Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BIDEN TAKE DOWN

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2023 4:57 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]

·1h

Phenomenal journalism.
Priorities and principles.
We are the news now.
#ncswic

BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 55dc7333ef7cd0acLiz Crokin
@lizcrokin

·1h
President Biden's nominee to sit on the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) currently sits on the board of the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF), a group that has vehemently opposed bipartisan legislation designed to protect sex trafficking victims.
foxnews.com/politics/bidens-fc

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2023 10:56 am

[ltr]KarliBonne[/ltr]
·28m

THREAD: Biden's history of MISHANDLING classified information — starting in the 1980s.
1. In 1986, Biden bragged he “twice threatened to go public with covert action plans by the Reagan administration" if he disagreed with them.
threadreaderapp.com/thread/161

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2023 11:34 am

[ltr]therealtoriabrooke[/ltr]
·13m

Replying to [ltr]@therealtoriabrooke[/ltr] and [ltr]@KarliBonne[/ltr]

4. Biden left hordes of classified documents — including some from his Senate days — strewn about his home, office, and garage.
Now he's trying to cover it up.
gop.com/rapid-response/biden-h

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 6:28 pm

[ltr]MrBlackPill[/ltr]
·45m

BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 1f534 Judge Orders Biden DHS To Release Files On Agents Who Pressured Twitter to Censor Election ‘Misinformation’
beckernews.com/judge-orders-bi

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 7:04 pm

H.Res.57 - Impeaching Joseph R. Biden, President of the United States, for abuse of power by enabling bribery and other high crimes and misdemeanors.
BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 FoL8i8vagAAI0V9?format=jpg&name=360x360
BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 FoL8jOvaEAAJqOu?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2023 11:09 pm

The ownership of Hunters laptop has come back into play!!

It legally WAS Hunter's laptop...UNTIL he abandoned it at the repair store.

Then according to Delaware law, the laptop's ownership - and everything on it - LEGALLY passed to JP Mac Issac.

Hunter and his legal team should have kept their freaking mouths shut.

By admitting it was HIS laptop, Hunter and his lawyers have ADMITTED that what Mac Issac passed on to the FBI and to Rudy which ended up at the
NY Post are AUTHENTIC Hunter emails, texts, videos and pictures.

WHOOPS.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2023 1:37 pm

General Flynn: Vice President Biden Visited Ukraine 12-13 Times in His Last Year as VP – ALL OF THESE Trips Need to be Investigated! (AUDIO)
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/02/general-flynn-vice-president-biden-visited-ukraine-12-13-times-last-year-vp-trips-need-investigated-audio/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2023 7:53 pm

Emails Between Biden Lawyers and NARA From Nov 2022 Released… Lawyer References a Box of Biden Documents Stored in Boston
thegatewaypundit.com/2023/02/e

=============
throw this one in:

Update: FBI Seizes Classified Documents From Mike Pence’s Home

thegatewaypundit.com/2023/02/u

justthenews.com/government/fed

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2023 12:56 pm

BREAKING: President Biden’s brother was hired to broker secret $140M Saudi deal when Joe was veep,
@nypost
just reported, citing documents.

https://twitter.com/simonateba/status/1625655755570393090

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2023 8:54 am

Who's ahead in the 'Most crooked of All Time' politicians?  Joe's got alot going for him
----

[ltr]Electionwiz[/ltr]
·2h

BREAKING: Comer Calls on Treasury Dept. to Hand Over Docs in Biden's Secret $140B Deal With Saudis
trendingpoliticsnews.com/break

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2023 12:53 pm

How many nails and screws does this coffin take????
---

[ltr]@ConservativeBrief[/ltr]
·15m

Biden Calls Black Governor ‘Boy’ As Internet Shreds Him For ‘Racist’ Comment
conservativebrief.com/camera-b

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2023 3:46 pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/02/whistleblower-signals-he-will-reveal-explosive-information-on-the-biden-crime-family-after-being-arrested-on-politically-motivated-charges/
The investigation into the Biden Crime Family’s foreign business deals might be about to explode. A former associate of Hunter Biden claims he has damning information on the Bidens’ sordid foreign business deals.
The Washington Free Beacon revealed Monday that Gal Luft, the co-director of the Washington-based Institute for the Analysis of Global Security, says he provided details about Hunter Biden, his uncle, Jim Biden, and his father Joe Biden to the Trump Justice Department back in March 2019.
Now Luft is ready for payback. Luft’s lawyer told Biden’s DOJ that his client will submit a letter to Congress containing the information Luft previously gave to the FBI during the Trump Administration on the Bidens.

The Washington Free Beacon reported:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2023 7:10 pm

[ltr]KarliBonne[/ltr]
·5h

Hunter Biden plotted in 2019 to betray the family’s top financial lieutenant Eric Schwerin amid their crumbling relationship, built upon an off-the-books business arrangement, text messages obtained by Breitbart News from Hunter’s laptop reveal. breitbart.com/politics/2023/03

BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 45a80882d608bae0

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 9:51 am

Investigators score big win as Treasury turns over secret bank records flagging Hunter Biden deals | Just The News justthenews.com/accountability

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 3:55 pm

Treasury Turning Over Suspicious Bank Records on Biden Family to House GOP, Comer Says
https://www.theepochtimes.com/treasury-turning-over-suspicious-bank-records-on-biden-family-to-house-gop-comer-says_5121897.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 6:23 pm

Bidens banking Suspicious Activity Reports ..
Got em ...
Obtained 3 former business partner reports
And one new unnamed family member report ..
Who wants to bet it's Jill?
W.H.G.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2023 10:04 pm

BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 485db5f126801400

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2023 11:13 am

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/03/treason-payments-made-to-the-biden-family-reported-by-oversight-committee-have-direct-link-to-the-chinese-communist-party/

BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 86b5c91680d061af

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2023 8:26 pm

BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 Ae594919e1c34943
BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 A68e5d2bb663940c

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2023 4:10 pm

twitter.com/gopoversight/statu

BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 2a6bb42225d8f01b

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2023 4:15 pm

Republicans call on liberal DA to testify on possible Trump indictment
Starts out with Biden crimes

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2023 6:40 pm

Are we heading to the point where we really SHOW the world 'they' are arresting the wrong President?

TRUST THE PLAN

----
[ltr]TheDeplorableVeteran[/ltr]
·3h

Barack Obama, Bill Clinton and Joe Biden are the Presidents who should be getting arrested.
Bill Gates, Anthony Fauci and Hillary Clinton too.
Not President Trump.

BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 F2f26f903df3618b

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2023 7:35 pm

[ltr]MrBlackPill[/ltr]
·5h

BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 1f534 EXCLUSIVE: Inside Hallie Biden's toxic relationship with President's family - from twisted affair with Hunter who lavished her with expensive gifts and put her on his payroll to her crack cocaine addiction and rehab stints paid for by JOE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2023 9:11 pm

[ltr]CitizenFreePress[/ltr]

3h

Joe Biden voted for both Afghanistan and Iraq invasions. in 2002.

===================

3h

Michael Knowles calls for a Republican Attorney General to "arrest a prominent criminal lib."
"There are no shortage of candidates... Look around the Clinton circles, look around the Biden circles, look at Clinton and Biden themselves."

==========================
The ??'s are being asked out loud.

·3h

Russell Brand- why isn't Hillary arrested over funding "Steele Dossier" with campaign money?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2023 6:10 pm

[ltr]@JudicialWatch[/ltr]
·1h

From @TomFitton: HUGE: Biden Crime Family CAUGHT! New docs detail RICO money laundering tied to Communist China! @JudicialWatch SUES To Uncover Biden Gang Abuse of Elon Musk! PLUS Our David vs Goliath Court Victory! Biden Bank Bailout Racket EXPOSED in MASSIVE Update: youtube.com/live/bLY2f3PBwb4…

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2023 3:09 pm

[ltr]@DineshDSouza[/ltr]
·1h

LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON? Sure, Hunter Biden is a sex pervert. But where’d he get it from? His dad! Joe Biden is worse than Hunter. He’s a pedophile who likes to grope little girls and even climbed into the shower with young Ashley Biden.

BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 B79168a548f345d6

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2023 3:26 pm

SHOCKING NEW VIDEO Reveals Joe Biden’s Groping, Grooming and Dangerous Predatory Behavior with Children, Women and Young Boys
thegatewaypundit.com/2023/03/s

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 22, 2023 7:25 pm

[ltr]therealtoriabrooke[/ltr]
·1h

JUST IN — Hunter Biden had an FBI mole named "One-Eye" who tipped off his Chinese business partners that they were under investigation, according to an Israeli energy expert arrested in Cyprus last month on gunrunning charges. @georgenewsorg
nypost.com/2023/03/22/hunter-b

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2023 1:29 pm

The Biden Family Investigation Heats Up: More CCP connected Family members!

youtu.be/2blMuOIVPKg

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2023 7:08 pm

[ltr]@PatriotAU[/ltr]
·6h

Email exchanges between Joe Biden’s family and business associates show the Bidens planning to cash in on the family name in an academic venture while discussing ways to carefully distance Joe himself from financial documents outlining the deal.
breitbart.com/politics/2023/04

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2023 7:09 pm

[ltr]PatriotAU[/ltr]
·7h

ICYMI: Democrat witness Matthew Seligman tells Rep Kat Cammack that the Biden administration's on-the-record emails calling for a "swift and devastating takedown" of those with whom they do not agree is not a threat.
This, folks, is a prime example of federal gov't weaponization.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2023 2:37 pm

[ltr]Kash[/ltr]
·40m

Dont forget Bidens classified docs… its not just wheres Hunter, its where the docs joe?
breitbart.com/politics/2023/04

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2023 5:20 pm

[ltr]shadygrooove[/ltr]
·57m

A series of articles dedicated to the Biden Administration bending the federal apparatus back against conservatives, MAGA, Trump voters, etc.
politicalmoonshine.com/the-hun

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2023 3:12 pm

Archer took the fall for his role in a scheme to defraud a Native American Tribe of some $60 million.
Archer served with Hunter Biden on the board of Burisma Holdings, a Ukraine-based energy company. 

[ltr]georgenewsorg[/ltr]

·35m

So, just who IS, Devon Dodson Archer? *He appears on 48 pages here: biden.digital
BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 A9d85eaca26a9617
BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 Af02abfb2d180c99

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2023 7:15 pm

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·3h

BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 1f60eBIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 1f438BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 1f6a8
JUST IN - Several major U.S. banks subpoenaed for financial records belonging to the Biden family.
disclose.tv/id/100173/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2023 9:20 pm

Beau Biden   https://www.biography.com/history-culture/beau-biden
----------------

This isn't much of a dig, but I watched this video of Beau, family and friends,
rumble.com/v2gvsvm-a-tribute-t

and it dawned on me that the niece that Hunter was abusing was Beau's daughter (Beau being deceased by then).
OAN confirms photos and videos on Hunter's laptop are of his niece, Natalie Biden, daughter of Beau Biden, Hunter's deceased brother. She was 14-years-old at the time the pictures and videos were taken.
https://streamable.com/jpquyd   (this is not Natalie in the 30 sec interview)

These people are so filthy.  There is a https://www.beaubidenfoundation.org/  that is still in operation and soliciting donations.

BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 Logo

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2023 7:32 am

[ltr]gatewaypundit[/ltr]
·12h

Hunter Laptop Emails Show Joe Biden Traveled to Ireland with Hunter and Jim Biden Who Met with China’s CEFC Executives
thegatewaypundit.com/2023/04/h

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2023 7:36 am

BREAKING: Comer Says New Financial Records Reveal SIX ADDITIONAL Biden Family Members Involved in Shady Overseas Deals
thegatewaypundit.com/2023/04/b

This means a total of at least NINE Biden family members were involved in the Biden Crime Family’s influence peddling and money laundering scheme.

Comer said all of the LLCs connected to the Bidens “laundered money from our adversaries around the world back to the Bidens.”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2023 1:13 pm

Quik vid from Marco Polo.  You can see who he is.

https://twitter.com/TheCollectiveQ/status/1648175246586044421/video/1
---------------
And about Devin Archer:
In the vid above you can see what actually happened-what Devin actually did.
BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 FuFwGmfaEAEc0iD?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2023 6:23 pm

https://bidenlaptopreport.marcopolousa.org/report_viewer/index.html#p=1

The money Hunter went through is beyond astronomical.

https://twitter.com/TheCollectiveQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2023 9:49 am

‘Something Is Up’: Jordan Provides Updates On Two Major Probes
conservativebrief.com/jordan-p

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2023 1:50 pm

Hunter Biden ordered to reveal art and investment income in '$750K' child support case

washingtonexaminer.com/news/ju

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2023 11:40 am

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·21h

House of Cards coming down.
thefederalist.com/2023/05/01/h paywall

Starts with the tax case and keeps going.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 5:53 pm

[ltr]theplqn[/ltr]
·56m

FD-1023-- Biden's criminal scheme documents....
BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 Adbbd3e0a719789c

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2023 7:12 am

BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 A83251495e891f2b

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2023 7:25 am

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene

[ltr]@RepMTG[/ltr]
·9h

Form FD-1023 links directly to Joe Biden, not Hunter Biden, Joe Biden.
Joe Biden has no one to hide behind anymore and he must be held responsible for his crimes.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2023 10:07 am

[ltr]KarliBonne[/ltr]
·1h

FBI tip that allegedly puts Biden at center of ‘criminal scheme’ sends sleuths around the world
nypost.com/2023/05/03/fbi-tip-

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2023 7:30 pm

Obama approved?
BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 FvVRcJ4WcAAiHj4?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2023 7:32 am

[ltr]gatewaypundit[/ltr]
·11h

Natalie Winters: House Committee to Reveal Evidence Biden Received Money From Romania While Vice President (Video)
thegatewaypundit.com/2023/05/n

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2023 11:24 am

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·1h

Matters of National Security

BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 280f4d791bfd8ebf

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIDEN TAKE DOWN   BIDEN TAKE DOWN - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BIDEN TAKE DOWN
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next