Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Snake the Size of the Ouroboros

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

A Snake the Size of the Ouroboros Empty
PostSubject: A Snake the Size of the Ouroboros   A Snake the Size of the Ouroboros I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2022 3:21 pm

It does literally encircle the globe. (Or the pancake, if you're a flat earther  A Snake the Size of the Ouroboros 1f604 )
-----
"Shadow Government.

Follow the money.

BlackRock owns the weapons contractors, the companies rebuilding, and the very government throwing your money at it all.

They are up to their eyeballs in control and profit."

E,

A Snake the Size of the Ouroboros FhtB7PtWAAEqFVI?format=png&name=small

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: A Snake the Size of the Ouroboros   A Snake the Size of the Ouroboros I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2022 4:08 pm

A Snake the Size of the Ouroboros F72402c421d98f7c

Replying to @SilverKnight57 and @RealSGAnon

[ltr]VLADIMIR THE GREAT: 948-1015 AD
Vladimir the Great, the first Christian ruler to reign over Russia, raised an army of Viking mercenaries and conquered the Khazarian empire in 979 AD.
ECCLESIASTES 1:9 A Snake the Size of the Ouroboros 1f31e
What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun.
(BRITANNICA): VLADIMIR I
britannica.com/biography/Vladi

A Snake the Size of the Ouroboros A8ca59e35825f626[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: A Snake the Size of the Ouroboros   A Snake the Size of the Ouroboros I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2022 4:20 pm

Revealed: Hidden History Of The Khazar Kingdom
It's probably been posted.  You probably already know.

Anon said: Khazarian border is just north of soddom and gommorah

I need to hear it again.  8 mins.   A Snake the Size of the Ouroboros 1f606 
https://rumble.com/v1rp7xe-revealed-hidden-history-of-the-khazar-kingdom.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: A Snake the Size of the Ouroboros   A Snake the Size of the Ouroboros I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2022 8:12 pm

Most people do not really want Endless Wars.

Most people want to live freely.

Most people want to love and be loved.

"This system... it is terrible for you. It is terrible to you. It is beyond predatory. It is malicious in its intent."

"And if it hasn't yet,

it should be dawning on you here *why* the US locks up so so so many of its people

compared to other nations, and it has nothing to do with "justice". "

"it gets even darker.

Because then you are being locked up for profit as well, and forced to work to make the very weapons enslaving you and others,

and legislation like mandatory minimums and lockup quotas become very eery issues."

"When we factor in the fact that the defense contractors owned by the investment boards also hire slave labor through US Gov Owned Prison labor force "UNICOR", it gets even darker"

"They destroy the native infrastructure using your money, and then bill the target country for rebuilding it.

A sick game they play with your lives, all for profit."

"Global investment boards have contracted themselves as both destroyer and savior of the embattle nation, and in doing so, set themselves up for untold fortunes."

Money laundering on a massive scale.

BlackRock Inc owns both the defense contractors, and the infrastructure being built in Ukraine, and they are not alone."

e-

Should you be concerned that Blackrock Inc, with an investment portfolio of 10+ Trillion dollars, happens to own both the Defense contractors making weapons, and the companies rebuilding Ukraine?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Snake the Size of the Ouroboros   A Snake the Size of the Ouroboros I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Snake the Size of the Ouroboros
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: