, as being 'Wormwood' itself, when clearly it isn't. And as such, the 'comet' was always destined to simply fly by us all, all along. However they (the Super Beings) will make out that they themselves saved us from a fate worse than death, by the use of their so called 'technologies' or 'super powers'.

Would also further explain the call for the current 'Pope Benedict XVI' to hand over power too that of 'Petrus Romanus', in order for him to be in place, for when this particular object arrives here. Which so happens to be in the month of 'November', the '11th' month of the year. Could this 'comet' actually plan to crash into our oceans upon the '8th November', we'll have to wait and see folks.

Quote :

Seems to me folks, that the 'Alien Agenda' is starting to take form, as these latest events, as well as what happened over within 'Russia', kinda reminds me off the opening scenes within the blockbuster movie 'Battle LA'. Where, what was first thought as being natural 'meteorite showers' appearing across the globe, within the movie, later turned out to be the initial attacks of a 'hostile alien invasion'.

I did a search on where I Son would be in January 2014.... I found this on Wikipedia Wiki
Earth is expected to pass through the orbit of the comet on 14–15 January 2014, which may result in the creation of a meteor shower. Shocked

Coincidence or a case of predictive programming? I saw variations of this commercial quite a bit during the holidays and it struck me as odd, because in some commercials it was filmed from different angles and the name plaque was always turned towards the camera.

Last edited by Delfi on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Comet I Son, More predictive programming?   Comet I Son, More predictive programming? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:31 pm

I feel like it's oozing illuminati imagery. Some of you who are used to looking at it should be able to explain some of it, please?
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Comet I Son, More predictive programming?   Comet I Son, More predictive programming? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 2:13 pm

Delfi!!!! THAT IS AMAZING!!!!

SO the sign color could look like a can of campbells soup.(wonder what that means) Then it says toyotathon "is on" ( ison, the name of the comet) then the desk name of Jan??? That can't be right. You photo shopped this pix. right???

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Comet I Son, More predictive programming?   Comet I Son, More predictive programming? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:55 pm

Nope, do a google search, you'll see many and some of the pics are from the angle where you can see the two balloon pillars.... This stuff has to be over the top for me to recognize it. I'm not a symbol person. I'm curious that the symbol peeps on here haven't commented... but thank YOU for noticing, that post took me about half an hour to compose. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comet I Son, More predictive programming?   Comet I Son, More predictive programming? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comet I Son, More predictive programming?
Page 1 of 1