Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2023_01_22 Benjamin Fulford - STRAP YOUR TIN FOIL HATS ON TIGHT FOR THIS ONE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2023_01_22 Benjamin Fulford - STRAP YOUR TIN FOIL HATS ON TIGHT FOR THIS ONE Empty
PostSubject: 2023_01_22 Benjamin Fulford - STRAP YOUR TIN FOIL HATS ON TIGHT FOR THIS ONE   2023_01_22 Benjamin Fulford - STRAP YOUR TIN FOIL HATS ON TIGHT FOR THIS ONE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2023 7:24 am

Khazarian Mafia – Hillary – frazzledrip – fake & real Trump – Pope Francis – Queen (lizard) Elizabeth, and, and, AND MORE! This interview with David Nino Rodriguez is loaded. As always with anything Benjamin Fulford – DISCERN!!! This one is a wild ride though and it held my attention. It’s worth hearing with your morning coffee.

TEASER - something big to look out for in March . . . 

26 minutes

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WpWjroYSpGlF/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

2023_01_22 Benjamin Fulford - STRAP YOUR TIN FOIL HATS ON TIGHT FOR THIS ONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2023_01_22 Benjamin Fulford - STRAP YOUR TIN FOIL HATS ON TIGHT FOR THIS ONE   2023_01_22 Benjamin Fulford - STRAP YOUR TIN FOIL HATS ON TIGHT FOR THIS ONE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2023 12:53 pm

I don't care for this interviewer.  lol. He interrupts with questions we already know the answer to.
However..

This is the 1st time I've heard someone openly discuss DJT's double.  So, of course he has
doubles.  They all do. His would be primarily for security reasons.
But it might make sense of some snippets I've picked up on that one is a DS actor. 
(who the white hats would have to remove). 

I'm not buying into that story of the 13 year old.  After all the fake stories they pitched at him,
that there would be another is no surprise.   
Would the whole white hats operation, going back many, many years consolidate such a movement around someone with that type of compromise existing at the top?  I don't think so!

We have a thread on DeSantis and where his campaign money comes from. (ie: who he answers to)
One of the biggest donors is Kenneth (?) Griffin, who HATES Trump.  As do all these corrupt people.
So DeSantis' responses are geared to be a 'Republican' champion-alternative to Trump.

There's more dirt on DeSantis that hasn't come out yet..but will if he fools around too much
with any personal ambitions. 

Pence is a joke. Going nowhere.  And Assange says Trump's clean. 
I'd love to know who Ben really is, what his real background is.  He's always interesting.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

2023_01_22 Benjamin Fulford - STRAP YOUR TIN FOIL HATS ON TIGHT FOR THIS ONE
Page 1 of 1