Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OHIO TRAIN DISASTER

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

OHIO TRAIN DISASTER Empty
PostSubject: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2023 9:33 pm

Researcher's right.  This is the story.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor GreeneOHIO TRAIN DISASTER 1f1fa-1f1f8

@RepMTG
4h

East Palestine, Ohio is undergoing an ecological disaster bc authorities blew up the train derailment cars carrying hazardous chemicals and press are being arrested for trying to tell the story.

Oh but UFO’s! What is going on?

vid of scene: https://twitter.com/RepMTG/status/1624910190847094784

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2023 9:37 pm

Police say NewsNation's Evan Lambert was being 'aggressive' towards Maj. Gen. John Harris and refused to leave when asked by police.

with videos:
https://www.wkyc.com/article/news/local/ohio/east-palestine-police-ohio-adjutant-general-felt-threatened-reporter-press-conference-arrest/95-48a9f0dc-621f-49e1-98e3-65dee53cb9ba

OHIO TRAIN DISASTER Fopi25rg?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2023 10:01 pm

Anon
Authorities had to release the pressure to avoid a much more dangerous BLEVE explosion.
This was the right thing to do.
Most people don't know that.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2023 10:04 pm

Stew Peters
@realstewpeters
5h

Netflix just shot a movie about a train derailing and spilling toxic chemicals into the air in East Palestine.

It's the film adaptation of the Post Mod novel White Noise, by Don Delillo, about a weird professor of "Hitler Studies" in which death is the primary theme.
OHIO TRAIN DISASTER FozGVppX0AAH-KR?format=jpg&name=900x900

OHIO TRAIN DISASTER FozGVppX0AMSVXW?format=jpg&name=900x900
OHIO TRAIN DISASTER FozGVprWIAAY2AO?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2023 10:06 pm

Replying to
@RepMTG

But the air quality is fine. Unless you go to Pittsburgh. But honestly, If I lived anywhere downstream from the Ohio river I would be very wary of the tap water. took this screenshot 5minutes ago.
OHIO TRAIN DISASTER FozqfOxWYAA7iul?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2023 10:08 pm

Thank you!!! The media is barely covering this. The vinyl chloride that is now polluting the water, air, farm land and yards. Is so toxic that once you inhale it, it mutates and causes rare cancers.
@GovMikeDeWine
&
@POTUS
… silent! https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinyl_chloride

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2023 10:09 pm

OHIO TRAIN DISASTER Fozwzi4X0AEZYKZ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2023 10:16 pm

Yeah meanwhile the families of EP that we’re displaced for a week are being offered almost nothing from Norfolk southern to compensate
---
The irony that this is happening in actual #Palestine by #Israel and this place is called East #Palestine in #Ohio

------------
Norfolk Southern made 12 billion last year, and instead of buying safer trains, they authorized a 10 billion dollar stock buyback.
That’s the story.

--------------

https://t.co/LjzO0EXKGI article of animals dying.

------------

One report claims the federal government detonated the derailed train

OHIO TRAIN DISASTER FozdZOnXoAE56zi?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2023 10:20 pm

“We have obtained two videos which show preliminary indications of mechanical issues on one of the railcar axles,” said National Transportation Safety Board member Michael Graham.

--------------------
OHIO TRAIN DISASTER Fozsh5SWcAE4ZCO?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2023 10:24 pm

(Norfolk Southern majority owned by Soros's Vanguard Group Inc, BlackRock Fund Advisors )

----------
Rail Companies Blocked Safety Rules Before Ohio Derailment

Before this weekend’s fiery Norfolk Southern train derailment prompted emergency evacuations in Ohio, the company helped kill a federal safety rule aimed at upgrading the rail industry’s Civil War-era braking systems, according to documents reviewed by The Lever.
Though the company’s 150-car train in Ohio reportedly burst into 100-foot flames upon derailing — and was transporting materials that triggered a fireball when they were released and incinerated — it was not being regulated as a “high-hazard flammable train,” federal officials told The Lever.

Great article:  more at link
https://www.levernews.com/rail-companies-blocked-safety-rules-before-ohio-derailment/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2023 10:26 pm

In this week’s column, exclusively for paid subscribers, Matthew Cunningham-Cook explores how all the transportation woes we’ve been reporting on can be traced back to one person: Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg.

https://www.levernews.com/lever-weekly-the-man-responsible/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 2:37 pm

OHIO TRAIN DISASTER QxjhM55m_biggerkanekoa.substack.com

@KanekoaTheGreat
4m
#19 Norfolk Southern Corporation manages 19,420 route miles in 22 eastern states and the District of Columbia and has rights in Canada over the Canadian Pacific Railway’s Albany to Montréal route.

Around 6% of its deliveries are chemicals.
-----
OHIO TRAIN DISASTER Fo36YrFaUAA-4jL?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 2:38 pm

List of corps involved with Norfolk. We seem to see the same names everywhere

#18 Norfolk Southern Corporation (NSC), with total assets worth $38 billion in 2020, operates the railway that caused the toxic chemical release in East Palestine, Ohio.

Last Monday, the company made a $25,000 donation to assist evacuating residents.

OHIO TRAIN DISASTER Fo38BBbWIAwbOxO?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 2:44 pm

Wow. Here’s a movie just made about a train derailing with toxins in Ohio - filmed in Ohio where it just happened, & many of the extras were locals from East Palestine Ohio who, in the film,evacuated. Then months later they had to do so in real life! Bonkers! OHIO TRAIN DISASTER 1f92f please shareOHIO TRAIN DISASTER 1f92f

https://twitter.com/unhealthytruth/status/1624917239567622146

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 2:58 pm

Here comes a passel load:  with pictures  (old and new)
But save energy to digest the facts.

KanekoaTheGreat
THREAD: Photos, videos, and news reports about the train derailment and toxic chemical release in East Palestine, Ohio.

This may be the largest environmental disaster in U.S. history.
OHIO TRAIN DISASTER Fo3RXp4aEAECfcB?format=jpg&name=360x360
OHIO TRAIN DISASTER Fo3RYeyagAA5rtC?format=jpg&name=small
OHIO TRAIN DISASTER Fo3U77iaIAAGTBm?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 2:58 pm

#2 You are looking at a toxic cocktail of deadly chemicals purposefully being burned off in East Palestine after a train derailment.

Authorities burned off vinyl chloride, which is toxic & carcinogenic, and released harmful & dangerous hydrogen chloride & phosgene into the air.

video https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/status/1625214709384499200

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 3:02 pm

White Noise movie trailer (predictive programming anyone)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgwKZAMx_gM

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm

#3 Phosgene is a highly toxic, colorless gas with a strong odor that causes vomiting & breathing trouble & it was used as a chemical weapon in World War I.

Hydrogen chloride is a colorless to yellowish gas with a strong odor, that causes skin, eye, nose, and throat irritation.

vid: https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/status/1625214710831546370
-----

#4 Wisconsin Department of Health:

“Exposure to vinyl chloride can affect a person’s liver, kidney, lung, spleen, nervous system and blood."

“Human and animal studies show higher rates of liver, lung and several other types of cancer."

https://dhs.wisconsin.gov/chemical/vc.ht
OHIO TRAIN DISASTER Fo3eb8OaUAAy-L8?format=png&name=small
m#:~:text=Exposure%20to%20vinyl%20chloride%20may,spleen%2C%20nervous%20system%20and%20blood

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 3:07 pm

#5 The vinyl chloride burn occurred near the Ohio River which flows directly into the Mississippi River.

Thousands of farms may be affected by this.

OHIO TRAIN DISASTER Fo3ctEUaQAAElGZ?format=png&name=360x360

OHIO TRAIN DISASTER Fo3cvQraEAAB3Qs?format=png&name=360x360
OHIO TRAIN DISASTER Fo3g3e7aIAElTEJ?format=jpg&name=360x360
OHIO TRAIN DISASTER Fo3iT17aIAEC1R9?format=png&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 3:09 pm

#6 The EPA sent a letter to the rail company, stating that ethylene glycol monobutyl ether, ethlyhexyl acrylate, & isobutylene were also in the rail cars.

“We basically nuked a town with chemicals so we could get a railroad open.”

https://www.wkbn.com/news/local-news/east-palestine-train-derailment/3-additional-chemicals-discovered-on-east-palestine-train-derailment/

OHIO TRAIN DISASTER UCbQh6Ka?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 3:10 pm

#7 Amanda Breshears found her chickens dead ten miles from East Palestine.

“As soon as they started the burn, my chickens slowed down and they died."

“If it can do this to chickens in one night, imagine what it’s going to do to us in 20 years.”

https://wkbn.com/news/local-news/east-palestine-train-derailment/north-lima-woman-finds-chickens-dead-tuesday-questions-chemical-release-from-train/

vid:  https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/status/1625214716443504641

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 3:11 pm

#8 There are reports of dead fish in rivers and creeks 5 miles away from the train derailment.

https://cbsnews.com/pittsburgh/vid
-----

#9 Dead fish in Leslie Run coming out of East Palestine, Ohio.

https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/status/1625214719358533632

eo/dead-fish-found-in-leslie-run-near-east-palestine-train-derailment/#x

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 3:21 pm

#10 Taylor Holzer, a fox-keeper, just outside of the evacuation zone, says one of his foxes died, and all have been acting sick since the vinyl chloride burn.

“The chemicals we’re being told are safe... are definitely not safe for animals… or people.”

https://wkbn.com/news/local-new
-----------

#11 and 112 posted earlier
--
#13 A former resident of East Palestine says "it is so much worse" than the media tells us.

"The water has been contaminated. The soil is contaminated. The f---in air is contaminated."

vid: https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/status/1625214724874047489
---
#14 Three new dangerous chemicals were found on the train that derailed in East Palestine, Ohio:

•ethylene glycol mono butyl ether
•ethlyhexyl acrylate
•isobutylene

vid: https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1625166530022612993

-------
#15 was the movie
----
#16 The CDC's Medical Management Guidelines for Vinyl Chloride:

•Health Effects
•Routes of Exposure
•Patient Information Sheet
•Prehospital Management

https://wwwn.cdc.gov/TSP/MMG/MMGDetails.aspx?mmgid=278&toxid=51

s/east-palestine-train-derailment/health-concerns-mounting-as-animals-become-sick-after-train-derailment/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 3:34 pm

#17 Video shows sparks or flames 20 miles before train derailment in East Palestine:

"We have obtained two videos which show preliminary indications of mechanical issues on one of the rail car axles."

https://cbsnews.com/news/ohio-trai

----------------
The train manifest of what else was on the line in the derailment

OHIO TRAIN DISASTER Fo4C_T-WcAkGlcA?format=jpg&name=large
n-derailment-video-sparks-flames-well-before/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 6:06 pm

https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/report-30-million-people-may-be-in-danger-by-east-palestine-disaster/

30 million people, or 10% of the United States population, may be in danger after a train derailed in East Palestine, Ohio 

“10% of the U.S. population, over 30 MILLION PEOPLE, live in the Ohio River Basin!” he tweeted. “The Ohio River itself provides drinking water to over 5 MILLION PEOPLE!”

OHIO TRAIN DISASTER Fo3ytEwWIBMmsDx?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 6:06 pm

DC_Draino

[size=17]They only evacuated people in a **1 mile** radius of the Ohio train crash site

The toxic acid rain cloud has a 200 mile radius (that we know of)

Now you know why the media won’t talk about this disaster

OHIO TRAIN DISASTER Fo3MlfmXwAYhvta?format=jpg&name=small
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2023 7:46 pm

OHIO TRAIN DISASTER 5ae75325a12e056a

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2023 9:34 am

A jaw dropping vid of that poison cloud in Ohio

https://twitter.com/runews/status/1625777120818479105

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2023 10:52 pm

The assessment crew arrived.  Crooked as all hell.

https://kanekoa.substack.com/p/east-palestine-toxicology-test-relies

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2023 11:15 am

Senator Doug Mastriano
@SenMastriano
13h

This evening, I reached out to Governor Shapiro regarding the Commonwealth’s response to the vinyl chloride & hydrogen chloride chemical disaster.

OHIO TRAIN DISASTER FpDzDiMXwAIZ6gf?format=jpg&name=medium

OHIO TRAIN DISASTER FpDzDiMWcAAEv6c?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2023 11:17 am

In case we ever wondered how there could be a need for a bug out bag...
------------

@iluminatibot

·
5h

Imagine a depopulation plan so diabolical and so perfect, you could literally pull it off without 90% of the herd even knowing what was going on?

Or even better, get the herd to ignore their own fate and actively participate in it?

You are watching it in real time right now.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2023 3:25 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·39s

Pete Buttigieg on the Ohio train derailment disaster: "While this horrible situation has gotten a particularly high amount of attention, there are roughly 1,000 cases a year of a train derailing."
twitter.com/rncresearch/status

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2023 3:37 pm

OHIO TRAIN DISASTER C06219abeaab9056
This is how far the deadly plume from East Palestine, OH had traveled by Feb. 8.
NOAA has since shut down access to this website.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2023 9:34 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·40m

OHIO TRAIN DISASTER 1f47fOHIO TRAIN DISASTER 1f47aOHIO TRAIN DISASTER 1f479 This is where Bill Gates owns a lot of land!
Think of the derailment and what was affected!
And I would say Watch the Water!
OHIO TRAIN DISASTER Adf341181b67bf8d

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2023 1:16 pm

[ltr]JackPosobiec[/ltr]
·16m

‘We made the decision’
Gov DeWine admits he and Gov Josh Shapiro signed off on controlled burn in East Palestine
thepostmillennial.com/we-made-

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2023 4:04 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·2m

OHIO TRAIN DISASTER 1f682 OHIO TRAIN DISASTER 2623 Solution to E. Palestine OH Chemical Spill: Repeal the Jones Act
OHIO TRAIN DISASTER 1f1fa-1f1f8 The Jones Act: A Burden America Can No Longer Bear | Cato Institute
OHIO TRAIN DISASTER 1f4c3 How an archaic, burdensome law has been able to withstand scrutiny and persist for almost a century
OHIO TRAIN DISASTER 1f6e4 U.S. railways and roadways are being pushed to their limit. The Society of Civil Engineers has estimated that fixing the country’s surface transportation infrastructure would require an investment

of at least $155 billion per year, which amounts to roughly 23 percent of the government’s $666 billion budget deficit in 2017.
OHIO TRAIN DISASTER 1f6e4 Meanwhile, heightened reliance on trucks and freight trains not only increases infrastructure and maintenance costs from wear and tear on roads, bridges, and rail but also generates greater environmental costs. Surface transportation produces more carbon emissions than ships do, and its more intensive use increases the likelihood OHIO TRAIN DISASTER 2b07

Replying to [ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

of highway accidents and train derailments involving hazardous materials. Relatedly, time wasted in growing traffic congestion — especially on highways running parallel to U.S. sea lanes — generates enormous opportunity costs from lost wages and lost output.
OHIO TRAIN DISASTER 26f4 Artificially inflated waterborne shipping rates increase demand for alternative forms of transportation, including trucking, rail, and pipeline services, raising those modes’ rates and inflating business costs throughout the supply chainOHIO TRAIN DISASTER 2b07

Transportation expenses — incurred to move raw materials and intermediate goods to the next stage in the production process and final product to retailers and end users — comprise a significant portion of the cost of goods sold. Elevated transportation costs affect nearly every business in nearly every industry, rippling through supply chains, squeezing profits, curtailing business investment, and disadvantaging U.S. companies relative to their foreign competitors, & depriving U.S. households OHIO TRAIN DISASTER 2b07

of savings to spend elsewhere in the economy or to invest.
OHIO TRAIN DISASTER 26f4 While the law’s most direct consequence is to raise transportation costs, which are passed down through supply chains and ultimately reflected in higher retail prices, it generates enormous collateral damage through excessive wear and tear on the country’s infrastructure, time wasted in traffic congestion, and the accumulated health and environmental toll caused by unnecessary carbon emissions & hazardous material spills from trucksOHIO TRAIN DISASTER 2b07

and trains.
OHIO TRAIN DISASTER 26f4 Maritime Administrator and retired rear admiral Mark H. Buzby testified that “over the last few decades, the U.S. maritime industry has suffered losses as companies, ships, and jobs moved overseas.” The Jones Act fleet is not only shrinking, but rapidly aging. The typical economically useful life of a ship is 20 years. Yet three of every four U.S. container ships are more than 20 years old, and 65 percent are more than 30 years oldOHIO TRAIN DISASTER 2b07

Excluding tankers, the ships in the Jones Act fleet currently average 30 years old, fully 11 years older than the average age of a ship in the world merchant fleet of other developed countries.
cato.org/publications/policy-a

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2023 4:19 pm

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·19m

OHIO TRAIN DISASTER 26a1OHIO TRAIN DISASTER 1f1fa-1f1f8 Norfolk Southern Railway, along with State and Federal officials, continue to evade their responsibility to the people of East Palestine, Ohio. (6 min 11 sec)
Americans, contact your Congressmen and demand answers as to why they can send over $100 Billion to Ukraine but can’t even show up to meetings with residents.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2023 11:19 am

OHIO TRAIN DISASTER FpLbDiGXwAMZAlu?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2023 2:20 pm

[ltr]@DC_Draino[/ltr]
·3h

Railways are governed by federal law
A toxic cloud affecting multiple states falls under federal jurisdiction
The chemical burn required Dept. of Transportation & EPA approval & likely got final sign-off by Biden
Now you know why they’re ignoring this crisis
It’s their fault
--------------

Maybe or maybe not true-
OHIO TRAIN DISASTER 980c46dd4d7c88a7

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2023 3:51 pm

CDC also updated their tox profile for Vinyl Chloride for 1st time in 13 years- weeks before the disaster-downplaying adverse effects r/t water supply etc- Sauce OHIO TRAIN DISASTER 1f447
OHIO TRAIN DISASTER FpQQ0P6WIAAMVeg?format=jpg&name=small

OHIO TRAIN DISASTER FpQQ0P6WYAE3wJE?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2023 3:56 pm

This got mentioned earlier:  digital ID trackers given out in Palestine Ohio Jan 23rd

We’re under attack. Crazy evidence that East Palestine was an inside job. Buckle Up. A Dioxin disaster is happening now

vid:
https://twitter.com/DavidWolfe/status/1626729673316270080
======
An earlier report on trackers
vid
https://twitter.com/ImMeme0/status/1625983963310292993

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2023 4:02 pm

???????????????? ???????????????????????? OHIO TRAIN DISASTER 1f5fd OHIO TRAIN DISASTER 1f3f4-200d-2620-fe0f

@AeonAnimus
·
Feb 13

OHIO TRAIN DISASTER 1f9f5Chemical Warfare Against The AmishOHIO TRAIN DISASTER 1f9f5

In this thread we'll examine why the East Palestine Ohio 'Chemical Accident' may have been a coordinated attack from state actors to harm the agricultural community known as "The Amish" by poisoning the rainwater & arable land in the area.

OHIO TRAIN DISASTER Fo4wi14XoAEhd9n?format=jpg&name=360x360

OHIO TRAIN DISASTER Fo4wkDqWAAEuLVU?format=jpg&name=360x360

This lifestyle of working in local agricultural communities has made them immune to various forms of government coercion & control.

Since the Obama Administration, the Amish community have been harassed over trivial matters like selling raw milk to willing & informed customers.

OHIO TRAIN DISASTER Fo4wHPiXgAAzHBL?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2023 4:04 pm

https://twitter.com/AeonAnimus/status/1625351099782770690

@AeonAnimus

Feb 13
Another reason the Biden Admin might have an interest in sabotaging the Amish community is because of their "vaccine hesitancy"; their ability to resist federal mandates by relying on localism.

The Amish were 1st to achieve herd immunity; disprove the fake science of the CDC.
OHIO TRAIN DISASTER Fo4tefwWIAMjSTT?format=jpg&name=360x360

OHIO TRAIN DISASTER Fo4tvQ8XwAIpg5p?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2023 4:09 pm

In recent news, Union workers in the Rail industry have been sounding the alarm on lowered safety standards.

While this is important, it doesn't account for why these chemicals were disposed of in the most destructive & reckless manner possible via a rushed "controlled burn".

quik vid
https://twitter.com/AeonAnimus/status/1625351119835746304

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2023 6:06 pm

My aching brain..jeepers..it's a monster psy op?
Is that why I didn't see anything about it for a week?

Vincent Kennedy
@VincentCrypt46
1h

Is it possible East Palestine Ohio is a psyop to instill fear for an upcoming landgrab?

this woman 1.5 miles from crash-no problems.

https://twitter.com/VincentCrypt46/status/1627055480442081282?cxt=HHwWhMDS2diVu5QtAAAA

what do you really know? Dead Fox, 6 Dead Chickens, Some small fish, Dirty Cars, Oil slick in river beds once disturbed. Oil floats it doesn't settle to the bottom.

Couple of videos with people complaining about smell and irritation. Some were extra in White Noise.
Need more.

Gates is a large landowner around that area. He wouldn't let them poison his land. Landgrab inbound.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2023 7:03 pm

Gates and Buffet own the railways?

https://www.tiktok.com/@user6181596620743/video/7200906764534025477

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2023 1:35 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]

[ltr]gatewaypundit -> worth a little expenditure for some investigative journalism here. Could be breaking story.
Concerns:
Was it premeditated?
Where were the Heat Alarms/onboard fire suppression systems?
What about communications to/from the train in 60min leading up to crash?[/ltr]

·1h

Whistleblower CCTV footage from Columbiana, OH, reveals Norfolk Southern train responsible for chemical emergency in E. Palestine was on fire ~40+ minutes before the crash~
The war is REAL.
#WWG1WGA #stranglehold #WeWinTheyLose

OHIO TRAIN DISASTER A36c5138d1cc0113

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2023 1:37 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·1h

This ought to be good.
Warren Commission?
9/11 Commission?
Will there be an E. Palestine Commission also?
“Playbook known”
Q
Nowhere to hide anymore.

----

The NTSB has released a detailed report on the catastrophic incident.
#ntsb #causeofderailment #eastpalestine #news

w-j.co/s/72849

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2023 2:02 pm

https://static-assets-1.truthsocial.com/tmtg:prime-ts-assets/media_attachments/files/109/915/647/841/991/597/original/090af4e2faf0e85a.jpg

OHIO TRAIN DISASTER 090af4e2faf0e85a

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2023 5:09 pm

OHIO TRAIN DISASTER 5d4cfb98b2aab0d3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OHIO TRAIN DISASTER   OHIO TRAIN DISASTER I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OHIO TRAIN DISASTER
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: