Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glenn Beck Visits Spooky Vatican

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Glenn Beck Visits Spooky Vatican Empty
PostSubject: Glenn Beck Visits Spooky Vatican   Glenn Beck Visits Spooky Vatican I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 8:14 pm

Posted 3 days ago.  13 mins

Glenn: My visit to Vatican City proves EVIL IS EVERYWHERE

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck Visits Spooky Vatican   Glenn Beck Visits Spooky Vatican I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2023 11:01 pm

I watched this yesterday.   affraid

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck Visits Spooky Vatican   Glenn Beck Visits Spooky Vatican I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2023 7:25 am

Synch !     Hahaha~ high five

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck Visits Spooky Vatican   Glenn Beck Visits Spooky Vatican I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2023 8:22 am

Hmmm... MOAR! Was an interesting article linked below.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/there-is-a-war-inside-the-vatican-glenn-beck-on-his-2012-visit-to-rome/?utm_source=daily-usa-2023-01-07&utm_medium=email

This video was in the article. Interesting 30 minutes as well. That Fatima thing has always bugged me.

Snip from the article wrote:
Finally, Beck referred back to a story which dealt with the Fatima message about Russia spreading her errors throughout the world, announcing another World War II and ultimately, a “final battle.”

According to Beck, Benedict, then-Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, admitted that the third secret of Fatima was not published “entirely.”

Further summing up the story, Beck added that there was talk of a “bad Council,” a “bad Mass” and bad leadership. All of which he said came from Benedict himself, prior to his election to the papal throne.

It leads to the “end of days,” Beck concluded, adding that he does not think that Benedict and Francis are “on the same side.”

Beck himself believes that Benedict “was fighting real evil” when he was pope, and that what he was fighting was “like the Deep State.” Gaenswein, Beck believes, will reveal some of these truths.

https://rumble.com/vy6hs4-jh-and-glenn-beck-032222.html

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck Visits Spooky Vatican   Glenn Beck Visits Spooky Vatican I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 7:26 pm

A refresher vid.. And how to bring it into 'the Change" for the sake of the True Followers there.
That won't happen by attacking them.  It requires Gentleness with Love.
As they 'stand up', without shame, they will speak.

(BTW, do a search for 'Vatican'.  heavy hitting posts there.)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck Visits Spooky Vatican   Glenn Beck Visits Spooky Vatican I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 7:27 pm

What You Need To Know About THE VATICAN WHISTLEBLOWER
The stories about UFOs and the Vatican primarily revolve around alleged encounters, documents, and speculation linking the Vatican to the study and investigation of unidentified flying objects. Which brings us to today’s whistleblower.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck Visits Spooky Vatican   Glenn Beck Visits Spooky Vatican I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glenn Beck Visits Spooky Vatican
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: