Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2022_11_11 Clif High - deSTRUCTION of the past - it is here. Gird yourself

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2022_11_11 Clif High - deSTRUCTION of the past - it is here. Gird yourself Empty
PostSubject: 2022_11_11 Clif High - deSTRUCTION of the past - it is here. Gird yourself   2022_11_11 Clif High - deSTRUCTION of the past - it is here. Gird yourself I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2022 2:53 pm

I had a sneaking hunch that Clif would post something gnarly a few days after the midterm elections. He didn't disappoint! Sphincters tightened... Grip, grip, grip - tighter now. 

ENJOY.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fresh after midterm elections, a word Clif and more on ‘Navigating the BIG UGLY’. Clif starts off into the alien question (alien as in ET) and a UFO big reveal issue. He’s predicting that possibly sometime in the June/August 2023 time-frame the UFO/ET thing will start breaking. About 12 minutes into the video he gets into the Jekyll Island 1913 central bank subject. Bankers that objected to the central bank going down with the Titanic in 1912, etc. He talks about “Q” pointing back to the year 1913. It just keeps getting deeper and deeper from there so go watch this one. This brief synopsis doesn’t even begin to cover everything in this video. I only covered a little less than half. There's more....

39 minutes

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hRn6R868pwK5/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

2022_11_11 Clif High - deSTRUCTION of the past - it is here. Gird yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2022_11_11 Clif High - deSTRUCTION of the past - it is here. Gird yourself   2022_11_11 Clif High - deSTRUCTION of the past - it is here. Gird yourself I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2022 4:33 pm

In keeping with yesterdays video Clif's telegram today says volumes. Watch it if you haven't already done so by now. Hate that the bottom message points to a Hal Turner missive, but it's really worth your click to go see that one. Even Hal Turner can be right sometimes. This FTX collapse thing is a REALLY BIG DEAL! I'll just leave it at that.

2022_11_11 Clif High - deSTRUCTION of the past - it is here. Gird yourself Ftx_cl10

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/breaking-news-ukraine-military-aid-from-usa-was-invested-in-crypto-ftx-by-ukraine

2022_11_11 Clif High - deSTRUCTION of the past - it is here. Gird yourself Ftx_cl11

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2022_11_11 Clif High - deSTRUCTION of the past - it is here. Gird yourself   2022_11_11 Clif High - deSTRUCTION of the past - it is here. Gird yourself I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2022 3:22 pm

Hmmm… Posting to keep things up to date as the train wreck is happening. Seatbelts secured? When all the truth comes out it’ll be like . . .

2022_11_11 Clif High - deSTRUCTION of the past - it is here. Gird yourself Crypto10

Video 80 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ5mW1bOUOg

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2022_11_11 Clif High - deSTRUCTION of the past - it is here. Gird yourself   2022_11_11 Clif High - deSTRUCTION of the past - it is here. Gird yourself I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2022 5:47 pm

It's the 'CLIF NOTES'  version of "Devolution".   Laughing  

I once had about 15 Clif notes books. 
They're awesome.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2022_11_11 Clif High - deSTRUCTION of the past - it is here. Gird yourself   2022_11_11 Clif High - deSTRUCTION of the past - it is here. Gird yourself I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2022 5:46 am

that was a good one. He mentioned Q, obviously follows the drops.  In many ways, he is
just giving his interpretation of what we can all see.  It is the Q Plan unfolding in real time. 

And he's right.  The vaxx killed and will continue to kill, along with other circumstances we will
face coming right up.

We SHOULD be ready to drop the old Dem vs Republican notion, as we've seen how corrupt
both sides are as many in both parties serve the same masters. 

THEY cannot stop what is coming!  Nobody can.  We can only be prepared, not just for the
old systems to break, break down, and become irrelevant, but ready to accept and help build a new model established on the Constitution and on Godly values. 

It's no lie that the survival of civilization itself requires Love, and acceptance of all our brothers
and sisters that make up the masses. 

It's imperative that we remember we have much more in common with our fellow man than the
various labels and (false) beliefs they use to keep us divided.
A divided house cannot stand...and they know it.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2022_11_11 Clif High - deSTRUCTION of the past - it is here. Gird yourself   2022_11_11 Clif High - deSTRUCTION of the past - it is here. Gird yourself I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2022_11_11 Clif High - deSTRUCTION of the past - it is here. Gird yourself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: