Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Victoria Nuland

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Victoria Nuland Empty
PostSubject: Victoria Nuland   Victoria Nuland I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2023 4:34 pm

Because I really don't like her.
--
8/29
Weird..I knew nothing about her, but spidey senses were functioning.

Victoria Nuland 6174c84276ed350b

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Victoria Nuland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Nuland   Victoria Nuland I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2023 4:34 pm

Victoria Nuland 0e410aff4afc71c3

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Victoria Nuland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Nuland   Victoria Nuland I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2023 10:47 pm

Victoria Nuland Fq2bJwoWcAAIA6r?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Victoria Nuland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Nuland   Victoria Nuland I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2023 7:24 pm

Ukraine leads DIRECTLY to 9/11.
I hope the Victoria Nuland 1f30d is ready to find out What's TRULY been happening.

Victoria Nuland's husband is Robert Kagan. He co-founded the Project for the New American Century in 1998.
A project that insisted we needed a "New Pearl Harbor Event" ( 9/11 ) that would allow our foot into the Middle-East to set up the premise to invade & destroy the governments in 7 countries in 5 years:
Iraq
Syria
Lebanon
Libya
Somalia
Sudan
Iran

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Victoria Nuland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Nuland   Victoria Nuland I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2023 1:49 pm

On Tucker Carlson Ep18, USAR (Ret) Colonel Douglas McGregor, when asked about Victoria Nuland, characterizes her as a “long-term committed Neocon”, then says that “some of these people have ancestry from that area of the world, and so they have a permanent ax to grind w/ the Russians”
-> In the 10th century, Tsar Vladimir the Great led a coalition into Khazaria (what is now modern Ukraine), and nearly wiped out the KHZ royal bloodlines, who are now today’s “[DS] Ruling Families”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Victoria Nuland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Nuland   Victoria Nuland I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 10:24 am

Ukraine leads DIRECTLY to 9/11.
I hope the :earth_africa: is ready to find out What's TRULY been happening.

Victoria Nuland's husband is Robert Kagan. He co-founded the Project for the New American Century in 1998. 
A project that insisted we needed a "New Pearl Harbor Event" ( 9/11 ) that would allow our foot into the Middle-East to set up the premise to invade & destroy the governments in 7 countries in 5 years:
Iraq
Syria
Lebanon
Libya
Somalia
Sudan
Iran

Under the guise of 9/11, it was accomplished with Bush’s invasion

In Ukraine, Nuland, her husband & their cabal frens saw an opportunity to poke Putin by encouraging violent protests to overthrow Russia friendly President Yanukovych & place an entirely new regime consisting of United States puppets, hostile to Russia

Here she is speaking about the coup d'etat in Ukraine, stating that JAKE SULLIVAN specifically told her she NEEDS, then Vice President Biden, to be on board with the regime change, give an atta boy & that BIDEN is willing.

:zap:ϕ 🧲

@vDarknessFalls

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Victoria Nuland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victoria Nuland   Victoria Nuland I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Victoria Nuland
Page 1 of 1