Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD Empty
PostSubject: FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD   FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2023 11:08 pm

I see dates here I've seen, but really???

This still isn't the scenario I've gotten any wind of.
FIAT no good in ONE DAY???
Wasn't much point in taking it out of the banks. 
Tell me I'm reading this wrong, please.
-----------------------------------

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS  ·4h[/ltr]

It is my understanding from the below information that as of Sun. 29 Jan. 2023 the Forex will be trading foreign currencies based on the new gold/asset-backed rates.

On Tues. 31 Jan. 2023 the US Inc. fiat Dollar will transition to the new gold/asset-backed US Note.
As of Wed. 1 Feb. 2023 the US In. fiat Dollar will no longer be recognized as legal tender anywhere in the world.
On Thurs. 2 Feb. banks and stores will be pulling the fiat US Dollar and sending it to the US Treasury to be destroyed.

On Friday 3 Feb. all Basel 4 Compliant banks will be functioning on the new Quantum financial system and will go public with the new gold/ asset-backed currency International Rates.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD   FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2023 11:12 pm

FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD Fb97681ca1a516c7

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD   FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2023 11:19 pm

FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD F7aa5e031bca8e83

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD   FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2023 11:44 pm

So, does all this sound like a crash?   bounce
---------

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·6h

FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD 1f6a8FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD 1f6a8Those who have following me for awhile know that I have been advising to get ur $ OFF THE EXCHANGE. Bitcoin and any other crypto not backed by gold will fail. In addition to showing in prev posts today the US debt clocks “0’s” shows u somethings about to happen BIGTIME.
Crypto Price Warning: ‘Global Financial Meltdown’ Could Be About To ‘Smoke’ Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB, XRP, Cardano, Dogecoin, Polygon And Solana

https://www.forbes.com/sites/billybambrough/2023/01/23/crypto-price-warning-global-financial-meltdown-could-be-about-to-crash-bitcoin-ethereum-bnb-xrp-cardano-dogecoin-polygon-and-solana/?sh=27a5dba264d6

(what I read was xrp was to be backed by gold...so...)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD   FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2023 11:56 pm

Repost from 'Intel" earlier.
----------------

SGAnon

This is something that deserves attn.
Just my thoughts —> the Crash of '29 (USA) happened on a Tuesday.
Today is a Friday.
The last day of the month (1/31/23) is also a Tuesday.
Not making a statement, or offering an opinion (even if I knew 100% that we would have a financial event on "X" day, I would not address it 2U all), but the symbolism is fascinating.

10/29/1929[01/31/2023]
Reversal of 1st 2
29-31 —> +2(Biden's reign so far=2yrs)
1929-2023(94)
2(9) 2(3) —> Square Root symbolism

FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD 0f0f8d6d6c745e9a

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD   FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2023 11:57 pm

Am posting again..FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD 1f4a5FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD 1f4a5FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD 1f9e8FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD 1f9e8FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD 1f389FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD 1f37eFIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD 1f973FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD 1f44fFIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD 1f37b
THE DOLLAR TO GOLD,SILVER AND OIL RATIOS ARE AT $0 !
IF YOU LOOK AT THE DEFINITIONS, IT’S THE YEAR OVER YEAR INCREASE IN THE US M2 MONEY SUPPLY DIVIDED BY THE YEARLY PRODUCTION OF THOSE ASSETS!
THAT MEANS M2 GROWTH IS 0 , AND 0 DIVIDED BY ANYTHING IS ZERO! IT’S HAPPENING FOLKS!
THE US FIAT DOLLAR IS GOING BYE BYE!!!
FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD 2ce91c45ba5f9999

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD   FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2023 11:58 pm

FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD E5eaafc2f2d38518

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD   FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2023 12:48 am

FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD FneTWoGaIAAD9xW?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD   FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2023 12:53 am

(is this the '6pm can be dangerous?  We had the St. Motel music posted in this thread)

FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD FnhjnoraEAAUDhz?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD   FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2023 1:36 am

Feb 3rd ?

FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD FnX7XZrWIAU2AS4?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD   FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2023 1:54 am

Cashless shopping ?

quik vid
https://twitter.com/ronin19217435/status/1618697246425640960

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD   FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2023 9:54 am

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·11m

FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD 1f389 I know everyone is excited about what we saw yesterday on the US Debt Clock.
It is wonderful to know that something is about to change, a change in the commodity market prices is a significant step. Look for it to happen in stages, and not, all at once.
It is the first thing that has to happen before liquidity begins across all market sectors. Several market platforms will begin to show new values as this process forms.
As we wait on this to happen, I just want to share that I am looking for one more upgrade on the QFS that will open the door for what we are looking for before March 20th.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD   FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2023 11:02 am

Stay grounded and watch things play outFIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD 2b07FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD 1f438
Coming up on a 5 year delta this Sunday 1/29 is Q Drop #644 - “FREEDOM”
FREEDOM? is this Financial Freedom?
FREEDOM? What did this word mean to slaves? Are we debt slaves?
You have more than you need!
I expect this Sunday 1/29 and the days to follow to be huge! Keep the faith, pray and know that God’s blessings are about to be bestowed upon us.
FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD 9c677a41527f3a04

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD   FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2023 1:00 pm

video posted 2 hrs ago

from SHOCKS_22
When gold resets, you will know it. We are about to see gold set free for movement, but a reset into new gold values at a much higher rate than it is presently will be what we are looking for going forward. An event like this is so important that the President will announce the change.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD   FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2023 1:10 pm

This interview was filmed on December 13, 2022.

Nick Barisheff of BMG Group shares his thoughts on gold and silver in 2023, including his best advice for investors and a factor he thinks could eventually cause a spike in the yellow metal's price.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD   FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2023 1:16 pm

A Dollar Collapse Is Now In Motion, Saudi Arabia Signals The End Of 'Petro' Status
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/dollar-collapse-now-motion-saudi-arabia-signals-end-petro-status

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD   FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2023 1:37 pm

https://www.dollarcollapse.com/top-three-videos-jan-28-2023/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD   FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2023 2:43 pm

Greg Hunter.  USAwatchdog.com

has a couple articles up that look informative ..

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD   FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2023 2:50 pm

Dr Scott Young gets it. I think he has a great understanding of what's happening.  And he's very optimistic.

This is from last week. I'll check for anything that might be newer.

What did the Debt Ceiling on January 19th, 2023 have to do with the Fed Debt? How does NESARA bankrupt the USA Corporation? Why isn't Congress caring about our situation? How do the debts come off the books? How is this a military operation? Are the White Hats in Control?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD   FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2023 2:52 pm

11 mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mcFlTQCLH4

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD   FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2023 8:54 pm

PART 3 - THE WHITE HATS BRINGING DOWN THE BANKING SYSTEM WITH EMILY, MAHONEY & CHARLIE WARD
Charlie is said to be a 'go to' guy. Emily is heavy on crypto. 

https://rumble.com/v25avft-part-3-the-white-hats-bringing-down-the-banking-system-with-emily-mahoney-a.html

You can try youtube for Charlie and maybe find the video 'shorts'. Get the info
quicker.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD   FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2023 11:07 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·1h

FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD 1f609FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD 1f609 The Quantum System printed on receipt in UK today, we believed all along, now we see. Thank you God.

FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD 0ca149477651da3b

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD   FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2023 11:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD   FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2023 3:52 pm

This was posted 3 months ago.  
Right or wrong-I have no clue.  What it looks to be is logical, with historical facts.
Well, Joel Katz said something about the value of XRP.
Notice the word VALUE.
If a unit of currency is worth a million 'dollars', it takes 1 unit to buy a million dollar
priced  item.
If it's worth a 'dollar', it takes a million units.

This suggests to me that we should expect that everything will assume parity. Along with balance and reasonableness. Just an opinion.  
Plenty of people expect to get rich off of crypto.  Some of those people are losing
HARD because they didn't look at the 'right' facts-didn't make smart purchases/investments. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD   FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2023 11:54 am

I removed Bo Polny video.  It was a repost from last March.  Not good.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD   FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2023 12:25 pm

This is about the QFS.

https://www.tiktok.com/@grandrising144/video/7122468351896571178?_r=1&_t=8ZUUDAbnm2d

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD   FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2023 7:30 am

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·9h

FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD 1f6a8FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD 1f6a8FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD 1f6a8 all Basel 4 compliant countries will be putting out their new currencies & taking in the old money – so the Fiat tomorrow is Null & Void outside of the US – not sure, but I know we use the Fiat & then Transition over - to the precious metals backed & when we do that, the USD has no value outside of the US after tomorrow. But we will still use the Fiat for up to 90 - days Feb/March/April in line with the new USN - they may have a cut off of April 30th. I’m sure they will announce that.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD   FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2023 9:17 am

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·11m

FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD 1f389FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD 1f525FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD 1f4afThe dollar is being pushed down to level the playing field with other currencies around the world.
This move will allow for a better a synchronized integration as we approach the early March upgrade on the Shanghai Exchange and International Payment System migration date of March 20th along with the FED wire launching the same day.
Do you see these events as coincidental? You probably don't by now.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD   FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2023 9:18 am

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·14m

"Dollar at nine-month low after Fed guidance brings pivot into sight"
investing.com/news/forex-news/

-------------------------------
A Dollar Collapse Is Now in Motion – Saudi Arabia Signals the End of Petro Status
https://discernreport.com/a-dollar-collapse-is-now-in-motion-saudi-arabia-signals-the-end-of-petro-status/

-----------
[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·17m

AS THE FINANCIAL SYSTEM HAS BECOME MORE DIGITAL, WE SEE MORE AND MORE CONTROLS: CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS
The Solari Report's Catherine Austin Fitts provides insight on financial regulation on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.'

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD   FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2023 9:43 am

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·19m

FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD 1f6a8FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD 1f6a8 "SWIFT, the European Central Bank, and EBA Clearing announced their decisions to defer their respective ISO 20022 migrations from November 21, 2022 to March 20, 2023. In light of these announcements and in response to requests by Fedwire Funds Service participants to align with this new migration date, the Federal Reserve Banks will also defer the implementation of the November 21, 2022 changes to the Fedwire Funds Service’s proprietary message format to March 20, 2023."

Fedwire Funds Service March 20, 2023 Release
FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD 261d This Fedwire launching will allow the US Banks to participate immediately in the new International Payment System.
https://www.frbservices.org/resources/financial-services/wires/iso-20022-implementation-center

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD   FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2023 9:45 am

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·46m

3 Cryptocurrencies That Will Explode as Web3 Expands | The Motley Fool
fool.com/investing/2022/10/09/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD   FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FIAT MONEY GOES ON ITS HEAD
Page 1 of 1