Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

News of Coming Crash

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2023 11:07 am

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·7m

Read….do not absorb.. be awareNews of  Coming Crash - Page 2 2b07 things are fluid, so stay grounded! Do what u need to do to prepare as I’ve shared with all of you OFTEN. If u are not prepared- u have had numerous occasions to do so.
Additional note: June 23rd US runs out of money according to Yellen. Possible 10 days of darkness as economy goes further 2 shizz. Puts us at Martial law quite possibly around july 4th...this is a beautiful thing. Just be food ready and cash on hand. Trust in the Lord. News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 1f54aNews of  Coming Crash - Page 2 1f64fNews of  Coming Crash - Page 2 1f90d
News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 Ab411a57f8083a9e
News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 0f57458d1037808a
News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 48e6f4520202ff9a

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2023 11:07 am

News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 F83d26dd7f2d8e83

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2023 11:14 am

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·25m

News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 1f6a8News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 1f525 "CME Group Inc., headquartered in Chicago, operates financial derivatives exchanges including the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, Chicago Board of Trade, New York Mercantile Exchange, and The Commodity Exchange. It is the world's largest operator of financial derivatives exchanges."
To give you an idea how large this market is. It has grown from a "$12.4 trillion at end-2021 to $18.3 trillion at end-June 2022, a 47% increase within six months."

These two reports below go into great detail including charts to give you an idea of how large this transition into the SOFR lending system is.
The derivative market is the largest sector of the market in any trading system, and it is about to be backed by commodities. News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 1f44f
This is a major transition that I have been looking to see happen. It is the bulk of what we need to see in the market to transition our new financial system into a digital-asset based trading system.News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 1f44fNews of  Coming Crash - Page 2 1f525News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 1f64c-1f3fc

I just hope you understand how important this transition is. The main transitional portion of this shift from Libor to SOFR has to do with currencies per contract note in the article below.
Can you say liquidity?

contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2023 11:15 am

marketscreener.com/quote/stock
bis.org/publ/otc_hy2211.htm#:~).

(READ THESE 2)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2023 7:01 am

[ltr]USGuardianEagle[/ltr]
·10m

News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 1f60eNews of  Coming Crash - Page 2 1f1e8-1f1f3News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 1f389 Chinese stocks $446B market wipeout. finance.yahoo.com/news/china-s

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2023 11:13 am

[ltr]@falcon2u[/ltr]
·3h

Replying to 
[ltr]@QBeliever3[/ltr]

dailyhodl.com/2023/04/26/us-do

US Dollar Suffering ‘Stunning Collapse’, Losing Reserve Status Due to Currency Weaponization: Report

The US dollar’s global supremacy is reportedly eroding at an exponential rate, with countries backing away after witnessing how America used USD to impose sanctions against Russia.
In a new Bloomberg report, Stephen Jen and Joana Freire of asset management firm Eurizon SLJ Capital reveal that in 2022, the US dollar’s market share in global reserves plunged 10 times its average speed of the past 20 years.

Considering the fluctuations in exchange rates, the dollar lost about 11% of its market share since 2016 and twice that amount since 2008.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2023 12:35 pm

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·1h

News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 1f440News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 1f440News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 1f6a8News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 1f6a8 Watch silver and DOW, they finally seperated them.
For a few years DOW and silver rose and fell together....that should NEVER happen. Now they are seperated. Dow crashing silver GAINING.

News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 933d08d3cd3d873b
News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 3ee4b22d26b1d218
News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 86bc1880fd76ccdb

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2023 12:35 pm

News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 84ae30dee138c230

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2023 12:36 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

·11h

News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 1f4a4 News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 1f4a4 News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 1f4a4 A dormant address containing 1,000 #BTC (27,456,958 USD) has just been activated after 12.0 years!
Details- whale-alert.io/transaction/bit

=================================

News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 6e6f83173c18d4c9

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 11:37 am

News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 Aa670a74bd20e58f

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 11:39 am

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2023 4:27 pm

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·11s

Down to $155BN
News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 71f070b59844a047

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2023 10:29 am

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·7m

Too many warnings I’ve given here on getting ur $ off the exchange and moreso if it’s not backed by gold or precious metals… ur gonna be stuck and ASSED OUT (to put it nicely now) read my posts today and previously on the REVALUE OF EVERYTHING DATES fam. News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 1f64f
JUST IN: News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 1f1fa-1f1f8 US government to crackdown on crypto exchanges.
News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 1f4f0 watcher.guru/news/u-s-doj-is-t
@WatcherGuru

News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 521d4a5e094abe6d

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2023 6:39 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·1h

News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 1fa78News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 1fa78News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 1fa78 Consumer debt in the United States skyrocketed to a RECORD in the first quarter of 2023, surpassing $17 trillion.
It is getting ugly out there.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2023 6:31 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·10m

Interview with Andy Schectman to talk about the PLANNED implosion of the US Financial System and, by extension, the Global Fiat Monetary System! 

In this interview we also talk about the HUGE Silver Eagle Conspiracy at the US Mint!!

SILVER ALERT! USA Debt Default Will CATAPULT Silver to Heights NEVER IMAGINED! (Andy Schectman & Bix Weir)

May 17, 2023

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2023 7:01 pm

A recession and a credit crunch could result in $1 trillion of corporate debt defaults, Bank of America says
https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/bonds/recession-credit-crunch-us-economy-debt-default-bank-of-america-2023-5

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2023 7:03 pm

USDC Issuer Circle Moves $8.7B to Repo Agreements to Protect Reserves From U.S. Government Default

Circle’s reserve fund has ditched Treasury bills that mature beyond May 31, rotating assets to cash and overnight repurchase agreements instead, a company spokesperson said.

https://www.coindesk.com/business/2023/05/17/usdc-issuer-circle-moves-87b-to-repo-agreements-to-protect-reserves-from-us-government-default/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2023 7:24 pm

News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 8e905ba27f859914

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2023 7:25 pm

News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 225472bf3baec9f5

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2023 7:48 pm

"81 nations are headed to St. Petersburg in June for a major conference.. the purpose of which is to bring them into this larger plan to back currency with gold. It's just the beginning."
It sounds to me like the debt based system is on the verge of collapse but that's just me.

40 Countries refuse to use the USD.
Replying to [ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

81 Countries are headed to a conference in June for gold standard return.
25+ States are introducing gold/silver.
142 countries will simultaneously dump the USD.
Whoever is holding these countries currencies will become wealthy overnight.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2023 7:49 pm

The continued dedollarization of the dollar is beginning to leave gaps in weighted values of currencies all over the world.
To make up for this loss, Central Banks around the world have been accumulating gold to increase the net worth of their country's currency.
This is why we have been undergoing currency reforms as of late to attach a standardized process that will enable a pegging mechanism added to currencies near and far.

As we approach the implementation status of these reforms, we are going to see an increase in the purchasing power of these reforms. News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 1f44fNews of  Coming Crash - Page 2 1f44fNews of  Coming Crash - Page 2 1f973News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 1f973
In order to move into a status that allows for an increase in purchasing power of currencies around the world, we are looking at attaching a certain weight of gold to this process.

What this means for gold is transformative. It means that the value of gold is currently undervalued and a repricing event is forthcoming.
All roads lead to gold.News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 1f389News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 1f389News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 1f973News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 1f973News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 1f44fNews of  Coming Crash - Page 2 1f44f
markets.businessinsider.com/ne

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2023 7:50 pm

News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 3306e86fc32e6374

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2023 7:50 pm

Visa partners seven new startups to accelerate payments innovation in Asia Pacific
prnewswire.com/apac/news-relea

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2023 5:59 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·3h

You are living through the greatest decline of actual(physical note) USDs in circulation, that has ever been recorded in US history.
#DraintheSwamp #FallofTheCabal

News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 A3bfdb92435d0a7c

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2023 8:05 pm

zerohedge

@zerohedge
1h

"Treasury funds will run dry by June 9." - Goldman
---

@zerohedge
4h
*NYC FREEZES DEPOSITS AT CAPITAL ONE AND KEYBANK

What happens if America defaults on its debt?
An unimaginable eventuality becomes all too imaginable

https://www.economist.com/finance-and-economics/2023/05/22/what-happens-if-america-defaults-on-its-debt
-----------------------

News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 FxAf9-facAAR3mh?format=jpg&name=small
News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 Fw_dRiJXgBUBt1N?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2023 8:13 pm

News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 Fw_QDUYaQAElC1T?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2023 8:37 pm

The Spectator Index

@spectatorindex
·
May 24

BREAKING: Fitch puts the United States AAA rating on watch negative, says it may be cut.

News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 Fw7dkK5XwAENXfW?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2023 6:52 pm

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·23h

US Treasury Sec. Yellen: There will be some obligations we will be unable to pay

fxstreet.com/news/us-treasury-

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2023 7:20 pm

News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 B90a46c107a4a3ae

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2023 7:24 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/us-corporations-are-filing-bankruptcy-fastest-pace-2010

[size=30]US Corporations Are Filing For Bankruptcy At The Fastest Pace Since 2010[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2023 8:14 am

News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 52fd453dde15c78d
News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 C61993b3af7b7d78

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 8:04 pm

[ltr]@falcon2u[/ltr]

Replying to 

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 1f60eNews of  Coming Crash - Page 2 1f1fa-1f1f8Like a Star @ heaven US Dollar crashing. forexlive.com/technical-analys truthsocial.com/@USGuardianEag

US dollar making new session lows versus the EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD and NZD.
  • Run to the downside for the greenback. What are the charts telling us?

News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 932d6e52-a196-4327-8e0f-123bca7198f5_size50
Greg Michalowski
Thursday, 01/06/2023 | 12:11 GMT-4   (that's June 1)

graphs and video

https://www.forexlive.com/technical-analysis/us-dollar-making-new-session-lows-versus-the-eur-gbp-cad-aud-and-nzd-20230601/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 8:24 pm

[ltr]LoveWolf1111[/ltr]
·15h

federalreserve.gov/faqs/is-fed

[size=30]Is FedNow replacing cash? Is it a central bank digital currency?[/size]

[size]
No. FedNow is not related to a digital currency. FedNow is a payments service the Federal Reserve is making available for banks and credit unions to transfer funds. It is like other Federal Reserve payments services, such as Fedwire and FedACH. The FedNow Service is neither a form of currency nor a step toward eliminating any form of payment, including cash.
The FedNow Service is an instant payments service provided by the Federal Reserve, launching in July 2023. FedNow will be available to depository institutions, such as banks and credit unions, in the United States and will enable individuals and businesses to send instant payments through their depository institution accounts. Instant payments allow individuals and businesses to send and receive payments within seconds at any time of the day, on any day of the year, so that the receiver of a payment can use the funds almost instantly.  
The Federal Reserve has made no decision on issuing a central bank digital currency (CBDC) and would only proceed with the issuance of a CBDC with an authorizing law. Testifying before the House Financial Services Committee in March 2023, Chair Powell said a central bank digital currency is, “something we would certainly need Congressional approval for.”

links
CBDC FAQs
FedNow FAQs
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2023 8:10 am

https://www.forexlive.com/technical-analysis/us-dollar-falls-after-weaker-ism-data-20230605/

News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 9b82e2fcc6dc102f

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2023 5:32 pm

News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 F6ec36d2a577fdee

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2023 8:43 pm

Put this here as it has to do with US dollar

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·5h

News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 1f6a8 There is a short squeeze going on in the Forex markets that’s affecting the dollar, and next week’s CPI index reading is expected to show inflation continuing.
Market corrections are coming. The question remains will it be a soft or hard landing. Statistics are not giving us clear direction at this point, and the markets are looking for just that... direction.
finance.yahoo.com/news/forex-d

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2023 7:46 am

Michael Burry, of ‘Big Short’ fame, just bet $1.6 billion on a stock market crash
https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/15/investing/michael-burry-stock-market-crash/index.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 26, 2023 6:40 pm

[ltr]WallStreetApes[/ltr]

Nothing to see here, just the paid off United States Government paying more in interest payments on imaginary money that someone from a private company just types into a computer screen then our literal defense budget…
This is IMAGINARY MONEY BACKED BY NOTHING. It’s not even physical money it’s INTEREST PAYMENTS ON NOTHING. When you go to work you’re paying taxes and working paying taxes to a private company for providing LITERALLY NOTHING. #EndTheFed
News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 15a9eee81312d24e

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2023 5:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2023 12:34 pm

https://justthenews.com/government/federal-agencies/revenue-down-416billion-compared-time-last-year-despite-passage

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2023 12:02 pm

News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 06b5aed2d976ef3a

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2023 12:45 pm

News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 970ba09f56dc86cc

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2023 12:51 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 1f6a8 The Baltic Dry Index is a leading indicator of economic activity. Changes in this index shows us supply and demand readings for important materials used in manufacturing.
As you can see, this indicator has taken a significant dive since 2021, and why I keep sharing with you to “watch the water.”
An increase in trade around the world will make a significant difference in exchange rates due to demand for currencies around the world.
80% of our trades happen through shipping ports whose goods and services between countries creates a movement of money.
Demand for currencies increases its value, and the move towards trading in local currencies around the world will increase the values of many currencies we hold.
https://tradingeconomics.com/commodity/baltic
News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 1f9a9bed6ae45ac2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2023 12:55 pm

The $39 billion iShares 20+ Year Treasury Bond ETF (ticker TLT) has lost 48% from its 2020 all-time high and is trading at its lowest point since 2011, according to data compiled by Bloomberg.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-09-25/long-treasury-etf-tlt-plunges-record-48-as-market-meltdown-worsens#xj4y7vzkg

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2023 12:59 pm

BIS Warning:
“the current build-up of leveraged short positions in US Treasury futures is a financial vulnerability worth monitoring because of the margin spirals it could potentially trigger.”
=================
[ltr]Stretch60[/ltr]
·14h

Get out of stocks, T-bills. Buy gold, silver or land

News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 F4a19c8d7a812dd9
[ltr]Stretch60[/ltr]
·14h

Get out of stocks, T-bills. Buy gold, silver or land

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2023 1:00 pm

News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 87c52c4756313d89

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2023 9:26 pm

Economy

News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 89b44a3ab25347ce

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 8:19 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·1h

DUMPING OF THE DOLLAR COMMENCES....
Shits about to get realNews of  Coming Crash - Page 2 1f525News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 1f525News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 1f525
BRICS members India, Brazil, and China are consistently dumping the US treasuries by offloading billions worth of government bonds. The trio are looking to keep the US dollar from ending on a high against their respective local currencies
cryptorank.io/news/feed/4ba2f-
News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 730315b53e8c2cdf

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2023 11:36 am

[ltr]TotoLandMan[/ltr]
·19m

Replying to [ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr] and [ltr]@PunishDem1776[/ltr]

Well, well, well… tracking since 1 week ago today! Total US Unfunded Liabilities increased over $1 Trillion in 7 days - & yes that figure is $211 Trillion dollars
That’s what happens when you have paper Fiat dollar News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 1f4b5 currency backed by nothing but imaginary FED NOTHINGNESS!
News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 Eb36653fdf919a27

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2023 5:55 pm

News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 Fc81314f78dacf18
News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 0f5a7f995f8a90b5

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News of Coming Crash   News of  Coming Crash - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

News of Coming Crash
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next