Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

California Crime Families

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

California Crime Families Empty
PostSubject: California Crime Families   California Crime Families I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2023 5:39 pm

6 min video and written article below:

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: California Crime Families   California Crime Families I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2023 5:41 pm

May 8, 2019
Gavin Newsom is succeeding someone who could be considered his quasi-uncle, since his inauguration continues the decades-long saga of four San Francisco families intertwined by blood, by marriage, by money, by culture and, of course, by politics – the Browns, the Newsoms, the Pelosis and the Gettys.

The connections date back at least 80 years, to when Jerry Brown’s father, Pat Brown, ran for San Francisco district attorney, losing in 1939 but winning in 1943, with the help of his close friend and Gavin Newsom’s grandfather, businessman William Newsom.

Fast forward two decades. Gov. Pat Brown’s administration developed Squaw Valley for the 1960s winter Olympics and afterward awarded a concession to operate it to William Newsom and his partner, John Pelosi.

One of the Pelosi's sons, Paul, married Nancy D’Alesandro, who went into politics and has now reclaimed speakership of the House of Representatives. Another Pelosi son married William Newsom’s daughter, Barbara. Until they divorced, that made Nancy Pelosi something like an aunt by marriage to Gavin Newson (Nancy Pelosi’s brother-in-law was Gavin Newsom’s uncle).

The Squaw Valley concession was controversial at the time and created something of a rupture between the two old friends.

William Newsom wanted to make significant improvements to the ski complex, including a convention center, but Brown’s Department of Parks and Recreation balked. Newsom and his son, an attorney also named William, held a series of contentious meetings with officials over the issue.

An eight-page memo about those 1966 meetings from the department’s director, Fred Jones, buried in the Pat Brown archives, describes the Newsoms as being embittered and the senior Newsom threatening to “hurt the governor politically” as Brown ran for a third term that year against Ronald Reagan.

Pat Brown’s bid for a third term failed, and the Reagan administration later bought out the Newsom concession. But the Brown-Newsom connection continued as Brown’s son, Jerry, reclaimed the governorship in 1974. He appointed the younger William Newsom, a personal friend and Gavin’s father, to a Placer County judgeship in 1975 and three years later to the state Court of Appeal.
Justice Newsom, who died a few weeks ago, had been an attorney for oil magnate J. Paul Getty, most famously delivering $3 million to Italian kidnapers of Getty’s grandson in 1973. While serving on the appellate bench in the 1980s, he helped Getty’s son, Gordon, secure a change in state trust law that allowed him to claim his share of a multi-heir trust.

After Newsom retired from the bench in 1995, he became administrator of Gordon Getty’s own trust, telling one interviewer, “I make my living working for Gordon Getty.” The trust provided seed money for the Plump Jack chain of restaurants and wine shops that Newson’s son, Gavin, and Gordon Getty’s son, Billy, developed, the first being in a Squaw Valley hotel.

Gavin Newsom had been informally adopted by the Getty's after his parents divorced, returning a similar favor that the Newsom family had done for a young Gordon Getty many years earlier. Newsom’s Plump Jack business (named for an opera that Gordon Getty wrote) led to a career in San Francisco politics, a stint as mayor, the lieutenant governorship and now to the governorship, succeeding his father’s old friend.

He’s keeping it all in the extended family.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: California Crime Families   California Crime Families I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2023 5:52 pm

ltr]lizcrokin[/ltr]

[size=11]3h[/size]
(me: gee..another Wiener)
Paul Pelosi’s “attacker” is an alleged pedophile who dated another alleged pedophile. California Democrat State Senator, Scott Wiener, who pushes pro-pedophile legislation, said he’s known of DePape for a long time. Let’s not also forget those rumors that DePape was allegedly Pelosi’s gay lover.

California Crime Families 6d2c42b1b88e6c8b
California Crime Families C8bc3f067e054cf1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: California Crime Families   California Crime Families I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2023 5:57 pm

California Crime Families 044bb1179510765f

California Crime Families 88aa6ca5f5c2580e

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: California Crime Families   California Crime Families I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2023 6:00 pm

Comments on Pelosi story

California Crime Families Ce3d661a21249517

[ltr]@lizcrokin[/ltr]

I love how Pelosi altered his story during the 911 call when he realized he couldn’t speak to capitol police. So fake.

Replying to @lizcrokin
This story is so weird...they have also released the sec cam footage of DePape apparently breaking into the house through some glass. It looked like he had a backpack and a large duffle bag with him??? So how would that figure into the gay lovers spat scenario?? Also looks like time stamp say 5 something a.m.??? Someone posted the police call was at night? cbsnews.com/sanfrancisco/video So many ?'s

Paul Pelosi attack: Security camera video shows break-in by David DePape
Home security footage from the home of Paul and Nancy Pelosi shows DePape walking up to a back patio door, peering inside, and breaking the glass before entering the home.

www.cbsnews.com
-----------
Replying to @lizcrokin
Scott Wiener should know. He’s a Gay Pedo. Author of bill passed that lowers age of victim of sodomy in Ca. Author of bill that prohibits questioning lbgxyz people in provocative clothing on streets at night. This last bill passed in July and was immediately honored by police. Result: hookers parading in g string and pasty’s in groups of thre in front of car headlights while pumps chat looking on. This is happening nightly in LA and all over now. Scott is evil

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: California Crime Families   California Crime Families I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2023 6:02 pm

Replying to @lizcrokin
Scott Weiner Pedophile! More Direct California State Senator & Pizza California Crime Families 1f355 Tour Guide Scott Weiner! Author SB 145 & Gavin Newsom Signed Into Law! Sick SOB’s
California Crime Families Fc680ace38e53ea5
California Crime Families 786b72cb148d2e00
California Crime Families 6308ea2e15f92748

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: California Crime Families   California Crime Families I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2023 6:04 pm

Replying to 

[ltr]@lizcrokin[/ltr]

And there is Gypsy Taum, go look her up. She called the media from jail to apologize to Pelosi for DePape’s behavior. She’s also “works with and administers medication” to children from 3rd world countries.
mynakedtruth.tv
m.facebook.com/100068293184757

------
The police body cam footage, in case you missed it.

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1619026886964944896?s=46&t=vGwj8hfBfslesWwaNfGhGw

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: California Crime Families   California Crime Families I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2023 6:06 pm

eplying to 
[ltr]@lizcrokin[/ltr]
 and 
[ltr]@maras[/ltr]

Can we also remind ourselves DAVID DEPAPE WAS FILMING AT J6 California Crime Families 1f37fif ya didn’t know this you’re not following @maras
California Crime Families 7c10846070587eab

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: California Crime Families   California Crime Families I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2023 6:20 pm

California Crime Families 4f0cfc3857ea3838

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: California Crime Families   California Crime Families I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2023 3:42 pm

This just needs to be in this topic.

California Crime Families Getty_10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: California Crime Families   California Crime Families I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

California Crime Families
Page 1 of 1