Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FAUCI TAKE DOWN

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

FAUCI TAKE DOWN Empty
PostSubject: FAUCI TAKE DOWN   FAUCI TAKE DOWN I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2023 5:48 pm

Now ?  Now ?  Now ?  How 'bout Now ?    erghhhhh...
Filthy hmmm'fer.

FAUCI TAKE DOWN 551e479401e74a7a

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

FAUCI TAKE DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAUCI TAKE DOWN   FAUCI TAKE DOWN I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2023 5:51 pm

SGAnon

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·3h

Here is a 40s clip from the 22min interview video on YouTube, where Mr. Mullis tells us what he thinks of Dr. Anthony Fauci
rumble.com/v2baegq-the-invento

Just a reminder that the biochemist who developed the PCR Technique, and won a Nobel Prize for it, once stated that the PCR test could not detect viral sequences and was not useful or accurate in diagnostic applications.
Strangely, he died in August 2019, supposedly from pneumonia complications(74yo), just 2 months before Event 201 (where the PCR test was war-gamed as primary diagnostic tool), and around 6 months before COVID-19 hit the air waves.
I'm sure there's no correlation there at all.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

FAUCI TAKE DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAUCI TAKE DOWN   FAUCI TAKE DOWN I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2023 6:04 pm

FAUCI TAKE DOWN D3366dddf0d70c51
FAUCI TAKE DOWN 30e76d5b8c5eaca8
FAUCI TAKE DOWN 8fefae70771ae870
FAUCI TAKE DOWN E4af232283250aae

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

FAUCI TAKE DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAUCI TAKE DOWN   FAUCI TAKE DOWN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2023 4:23 pm

[ltr]Qanon76[/ltr]
·35m

BAM FAUCI TAKE DOWN 1f4a5 BREAKING: Fauci Allegedly Gave Scientist $2M in Grant Money After Pressuring Him to Stay Quiet About COVID Lab Theory
trendingpoliticsnews.com/break

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

FAUCI TAKE DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAUCI TAKE DOWN   FAUCI TAKE DOWN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2023 7:55 am

Let's take a walk down memory lane.
Remember this name, Peter Daszak. The President of Eco Health Alliance, who funded the Wuhan Lab, thanked Dr. Fauci in an email for publicly rejecting the lab leak theory”

FAUCI TAKE DOWN 22b2e643ced6de4e

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

FAUCI TAKE DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAUCI TAKE DOWN   FAUCI TAKE DOWN I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2023 12:12 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·1h

JUST IN - Dr. Fauci "prompted" the drafting of "Proximal Origins" to disprove the COVID lab leak theory, according to new evidence obtained by the Select Subcommittee.
oversight.house.gov/wp-content

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

FAUCI TAKE DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAUCI TAKE DOWN   FAUCI TAKE DOWN I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2023 10:10 pm

Dr. Fauci "prompted" the drafting of "Proximal Origins" to disprove the COVID lab leak.
*shocker.... Not
FAUCI TAKE DOWN A6a349be46143065

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

FAUCI TAKE DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAUCI TAKE DOWN   FAUCI TAKE DOWN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2023 2:51 pm

CDC Director Dr. Redfield confirms Dr. Fauci funded gain of function research in Wuhan that resulted in Covid-19 leaked from the coronavirus lab in China.
quik vid
https://twitter.com/amuse/status/1633498119160602627?cxt=HHwWhoCx3c_4rKstAAAA

-----------
More

VigilantFox

Former CDC Director: Coming Up With a Single Narrative Is Antithetical to Science

Dr. Redfield, who was the CDC director at the time, was excluded from a February 2020 call with doctors Fauci, Collins, and others discussing the origins of COVID.

"This was an a priori decision that there's one point of view that we're going to put out there, and anyone who doesn't agree with it is going to be sidelined. And as I say, I was only the CDC director, and I was sidelined."

quik vid: https://twitter.com/VigilantFox/status/1633496060583727104

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

FAUCI TAKE DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAUCI TAKE DOWN   FAUCI TAKE DOWN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2023 2:57 pm

Begins between 14-15 mins.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

FAUCI TAKE DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAUCI TAKE DOWN   FAUCI TAKE DOWN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2023 10:19 am

[ltr]gatewaypundit[/ltr]
·1h

NOT MAKING HEADLINES – FAUCI’S DARKEST DAY – CAUGHT IN BRIBERY SCHEME TO SAVE HIS SKIN – Repeatedly Lied on COVID Origins – PAID OFF DOCTORS – Former CDC Chair Dr. Redfield Testifies, Confirms All (VIDEO)
thegatewaypundit.com/2023/03/n

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

FAUCI TAKE DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAUCI TAKE DOWN   FAUCI TAKE DOWN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 5:48 am

@RobertKennedyJr
tells
@jimmy_dore
that Dr. Anthony Fauci has been in charge of developing bioweapons for the Pentagon since 2002, and in 2014, three viruses escaped from US labs, so he moved his bioweapons research to the Wuhan lab:

"They took the money that Cheney gave them [from the Patriot Act], $2.2 billion, and they funneled it through NIH, and it all went through Anthony Fauci. So beginning in 2002, Anthony Fauci got a 68% raise from the Pentagon for doing bioweapons development, and he got a raise of billions of dollars a year, and then he started doing all of this gain-of-function.

In 2014, three of those bugs escaped in high-profile escapes from different labs in the US. Congress held hearings on it. Everybody was angry, and 300 top scientists sent letters to Obama saying you got to shut down Fauci because he is going to create a pandemic.

So, Obama ordered a moratorium, and at that time, Fauci had eighteen different gain-of-function experiments he was doing around the US. He instead moved his stuff offshore to Wuhan, where he could do it out of sight of these 300 scientists and nosy White House officials who were trying to shut him down.

And he continued to do it with the same people he was funding here, Ralph Baric and Peter Dazak, and they moved their operation to the Wuhan lab."

MORE:  https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/status/1635429830291521536

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

FAUCI TAKE DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAUCI TAKE DOWN   FAUCI TAKE DOWN I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2023 4:02 pm

A meme photo of ‘you know who’ and everyone knows immediately who it is even without being told.

FAUCI TAKE DOWN Bat_ma10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

FAUCI TAKE DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAUCI TAKE DOWN   FAUCI TAKE DOWN I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2023 4:03 pm

[ltr]disclosetv[/ltr]
·3h

NEW - Fauci-backed research team accused of omitted key data from report linking Covid to raccoon dogs: "All DNA samples from raccoon dogs tested negative for Covid via PCR test."
disclose.tv/id/100135/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

FAUCI TAKE DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAUCI TAKE DOWN   FAUCI TAKE DOWN I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2023 4:16 pm

FAUCI TAKE DOWN 1f440
twitter.com/covidselect/status

FAUCI TAKE DOWN 6a07862ff9cb0cb7

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

FAUCI TAKE DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAUCI TAKE DOWN   FAUCI TAKE DOWN I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2023 4:17 pm

FAUCI TAKE DOWN 41863995650585de

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

FAUCI TAKE DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAUCI TAKE DOWN   FAUCI TAKE DOWN I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2023 6:52 am

Why??
Why can we never forget????

Why are we talking bout past extermination and genocide when we are GOING THRU ONE RIGHT NOW???
NEVER FORGET
FAUCI CUT BEAGLES THROATS SO HE DIDNT HAVE TO HEAR THEM CRY WHILE HE STUFFED THEIR HEADS IN BAGS OF SAND FLEAS TO SEE HOW LONG THEY COULD SURVIVE WHILE BEING EATEN ALIVE

SAME THING HE DID WITH TWITTER, FACEBOOK, AND GOOGLE
WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY LINING POCKETS OF POISON MAKERS THAT HAVE MADE TRILLIONS OFF THE DEATH AND SUFFERING OF CHILDREN
NEVER FORGET

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

FAUCI TAKE DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAUCI TAKE DOWN   FAUCI TAKE DOWN I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 7:32 am

Replying to [ltr]@dailymail[/ltr]

From Fauci's own deposition in Missouri v. Biden.....
The money trail from NIAID to EcoHealth (Peter Daszak) to Shi Zhengli (Wuhan Institute of Virology) is very clear.

https://georgemagazine.com/funding-fauci/
the deposition
https://ago.mo.gov/docs/default-source/press-releases/135885afauci112322_full_redacted.pdf?sfvrsn=35f4a425_2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

FAUCI TAKE DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAUCI TAKE DOWN   FAUCI TAKE DOWN I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2023 4:20 pm

[ltr]@RecallKatieHobbs[/ltr]
·4h

Former CDC Director and Virologist Robert Redfield let schrodingers cat out of the bag. Fauci and Obama’s DoD funded Xi’s Covid-19.
Team Fauci scientists made >$300 Million on Covid-19 vaccines. Amazon, Facebook, Walmart made 100s of Billions off the Plandemic as did Pfizer, Gates, and the CCP.
FAUCI TAKE DOWN 93e51d93bf1df3c6

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

FAUCI TAKE DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAUCI TAKE DOWN   FAUCI TAKE DOWN I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2024 5:39 pm

Looks like everyone forgot.
--------------------------------

@KanekoaTheGreat

[size=17]INSURRECTIONFAUCI TAKE DOWN 1f6a8 AIDS activists shattered the doors of the National Institute of Health in 1990 in a bold insurrection against Dr. Anthony Fauci.

Activists lit smoke bombs, carrying an effigy of Fauci's head on a stick, brandishing coffins emblazoned with the defiant phrase, "F**K YOU FAUCI."

Fauci stood accused of heinous offenses — deliberately obstructing access to safe, effective, off-patent therapeutic treatments for AIDS, all while shamelessly promoting a pricey and lethal chemotherapy drug that lined the pockets of Big Pharma.

Hundreds of affordable treatments remained unstudied, cast aside as Fauci went all-in on AZT, an abandoned cancer drug discarded for its fatal toxicity, carrying a staggering price tag of $8,000 per year.

AIDS activists accused Fauci of prioritizing Big Pharma's profits over precious human lives.

Fast forward three decades to COVID-19, and the chorus of dissent has only intensified.

Tens of millions, including thousands of scientists, doctors, and medical professionals, resoundingly accuse Dr. Anthony Fauci of funding deadly gain-of-function research with Chinese military scientists at the Wuhan Laboratory, promoting devastating lockdowns, and blocking access to safe and effective off-patent therapeutic treatments.

All while brazenly lining the coffers of Big Pharma.

vid: https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/status/1744134010031468664[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

FAUCI TAKE DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAUCI TAKE DOWN   FAUCI TAKE DOWN I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 11:01 am

Dr Fauci pushed Remdesivir to murder hospital patients while his daughter who worked for Twitter, buried the truth & censored anyone who talked bad about Father Fauci and promoted Hydroxychloroquine & Ivermectin.

"Dr. Anthony Fauci is spearheading the nation’s COVID-19 response & his daughter is working for Twitter."

Is Fauci's daughter Alison still a Software Engineer of Twitter helping silence & banish people into the unknown who disagree with Father Fauci's $cience?

I hope Elon took care of that problem.

https://t.me/vDarknessFalls

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

FAUCI TAKE DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAUCI TAKE DOWN   FAUCI TAKE DOWN I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 11:06 am

Ecohealth’s Peter Daszak Admitted “We Have 15,000 Coronavirus Samples In Freezers In Wuhan” and that FAUCI KNEW!!!!

We were kicked off Twitter for saying our government agencies COLLUDED with the CCP to create, release and destroy our country with this BIOWEAPON!

https://t.me/vDarknessFalls

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FAUCI TAKE DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAUCI TAKE DOWN   FAUCI TAKE DOWN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FAUCI TAKE DOWN
Page 1 of 1