Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Undeclared weapons of war through the Panama Canal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Undeclared weapons of war through the Panama Canal Empty
PostSubject: Undeclared weapons of war through the Panama Canal   Undeclared weapons of war through the Panama Canal I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:09 pm

http://www.prisonplanet.com/north-korean-ship-caught-smuggling-weapons-and-missile-material-through-panama-canal.html

North Korean ship caught smuggling weapons and missile material through Panama Canal

Undeclared weapons of war through the Panama Canal Printer_famfamfamUndeclared weapons of war through the Panama Canal YoutubeUndeclared weapons of war through the Panama Canal PodcastUndeclared weapons of war through the Panama Canal PptvUndeclared weapons of war through the Panama Canal TwitterUndeclared weapons of war through the Panama Canal FacebookUndeclared weapons of war through the Panama Canal Cart

AFP
July 16, 2013
Outlining a dramatic sequence of events, President Ricardo Martinelli said the ship was targeted by drug enforcement officials as it approached the Panama Canal and was taken into port, but a search revealed a cargo of far greater concern.
The vessel’s estimated 35-man crew also rioted when police stepped aboard, according to Mr Martinelli, who said the suspicious cargo was found within a massive consignment of sugar.
“The world needs to sit up and take note: you cannot go around shipping undeclared weapons of war through the Panama Canal,” he told Radio Panama listeners.
“We had suspected this ship, which was coming from Cuba and headed to North Korea, might have drugs aboard so it was brought into port for search and inspection,” on the Atlantic coast of the country, he said.
Full article here
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Undeclared weapons of war through the Panama Canal   Undeclared weapons of war through the Panama Canal I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:20 pm

Looks like brown sugar to me.

Undeclared weapons of war through the Panama Canal Article-2365153-1AD58A86000005DC-807_634x632

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2365153/Panama-seizes-North-Korean-ship-heading-Canal-undeclared-weapons-hidden-sugar.html
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Undeclared weapons of war through the Panama Canal   Undeclared weapons of war through the Panama Canal I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:39 pm

And not a peep from American mainstream media. Most of the news I get now comes from Europe and/or the U.K. Of course we are hearing ad-nauseam; Trayvon - Trayvon - Travon like nothing else exists. Oh wait, something about Honey Boo Boo in the news today. We are so pathetic!

Those whatever-they-are weapons getting through the canal would put 'em mighty close to the West coast. Think on that, Seattle, Portland, Los Angeles, San Diego et-al.

Congrats and hats off to the Panamanians for catching this. praise GOD
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Undeclared weapons of war through the Panama Canal   Undeclared weapons of war through the Panama Canal I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:22 pm

righton UPDATE:

2 MiG's, 15 spare engines, & a partridge in a pear tree......

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2366581/Cuba-says-missiles-hidden-sugar-aboard-North-Korean-ship-sent-secretive-state-repairs.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undeclared weapons of war through the Panama Canal   Undeclared weapons of war through the Panama Canal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Undeclared weapons of war through the Panama Canal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: