Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greed: He wants Billions more for 9/11 attacks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wil

wil

Greed: He wants Billions more for 9/11 attacks Empty
PostSubject: Greed: He wants Billions more for 9/11 attacks   Greed: He wants Billions more for 9/11 attacks I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:02 pm

Owner of World Trade Center is trying to sue airlines for BILLIONS for 9/11 attacks... even though he was already paid $5billion in insurance

• Larry Silverstein, the owner of the World Trade Center, is seeking $3.5billion from United Airlines, US Airways and American Airlines.

• Silverstein argues that the 9-11 attacks cost his property group more than $7billion.

• The new One World Trade Center alone cost $3.9billion

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2365931/Larry-Silverstein-World-Trade-Center-owner-trying-sue-airlines-billions-9-11-attacks.html#ixzz2ZEy42Gr9 

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Greed: He wants Billions more for 9/11 attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greed: He wants Billions more for 9/11 attacks   Greed: He wants Billions more for 9/11 attacks I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:46 pm

Does that dirtbag still own the Sears (Willis) Tower? I've been reading its vacancy rate is soaring now that a couple of other downtown buildings have been completed. Not a good combination.
Back to top Go down

Greed: He wants Billions more for 9/11 attacks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: