Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Antibodies how they're doing the job....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Antibodies how they're doing the job.... Empty
PostSubject: Antibodies how they're doing the job....   Antibodies how they're doing the job.... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2022 11:49 am

https://www.rintrah.nl/the-trainwreck-of-all-trainwrecks-billions-of-people-stuck-with-a-broken-immune-response/

The trainwreck of all trainwrecks: Billions of people stuck with a broken immune response

December 24, 2022 Radagast Uncategorized 57

Do me a favor and pour yourself a drink, you’ll need it by the end of this article.
I’ll try to avoid repeating what we already addressed in the previous two articles on this subject. After mRNA vaccination the immune response against Spike is shifting to IgG4, which is how your body responds after repeat exposure to stuff it needs to tolerate, like bee venom, pollen or peanut proteins.
First the big chart, of what you want to see after a SARS-COV-2 infection:

Antibodies how they're doing the job.... 1wanttosee-1024x348

Left you see who does the neutralization, right you see what percentage of total antibodies they are. Despite being just 3% of your antibody mass, IgG3 is carrying out 42.2% of the neutralization.
IgA is busy in mucus dealing with this virus, IgM responds to the infection by bringing the viral load down, IgG3 then joins the fight and tags any remaining hide-outs this virus has, so that your body doesn’t end up tolerating this nasty sarbecovirus in the background.
If it wasn’t obvious yet, for whatever reason our bodies do seem to be tolerating the spread of this virus through our population.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Antibodies how they're doing the job.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antibodies how they're doing the job....   Antibodies how they're doing the job.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2023 11:26 am

[ltr]@QuantumMed3[/ltr]
·28m

Catecholamines Are the Key Trigger of COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis: A Compelling Hypothesis Supported by Epidemiological, Anatomopathological, Molecular, and Physiological Findings
cureus.com/articles/110419-cat

Antibodies how they're doing the job.... Article_river_e07097e0196511eda49b0d9b00737dfe-Figure-1.-Catecholamines.-August-2022.-Alternative.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1