Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quest4Truth Show Episode 8 Skiba & Hamp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wil

wil

Quest4Truth Show Episode 8 Skiba & Hamp Empty
PostSubject: Quest4Truth Show Episode 8 Skiba & Hamp   Quest4Truth Show Episode 8 Skiba & Hamp I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:31 am

Back to top Go down
Pony1

Pony1

PostSubject: Re: Quest4Truth Show Episode 8 Skiba & Hamp   Quest4Truth Show Episode 8 Skiba & Hamp I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:35 pm

I definitely understand where Skiba is coming from regarding the extra-biblical texts but at the same time I agree with Hamp, as much as I think Enoch and the other books are fascinating I am not ready to put them on the same level with the Bible though I can follow Robs reasoning... I believe God had a plan when he put the Bible together (using the council of nicea) and that knowledge is being increased now as we get closer to the end times and as we (together) explore the extra-biblical texts for more understanding in context of what we all can agree on are divinely inspired (the Bible) we are able to increase in knoweldge and understanding while staying anchored
Back to top Go down
wil

wil

PostSubject: Re: Quest4Truth Show Episode 8 Skiba & Hamp   Quest4Truth Show Episode 8 Skiba & Hamp I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:34 pm

UPDATE:

http://www.quest4truth.net/Archived-Shows/quest-4-truth-episode-8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest4Truth Show Episode 8 Skiba & Hamp   Quest4Truth Show Episode 8 Skiba & Hamp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quest4Truth Show Episode 8 Skiba & Hamp
Page 1 of 1